UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pk's out there

Whos the Best Pk?

• WhiteSheDevil

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Uber McNoober

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Bubba

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • David Gilmore

Votes: 45 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best Pk's out there

Who do you think is/was the best Pks

I chose Uber McNoober, Everytime I'm out going lookin for reds, hes always there. No matter where I go... I have to give Uber McNoober props for being one of the most active and challenging pks..

Who do you think is/was the best?

Mark

Knight
Re: Best Pk's out there

luftwaffe;1676463 said:
Who do you think is/was the best Pks

I chose Uber McNoober, Everytime I'm out going lookin for reds, hes always there. No matter where I go... I have to give Uber McNoober props for being one of the most active and challenging pks..

Who do you think is/was the best?

Aren't you Uber McNoober?

ploki

Knight

pick some one without GM hax?

as far as best at filling the roll of PK... hard to say.. there are only a few people that are still active from the time i started playing till now.. and Heavy Smoker is the one that stands out.

I base my decision on the fact he's always been red as for as long as i can remember, and to my knowledge doesnt change his template every 3 weeks. Plus it's fun to watch him dbl click his ragebot.exe after he dies( a sign of a REAL pk).

godofsoap

Wanderer

Bubba was is and always will be the best pk. He kills those miners in minoc 1v1 no pots, and then he kills everyone he can see.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Gilmore has been around for ever runs with his buddy target self from >!< been on this shard along time the rest are nobodys. White she devil killed herself with her own mares today was funny as shit uber is a pkg nub who sucks without them and bubba who is that lmao

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

KhaoZ-hybrid;1676946 said:
Gilmore has been around for ever runs with his buddy target self from >!< been on this shard along time the rest are nobodys. White she devil killed herself with her own mares today was funny as shit uber is a pkg nub who sucks without them and bubba who is that lmao

Dude your a G&G nub nuff said.....

KhaoZ

Sorceror

lmao must suck when you get rolled by us go mass recruit more nubs sic aint shit eather. Also take our trash out oh wait you already do isnt Digital in sic hahaha good no skills just like you nuff said

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

KhaoZ-hybrid;1676946 said:

WhiteSheDevil is a Scribe Mage with Hiding, you're stupid....

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

WhiteSheDevil i wouldn't say is amazing but is good at what he does, dungeon crawler in Shame Dungeons...

Get's My Vote...