UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pk's out there

Whos the Best Pk?

• WhiteSheDevil

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Uber McNoober

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Bubba

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • David Gilmore

Votes: 45 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symptom

Wanderer
Re: Best Pk's out there

Let me refresh what you said in an earlier post so you'll understand what I posted.....

nimbao;1807821 said:
Oh ! , THx u SIrs , Btw... CAN u guys Beat mE? hihi , i Dont think

MAke me HAppy

Notice where I high-lighted what you said in red color. "CAN u guys Beat mE?"

I'm simply responding....that there are a bunch of people that can beat you. Sorry you're an idiot and didn't understand.

jorn

Sorceror

Symptom;1809463 said:
Let me refresh what you said in an earlier post so you'll understand what I posted.....

Notice where I high-lighted what you said in red color. "CAN u guys Beat mE?"

I'm simply responding....that there are a bunch of people that can beat you. Sorry you're an idiot and didn't understand.

HAH I remember this guy (Nimbao) challenging me to a 1v1 at Brit gate, then he subsequently got dirtballed as about 5 >!< stood by and watched.

epinephrine

Sorceror

nimbao;1808320 said:
THATs so eASy to SAy , " Alot OF us CAn Beat u"

Do it ,, Do it ! hihihi
okay

nimbao;1808319 said:
are u kiding me ? do u think that i get scare when someone cast a spell?? LOL ! , thats realy sad, just try fight against me without a massive gank and check if u can survive before start call ur buddy guards.

u know man , u know .

btw , im tired to beat 2v1 , 3v1 , 5v2 , bla bla bla bla

well , u know where im live , u just need try to go there , and pick up a screenshot on my dead body

Good Lucky .

who taught you english? fuck.

nimbao

Wanderer

epinephrine;1809609 said:
okay

who taught you english? fuck.

what mean thoose screenshots??? i cant see my dead body o.0

maybe cuz u couldnt to kill me ? maybe..

Nimmy I see him out of mana and just you and arms dealer on the screen sorry, I beleive you were pwnergized.

WaRgAzM

Knight

that screenie there really is gg. refering to good game, not guts and.. fuck it, gg is bad

nimbao

Wanderer

datonedude;1813570 said:
Nimmy I see him out of mana and just you and arms dealer on the screen sorry, I beleive you were pwnergized.

well , i dont remember if it wasnt a gank , but shit happens dude . that guy suck bad

nimbao

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1813732 said:
that screenie there really is gg. refering to good game, not guts and.. fuck it, gg is bad

gg bad? hahaha , are u joken , right? ur poor guild coudnt to beat us ,

Accepting , 2v2 , 1v1 , ask for someone wkd if they want to try a lucky against me or us ;)

sorry , but thats the true

Enjoy.

WaRgAzM

Knight

nimbao;1814034 said:
gg bad? hahaha , are u joken , right? ur poor guild coudnt to beat us ,

Accepting , 2v2 , 1v1 , ask for someone wkd if they want to try a lucky against me or us ;)

sorry , but thats the true

Enjoy.
Cant beat gg eh? Ask your shitty guild what happened in Occolo 8v12 '=/ 3 times at that. gtfo. GG is the worse guild on the shard hands down. I would rate then under scaliwags tbh if they were still around.

nimbao

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1814487 said:
Cant beat gg eh? Ask your shitty guild what happened in Occolo 8v12 '=/ 3 times at that. gtfo. GG is the worse guild on the shard hands down. I would rate then under scaliwags tbh if they were still around.

man stop talk shit , if u want to say something , CALL THE DUEL ,

LIKE I SAID , ACCEPTING 2V2 ,1V1 , OR 3V3 , WHATAEVER , UR GUILD ARE USELESS AGAINST US .

Exemplar

Wanderer

I can only remember David Gilmore, but i never really remembered the PK's i killed or got killed by.