UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pk's out there

Whos the Best Pk?

• WhiteSheDevil

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Uber McNoober

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Bubba

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • David Gilmore

Votes: 45 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Best Pk's out there

I must say that Kaz from the old Di was pretty solid. I dont remember the name of his tamer but I remember that tamer owned face.

What are those di boys up too? I remember that guild was just nasty. They owned most of the server when I first started. Then one day, boom they were gone. Must have pissed off the GM's lol.

Tribal

Lord

we ended up playing demise then went to wow now we kinda stopped playing games accept for some warhammer dota and maybe darkfall we'll see how good it is

nimbao

Wanderer

i dont think that i need to comment that , btw if u guys leave at brit gank and check around , u guys could to see who owns that shard =)

Enjoy .

Tribal

Lord

nimbao;1806697 said:
i dont think that i need to comment that , btw if u guys leave at brit gank and check around , u guys could to see who owns that shard =)

Enjoy .
a guild of noobs who think they're good becuase they play at times when no one else does?

godofsoap

Wanderer

nimbao;1807821 said:
Oh ! , THx u SIrs , Btw... CAN u guys Beat mE? hihi , i Dont think

MAke me HAppy

Generally not before you run into your house after I cast one spell on you. But when you decide to stick around for more than 3 seconds you get owned. Hard. Every time.

nimbao

Wanderer

Lafable;1807958 said:
Generally not before you run into your house after I cast one spell on you. But when you decide to stick around for more than 3 seconds you get owned. Hard. Every time.

are u kiding me ? do u think that i get scare when someone cast a spell?? LOL ! , thats realy sad, just try fight against me without a massive gank and check if u can survive before start call ur buddy guards.

u know man , u know .

btw , im tired to beat 2v1 , 3v1 , 5v2 , bla bla bla bla

well , u know where im live , u just need try to go there , and pick up a screenshot on my dead body

Good Lucky .

nimbao

Wanderer

Symptom;1807903 said:
I CaN wRiTe LikE yOu ToO!!

AnD yEs, LoTs Of Us CaN bEaT yOu.

Lots of U?? WHy u Dont Give Me NIcks??

THATs so eASy to SAy , " Alot OF us CAn Beat u"

Do it ,, Do it ! hihihi