UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pk's out there

Whos the Best Pk?

• WhiteSheDevil

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Uber McNoober

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Bubba

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • David Gilmore

Votes: 45 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roxxer

Sorceror
Re: Best Pk's out there

I dont even draw. Im actualy a terrible artist. I can barely draw stick figures...

Im more into music.
And, I dont even play UO much anymore...

I hope you know reputation isnt everything in life... Instead of being a total ass hole all the time trying to act all hard; try being nice for once. Then we wont have these derailed threads as much as we do.

Roxxer;1721906 said:
I dont even draw. Im actualy a terrible artist. I can barely draw stick figures...

Im more into music.
And, I dont even play UO much anymore...

I hope you know reputation isnt everything in life... Instead of being a total ass hole all the time trying to act all hard; try being nice for once. Then we wont have these derailed threads as much as we do.

I don't need to be nice to faggots like you, stop typing to me

WaRgAzM

Knight

Heavy Smoker;1720158 said:
Maybe he's a nerdy faggot, you never know. Maybe he likes REALLY tight pants w/ cowboy hats.
This quote reminds me of that "Nudity" kid. If anyone cares to remember.

Roxxer

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;1721918 said:
I don't need to be nice to faggots like you, stop typing to me

Alright, Im done.

I just wonder if your actually 19. Because thats just sad that I know more about life in general then you do and im only 15... Sad sad sad... :(

Your the epitome of what's wrong with this shard; The "new age" of UOG... More like the "downfall" of UOG

Kingllama

Knight

Roxxer;1721949 said:
Alright, Im done.

I just wonder if your actually 19. Because thats just sad that I know more about life in general then you do and im only 15... Sad sad sad... :(

Your the epitome of what's wrong with this shard; The "new age" of UOG... More like the "downfall" of UOG
To be honest Roxxer the downfall has been here since the new age. It was the beginning and the end all at once.

Roxxer

Sorceror

Kingllama;1721953 said:
To be honest Roxxer the downfall has been here since the new age. It was the beginning and the end all at once.

Thats kinda what I meant, but thank you for agreeing :]
As im sure many will.

DragonSlayer69r;1722122 said:
i vote whiteshedevil, he killed me then told me it was going to be sunny with a slight chance of rain.

Gotta be an old school uog hybrid player to understand this joke heh

Blacula

Knight

Cynical Machine;1680275 said:
I'll do it with em, and wear full invul if you want.... If I die and you get it, oh well, no biggie.

Sounds like a fun endevor! I've grown very bored of UO as of late, maybe this could spice things up a bit..

I've almost lowered myself to RP..

eek

Now that is classy, btw I <3 your shotgun pic.

SmiL

Sorceror

Well, id say the Gilmore's brothers really know what they do... they are really good.

about the another names, never heard about it before.

Poptart;1743996 said:
This thread sucks.

LOL, you make me laugh everytime you pop in like once a month just to say a thread sucks or "penis". It definitely delivers then we don't hear from you again for a few weeks.

Funny Poptart, I don't see you up there, cause u fail every time you try to pk me on my tamer..........lol!