UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pk's out there

Whos the Best Pk?

• WhiteSheDevil

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Uber McNoober

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Bubba

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • David Gilmore

Votes: 45 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Best Pk's out there

bear

and why even put any member of old school on the list lol. farming kills from noobs doesnt make you oldschool, nor does it make you a good pk =/

Tribal

Lord

bubba was like the top killer back in 05 and he totally quit now

and to the guy who says he plays less than me... i doubt it

Revelationss

Wanderer

Ekse Buddha;1676991 said:
WhiteSheDevil is a Scribe Mage with Hiding, you're stupid....

I admit it, I owned him and a couple buddies today at ice, the last 2 gated out to there house, I gated in with my tamer, ran into their gate and they house hid. I then opened the door with whtieshedevil, then changed client, hit all kill and razor messed up and I targeted myself, screen frooze and died very quickly. Then the red newbs tried to house my mares, but I ran to there house on my stealther, snuck in, ressed my tamer and recalled out. The guys died 4 on 1 to me, then failed trapping my mares, total newbs.

That guild always has ghosts hidden in my castle, and when I kill a large group of guys and gate there loot inside the castle, they gate in, steal my loot bags while I am fighting the other guild.

It is quite sad.

I voted for shedevil, gilmore isnt bad when he has 3 of his buddies behind him tossing purple bombs at you.

I believe to be the best you have to solo and fight odds not in you favor, and that is what shedevil does.

Rambone that guy can live forever with like 10 people synching on him and kill some in the process.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

rofl the only one who died was violater and he is new to hybrid so white your a retard and also they were recruits they had no access to lock the door on the trap house i came on to lock it and yes u already took the mares good for u for being a newb we dont hide shit in your castle go back to farming newbs for non gm made items.

KraCKa

Sorceror

J Edgar Hoover;1677056 said:
bear

and why even put any member of old school on the list lol. farming kills from noobs doesnt make you oldschool, nor does it make you a good pk =/

you sound a bit butt hurt, must have got "farmed" a few times

syrupz

Wanderer

and the Best Faction Best PK Group/Individuals goes to EQMS. I Hereby accept any and all rewards, thank you!

Revelationss

Wanderer

KhaoZ-hybrid;1677380 said:
rofl the only one who died was violater and he is new to hybrid so white your a retard and also they were recruits they had no access to lock the door on the trap house i came on to lock it and yes u already took the mares good for u for being a newb we dont hide shit in your castle go back to farming newbs for non gm made items.

You might want to talk to your guildies then, they are hidden in my castle all the time. Please make it clear to them that you guys are in a elite pk guild and eilte guilds dont hide in someones castle and steal their loot (trust me I have seen them).

I kill tamers for loot kid, magic leather, etc......

I will challege your guild, any four of your members to fight me in a dungeon and we will see who comes out alive with all the loot. If you are down leave an aim and I will contact you scrub.

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

KhaoZ-hybrid;1676990 said:
lmao must suck when you get rolled by us go mass recruit more nubs sic aint shit eather. Also take our trash out oh wait you already do isnt Digital in sic hahaha good no skills just like you nuff said

1v1 for money nubcake ill beat any1 in faggot ass guild i rapped whitebay n ill rape you

Lorthic

Knight

ShneakySquirrel-hybrid;1676927 said:
The people who go to Del Pond are almost never soloers, and are group PvPers.

I'm thinking Abe the Monk since he's a fucking BEAST

Yes... yes he is.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Abu Garcia;1678144 said:
1v1 for money nubcake ill beat any1 in faggot ass guild i rapped whitebay n ill rape you

shut up your not good so dont act like you are. You die at our gh every time you try and raid us. notice how i said TRY biotch be gone. Dont make me have to get my bitch be gone spray out abu.

and white dude what names saposably hide in your house im one of the leaders i think id hear about it by know so if it is someone doin it there doin it solo not for us stupid. And we killed you in the dungeon four v one a couple times dumb shit yeah i know your ok at hiding near spawn why dont you one v one me on the field without hiding then talk.

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

KhaoZ-hybrid;1678679 said:
shut up your not good so dont act like you are. You die at our gh every time you try and raid us. notice how i said TRY biotch be gone. Dont make me have to get my bitch be gone spray out abu.

and white dude what names saposably hide in your house im one of the leaders i think id hear about it by know so if it is someone doin it there doin it solo not for us stupid. And we killed you in the dungeon four v one a couple times dumb shit yeah i know your ok at hiding near spawn why dont you one v one me on the field without hiding then talk.

evade more faggot im bette rt han your hole guild put together so put up or shut up

Revelationss

Wanderer

TheNuthigh;1678752 said:
teh chucker
hes legendary
u dumbasses dont even know what a pk is.

I will give some props to teh chukcer, he has been pking a long time, in a lot of places and it pretty good at what he does.

Funny Story:
I was on my blue idocer marking dung runes and as I bring up my mark spell I see two reds high tail it out of there. I'm like wtf they didn't attack me? I hide just in case they come back (I don't have eval). 3 Seconds after they run I see SheWhiteDevil run past.