UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BODFill v1.1 (tailors)

nihilist

Wanderer
BODFill v1.1 (tailors)

Here's my attempt at a complete BOD filling tailor macro... It will fetch a BOD out of your book, detect if it is full, put it back in the book if it is, or run through all the possible combines if it's not, then create the item and correct amount based on what it requires.

Yes.. this means you don't need to filter the book by size.

Download is here.

Just download and unzip the file into your /Razor/Macros/ directory.

Once you have done this, there are a few steps you need to take before you run the macro.

1.) Have a house and character that is clear of anything other than what you will be using for the macro. Mainly just make sure there aren't any tailored items (other than on your person) that will be used in this macro, because you will get a "this is not accessible" and it will screw up the macro.

2.) You NEED to create one of each tailored item that are required for a BOD and have them on your character.

3.) Stock up your backpack with a lot of sewing kits.

4.) Lockdown / Secure a bag in your house that is stocked full of "Cut Cloth". You will want a lot.

5.) Set your Re-stock 1 Agent to target Cut Cloth for the amount of 500.

6.) Go into Razor, and go to BODFILL and re-target where it says so. This is done simply by clicking the command in between the // and // and right clicking and selecting Re-Target, then going back into the game and targetting your new item (Book or Cloth container). There is 1 place to re-target the bod book, 1 place to re-target the cloth container, and 1 place to designate the bod book as the new drop location, and they are all before the // Skullcap in the beginning of the macros.

**Where it says "// Needs new BOD Book location below." what you will need to do here, is remove the item underneath the statement, then click "// Needs new BOD Book location below." and rightclick it and choose Begin Recording Here. Once you click this go back into your game, and drag any item other than a BOD and drop it on the book. Once you have done that go back into Razor, and click Stop to stop recording. Go back to where "// Needs new BOD Book location below." is and click then right click the Lift string, and then choose Remove Action. There should be only a Drop to string left.

7.) Filter your book so it shows All Sizes, Small Order Type, and Cloth Material Type.

8.) Make sure you don't have any BODs, or other BODs in your backpack, only the BOD book you'll use.

Run the BODFILL macro, and enjoy.

Please post any suggestions, complaints, problems, and compliments.

Updates for v1.1

- Made it so that it will only grab a new deed from your book if you don't already have one.

- Only need to run the single macro (BODFILL).

- Removed a BOD Book request, so now it will only request it twice, instead of three times like before.

nihilist

Wanderer
Re: BODFill v1.0 (tailors)

Well I woke up this morning, and realized that the macro had run into a bug that was actually causing BODs to fall to the ground because of a crazy amount of skullcaps in my bag, so I lost a bunch of BODs. Until I can get this worked out, I'm going to take down the download link.

Once I get home I hope to work out the bug. I have some ideas to make this all one macro instead of loading 3 different ones, since I think that might be causing some problems. Anyway... expect there to be something later tonight, if anyone cares :p

nihilist

Wanderer

Alright I fixed the bug, and even made some improvements at how this will work. You no longer need 3 macros, only the one complete macro. There is also a fail safe that will only give you a new bulk deed if you dont already have one. So check the original post as I updated that with the download.

Tempest

Knight

Question for you, does it have to be "cut cloth" or can it also be the cloth that you get as tailor rewards?

Because I just dye all of the crappy colored reset cloth I get when I turn in resets and use em for filling my reset BODs.

nihilist

Wanderer

No it doesn't have to be cut cloth, what it does is it grabs any cloth from whatever you put in your restock agent.

The macro doesn't discern anything except to execute the restock agent.

What I did was just dyed all the crappy reward cloth one color, then stacked it in the bag, and added that as the target for restock-1

This seems to be working nicely. I have it running right now... too bad I didn't see this post until after I did like 150 bods... in a much less efficient way.

Thanks for the macro!

Lippy

Wanderer

Looks like you have created the perfect tailor bod filler for Razor .

All the problems with Razor bod filling solved !

RIP goattailor 1.0

Long Live BODFill v1.0

Just one thing :

I prefer to use 2 BOD books (empty and filled) so I just changed the
//Re Target Bod Book Below ,
Double Click
to target my unfilled reset BOD book .

This saves time , restricting the macro from grabbing resets that are already filled .

Well done nihilist definite + rep and thanks a lot for this macro . :)

Tempest

Knight

Finally got a fresh batch of resets that I`m currently doing with this bod macro.

Definitely an A+ macro, I did what Lippy did and had two separate bod books, and I must say, I`m impressed.

Good job, and keep up the good work. Mad props.

lordwolfx

Knight

1) you can change the cut cloth since its set as a restock agent, you can also add say 5 sewing kits to the restock agent, and not need a ton in your bag, same works for changing it to leather if you edit this script to do leather instead

2) you can get rid of the drag drop and just have organize agent place bods into a set bod book...

3) you can fix the bug problem simply by doing this...

Recount Counters
If SCap (skullcap) >= 5
For 1/4
dbl click scissors
wait .45 seconds
target Skullcap (by type)
end for
wait .45 seconds
if bonn (bonnet) >= 5

ect ect ect ect

i could revisit my old post on the upgraded goattailor macros, but all of you could find that one yourselves anyways

another problem i see

having 1 script for all types?
thats exactly how the original goat tailors where... 1 for 20s, 1 for 15s, 1 for 10s...

takes like 2-3 full minuits just to fill 1 bod

in my scripts where i cut different scripts based on 10 hats, 10 shirts, 10 pants+misc ect ect.. it cuts a full 2 minuits off each bod being filled, and its fairly simple to cut+make more via Notepad or another .txt program...

My tailor macros are named

10 footwhere
10 hats
10 shirts
10 pants+misc
10 leather male
10 leather female

15 footwear
15 hats
15 shirts
15 pants+misc
15 male leather
15 female leather

20 hats
20 shirts
20 pants+misc
20 footwear
20 male leather
20 female leather

it may seem like alot of hassle, but i have something in the number of 25 different bod books for sorting them the way i want... i even have a script to fill up my Town Crier sets in case i want to grab 10-20 cbds in a hurry.... i have 4 charactors at 120 tailoring and occationaly i run all 4 of them at the same time, stopping in every 15-30 mins to check on them to make sure an evil GM or Seer isnt sitting there holding a pair of sandles or a bandanna just to have fun with me =]

Lippy

Wanderer

lordwolfx;444740 said:
1) you can change the cut cloth since its set as a restock agent, you can also add say 5 sewing kits to the restock agent, and not need a ton in your bag, same works for changing it to leather if you edit this script to do leather instead

Yeah I know I can put different items on a restock agent .

Pretty sure you would over 125 items by adding 3-5 kits every 1 BOD .

It is far easier to buy tons of kits and leave them in your pack .

lordwolfx;444740 said:
2) you can get rid of the drag drop and just have organize agent place bods into a set bod book...

I have no problems with drag drops .

Don't really know where you are going with this .

lordwolfx;444740 said:
3) you can fix the bug problem simply by doing this

Recount Counters
If SCap (skullcap) >= 5
For 1/4
dbl click scissors
wait .45 seconds
target Skullcap (by type)
end for
wait .45 seconds
if bonn (bonnet) >= 5

ect ect ect ect

Damn goatailor and its need to cut items , wasting time and cloth .

Like I am going to waste time putting this in then waste more time waiting for it to cut items it never should have made in the first place.

lordwolfx;444740 said:
another problem i see

having 1 script for all types?
thats exactly how the original goat tailors where... 1 for 20s, 1 for 15s, 1 for 10s...

takes like 2-3 full minuits just to fill 1 bod

in my scripts where i cut different scripts based on 10 hats, 10 shirts, 10 pants+misc ect ect.. it cuts a full 2 minuits off each bod being filled, and its fairly simple to cut+make more via Notepad or another .txt program...

My tailor macros are named

10 footwhere
10 hats
10 shirts
10 pants+misc
10 leather male
10 leather female

15 footwear
15 hats
15 shirts
15 pants+misc
15 male leather
15 female leather

20 hats
20 shirts
20 pants+misc
20 footwear
20 male leather
20 female leather

it may seem like alot of hassle, but i have something in the number of 25 different bod books for sorting them the way i want... i even have a script to fill up my Town Crier sets in case i want to grab 10-20 cbds in a hurry.... i have 4 charactors at 120 tailoring and occationaly i run all 4 of them at the same time, stopping in every 15-30 mins to check on them to make sure an evil GM or Seer isnt sitting there holding a pair of sandles or a bandanna just to have fun with me =]

I think BODFIll v1.0 is faster than goattailor.

Your setup is too complicated I feel bad for you .

If you want to mess with 30765437 script changes 2543765 bod books and 18 different macros be my guest .

lordwolfx;444751 said:
Tell me why it is that your scripts look exactly like goat tailor scripts with a few slight revisions?
http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48553&highlight=Goat+Tailor+1.0

i reposted goats macros when i made edits to them, but i at least kept the name the same and said where i got them -=/

All you do is complain .

BODFill v 1.0 is different .

BODFill v1.0 fills bods in a different way .

If you used it you would find out it works in a make combine make combine make combine pattern which is why it works so well.

When the BOD is full it will make just the 1 extra you need (goattailor makes 2 extra)

Then it dumps the bod in your BOD book and gets an empty BOD instead of wasting time combining.

Also the restock is at the beginning like it should be .

This was the problem with goatailor all along , the sequence .

lordwolfx

Knight

Lippy;444942 said:
Pretty sure you would over 125 items by adding 3-5 kits every 1 BOD .

It is far easier to buy tons of kits and leave them in your pack .

Damn goatailor and its need to cut items , wasting time and cloth .

Like I am going to waste time putting this in then waste more time waiting for it to cut items it never should have made in the first place.

I think BODFIll v1.0 is faster than goattailor.

Your setup is too complicated I feel bad for you .

If you want to mess with 30765437 script changes 2543765 bod books and 18 different macros be my guest .All you do is complain .

BODFill v 1.0 is different .

BODFill v1.0 fills bods in a different way .

If you used it you would find out it works in a make combine make combine make combine pattern which is why it works so well.

When the BOD is full it will make just the 1 extra you need (goattailor makes 2 extra)

Then it dumps the bod in your BOD book and gets an empty BOD instead of wasting time combining.

Also the restock is at the beginning like it should be .

This was the problem with goatailor all along , the sequence .

dont be ignorant, why would restock agent give me 5 more sewing kits when 5 are allready in my bag... it keeps the number at 5

download goat tailor script 1.0, the scripts are 100% the same except for afew revisions....

im not sure what your saying about 2 bods, thats ignorant

your also ignorant telling me that bod filler is faster...

lets do the math

the bod filler checks to see if the bod is each type of hat, shirt, pants, and misc, the way i cut them, it shortens the time to find out which type of bod it is bye 1/4 the time

as for cutting all the cloth, dont be ignorant yet again, the person who made this script just said he had so many skullcaps in his bag he lost bods... the same problem happens in both scripts, the difference is that i found a fix for the problem...

all i do is complain? your not even sure what your talking about, your just ignorant ignorant ignorant

let me also add...

i have over 200 male leather (1 bod book, which also requires a different script and runtime due to needing leather not cloth)

i have over 200 female leather, which i suppose could be in same book as male, running same script, but this way it cuts a full 15-20 seconds off each macro rotation

my hats book has over 150 bods

shirts over 200

pants+misc book over 150

footwere over 300, which yet again could be in a leather macro i suppose...

but that would mean i need 2 bod books allready, and if i didnt macro them out afew days, while still collecting+buying emptys, i would allready need more than 1 book...

but yet again, why would i wait an extra 60-90 seconds per macro repition when i can just cut the script into 1/3rds and watch myself get more ? =]

You feel bad my setup is complicated?

i have more than 50 Brsk bods, i also have scripts for my leather...

if i actualy run all 4 of my tailors, they can be standing next to each other without interrupting each other due to having same type of items... my scripts run faster as it is... how is more complicated bad when people are informed and intellegent enouph to know what they are doing?

i feel really bad for you being ignorantly bliss

Tempest

Knight

He feels bad for you because your macros are probably more complicated than this one simple macro.

Besides, who the hell wants to dedicate all 4 of their clients to just doing bods when you can leave ONE to do em all while you`re open with the other 3?

Anyway, I`m glad that your razor macros work for you, I`m pretty sure only you would understand them in and out so why bother with arguing with anyone here? If your razor macro is better than his, so be it. We just happen to like his because it`s easy to set up, only one razor macro to use, and it`s efficient at what it does.

nihilist

Wanderer

Well I'm glad some people are enjoying the macro.

The intent of this macro was to share what I had made that works for me, not to try and replace Goattailor or any other macro program that people use. It's your choice on what you think works for you. I'm sure people have a different method to the madness, this was my solution for it.

Lippy

Wanderer

I have used goattailor ever since it came out .

goattailor and BODFill are two different styles of bod filling altogether.

It is very easy to tell the difference .

I dont know how to make it more clear to you lordwolfx.

Turns out the restock will work but I still prefer to just leave the sewing kits in my bag instead of dragging 4098712432 tailor kits into a secure container.

Leather bods aren't worth filling for resets IMO .

Take it easy lordwolfx you act like I ran over your puppy. :(

lordwolfx

Knight

Lippy;445008 said:
I have used goattailor ever since it came out .

goattailor and BODFill are two different styles of bod filling altogether.

It is very easy to tell the difference .

I dont know how to make it more clear to you lordwolfx.

Turns out the restock will work but I still prefer to just leave the sewing kits in my bag instead of dragging 4098712432 tailor kits into a secure container.

Leather bods aren't worth filling for resets IMO .

Take it easy lordwolfx you act like I ran over your puppy. :(

why is leather so hard?

male leather is 100% success chance, so are all female leather that arent studded, so are all footwear....

as for hyphy...

its not like the script REQUIRE you to run all 4 clients, only that the potential for more than 1 exsists, unlike the other script... your argument is mute. Running simply 1 client is still faster using scripts that are cut into different types...

honestly these arguments arent even laudable to anyone with 2 months experiance

nihilist

Wanderer

lordwolfx;445051 said:
why is leather so hard?

male leather is 100% success chance, so are all female leather that arent studded, so are all footwear....

as for hyphy...

its not like the script REQUIRE you to run all 4 clients, only that the potential for more than 1 exsists, unlike the other script... your argument is mute. Running simply 1 client is still faster using scripts that are cut into different types...

honestly these arguments arent even laudable to anyone with 2 months experiance

The main reason that I don't do leather BODs is that I'm too lazy to collect leather :p

And it's not that mine doesn't have the potential to run on multiple clients. You can cut a BOD book up into separate books and run the script just fine on multiple chars. No, it won't run as fast as you are doing it, but again I made this for what fit my needs, and that was to have something efficient that ran all night and during my school day without any errors (I'm still not calling my script flawless).