UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BODFill v1.1 (tailors)

chadyull

Wanderer
Re: BODFill v1.1 (tailors)

the bug that creates all the extra caps still exists i went to sleep woke up and i had no cloth and a bag full of caps, even tho i didnt have any cap sbods.... is there a work around i modified it to do bs bods as well i will post it today but once again same problem this time with bone harvesters come back after a smoke and 100 bone harvesters in my bag

Lippy

Wanderer

chadyull;485135 said:
the bug that creates all the extra caps still exists i went to sleep woke up and i had no cloth and a bag full of caps, even tho i didnt have any cap sbods.... is there a work around i modified it to do bs bods as well i will post it today but once again same problem this time with bone harvesters come back after a smoke and 100 bone harvesters in my bag

Refer to my last post in this topic .

I use stock BODFill and it runs through a whole book (500) with no problems .

The only thing i do is use 2 bod books , one for unfilled and one for filled .

I also only run 1 UO and 1 Razor while filling bods .

Also do not use "Use Smart CPU Usage Reduction" in Razor .

For me and it seems a lot of other people, using XP with Use Smart CPU Usage Reduction off in Razor is 10 times better.

Zippy tells us why here :

http://www.runuo.com/forums/razor-c...reduction-seems-increase-processor-usage.html

Bealzy

Wanderer

I found it was cause this macro is missing endifs, try adding one after the second worldsave check after the .5 second pause

Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|the world will save in 10
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:40
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.LiftTypeAction|8792|1
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000

this will also eliminate the the macro from scrolling through after every deed is done and simply check for a new deed everytime - I haven't tested this yet still working on leathers at this point but for further referance you can check out the leather bod fillers where to add the rest of the endifs

White Ice

Wanderer

I have a question about tailor/smith bod macro. I see people talking about running bod filling scripts and coming back later or the next day to check on them, isn't this bannable?
Sorry i'm new

So, is this better than the GOAT tailor macro?

My only real issues with the GOAT one are:

1) I seem to have problems with getting the restock agrent and restock container to work (This is probably not macro-dependent and more of an issue with Razor or ID10T error)

2) The amount of time GOAT wastes after filling the bod before picking up the next one.

So, does this macro improve on those things?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

White Ice;492902 said:
I have a question about tailor/smith bod macro. I see people talking about running bod filling scripts and coming back later or the next day to check on them, isn't this bannable?
Sorry i'm new

If using razor, crafting afk is legal. Now, remember - you cannot turn in the BODs afk or gather any resources like regs, ore, lumber, cloth, etc.....

JazzelDawg

Wanderer

i cant get it to actually set the filled bod into a different book, it lifts it up and drops it in the same place, and im not sure why, any ideas?

JazzelDawg

Wanderer

nihilist;443260 said:
**Where it says "// Needs new BOD Book location below." what you will need to do here, is remove the item underneath the statement, then click "// Needs new BOD Book location below." and rightclick it and choose Begin Recording Here. Once you click this go back into your game, and drag any item other than a BOD and drop it on the book. Once you have done that go back into Razor, and click Stop to stop recording. Go back to where "// Needs new BOD Book location below." is and click then right click the Lift string, and then choose Remove Action. There should be only a Drop to string left.

somewhere in here it is fuckin up and making me rage irl, i already slapped my cat...

chadyull

Wanderer

there is 2 places in the macro for bod book locations the first one is where it drops the completed bod the second is where it gets a new bod from..

JazzelDawg

Wanderer

Right, the problem I'm having is that it just won't drop it where I'm telling it to drop it

Maybe some day when i decide to do Bods ill maybe give it a shot but if that really works then you sir are a genius in razor macroing ^^

and i thought my 2 macros were "huge" in what they do but a autofiller with razor ... wow just plain wow ^^but what im asking myself right now is how does razor get the bod id correct so it knows what to produce? Oo

ORPY

Wanderer

When I run it and it gets to the item on the bod it starts the for command in Razor but i dont see it doing anything in game.

Heckler und Koch;512378 said:
but what im asking myself right now is how does razor get the bod id correct so it knows what to produce? Oo

It can't.

All Razor autofillers have to run through each possible item to see if it "fits" the bod in question. That is why they are much slower than EUO macros.

(and it is very easy for staff to distinguish the difference... ;))

FE

Souced

Sorceror

Going to give this a try and see how it works. As for the difference between EUO and what razor does for bod filling. Not really understanding why we can't use EUO since does same thing as razor just faster and more stable IMO. Other than the staff will ban u that is, but the difference of one program doing something compared to another program that does same thing but bannable is silly.

Feersum Endjinn;512623 said:
It can't.

All Razor autofillers have to run through each possible item to see if it "fits" the bod in question. That is why they are much slower than EUO macros.

(and it is very easy for staff to distinguish the difference... ;))

FE

Yea easy for staff if they stop by and keep an eye on some "victim" to see if the bods are filled with lightspeed + the guy is offline. but how will they see if someone is attended + useing euo.

i say nearly impossible

Heckler und Koch;513135 said:
i say nearly impossible

It doesn't matter if it is attended or not - it is really, really obvious which system you are using. No one fills bods by hand the same way EUO does unless they are seriously masochistic. And just as with auto-looters, Staff are intelligent enough to add or remove some little thing in your pack which you would notice if you were working by hand but which will confuse a script. So unless you are an ace scripter who can write an EUO script to mimic what razor does in the time it does it (and why would you bother to do that), you are going to end up in jail...

:)

FE

NokB

Wanderer

The D/L link is not working anymore. Is there a new link or someone can just send me... it would save alot of my time.
NVM it is working now... My bad ^^

gugutz

Knight

White Ice;492902 said:
Sorry i'm new

Filling the bods unattended isnt a bannable offence.
Turning them in to the NPC unattended is.