UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BODFill v1.1 (tailors)

Dunadain

Sorceror
Re: BODFill v1.1 (tailors)

no it gives an error :

! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\BODFILL(2).zip: Unexpected end of archive

Bealzy

Wanderer

try it now I changed it to a txt file so you will have to change it back to a *.macro it seemed to work now

Dunadain

Sorceror

when i try to extract to DT

! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\BODFILL_macro.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

arrrgg

Bealzy

Wanderer

you guys must have to enable cookies or have issues with your computer both link work fine for me

what version of browsers ae you useing? explorer/firefox? cookies enabled? make sure to delete all previous versions of the file... delete all cookies, and simply OPEN the file when you goto download it then copy and paste...

it may be a vista "ownership" issue I am not sure vista sucks and so do these forums for not allowing a *.macro ext <---- that would solve all issues

Bealzy

Wanderer

ok try this

I split it in 3 so it will fit, down load all parts then you will have to combine them then save it as a *.macro file

3 things to remember NOTEPAD,SAVEAS,ALL FILES

*please for the love of uo gods work!

Attachments

• bodfill_part_1.txt
    14.3 KB · Views: 94
  • bodfill_part_2.txt
    13.7 KB · Views: 70
  • bodfill_part_3.txt
    13.7 KB · Views: 74
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 355
  • ii.jpg
    ii.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 351
  • iii.jpg
    iii.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 360

Bealzy

Wanderer

do you have a tricorn hat in the area or on you. hide all misc parts you don't want razor to attempt to add (12 tile radius) in a "pouch" razor won't search those containers. log out/close/relog and start macro... don't open any of those pouches and you should be fine

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror

For whatever reason, I can't get the part of the macro that drops completed BOD's into a different BOD book.

Right where it goes "If sys message = "The maximum amount of requested items have already been combined with this deed" and then "drop bod" to "specified location" .... I tried setting the location by "record from here" and then dropping the BOD onto the book, and also by recording my setting the book down in my pack, but every time the macro fills the BOD, it doesn't put it into the book, and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Anybody that can help?

Bealzy

Wanderer

Aegian Rayth;580449 said:
For whatever reason, I can't get the part of the macro that drops completed BOD's into a different BOD book.

Right where it goes "If sys message = "The maximum amount of requested items have already been combined with this deed" and then "drop bod" to "specified location" .... I tried setting the location by "record from here" and then dropping the BOD onto the book, and also by recording my setting the book down in my pack, but every time the macro fills the BOD, it doesn't put it into the book, and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Anybody that can help?

right click target type? (bod)
bod book must be on you? (bod book)
multi clienting? when recording/editing only have one client open - saves the hassle of last client to close over writing the macros you just changed

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror

Infectous;580628 said:
right click target type? (bod)
bod book must be on you? (bod book)
multi clienting? when recording/editing only have one client open - saves the hassle of last client to close over writing the macros you just changed

Thank you for your response, but no that's not the problem.

What I'm setting and then re-setting is a line in the macro for "Drop to XXXX" ... but no matter how I set it I can't get it to drop the completed BOD onto the book. I can't even get it to drop the BOD into a chest or something like that. I don't know why.

The lines leading up to the "Drop to" line read like this:

If sys message = "The maximum number of items...etc." (i.e. the BOD is filled)
Lift bulk order deed (by type)
Pause .5 sec
Drop to _______ (location)

I've set the pause to be longer, and that doesn't fix it. When it gets to that line of the macro it looks like the BOD gets picked up and then set down right where it lifted from. Then the macro just loops over and over and over again.

I feel like the problem may be in how I'm setting the location. I don't know if I'm doing it right. I pick up the BOD and drag it off to the black part of my screen so it 'sticks' to my cursor (so I don't record more lines than just the location I'm dropping to)... then I alt-tab to the macro in Razor and right-click and select "Begin Recording Now".... then I alt-tab back to UO, and drop the BOD onto the BOD book. Then I stop recording the macro. I've also tried setting it like this by dropping the BOD book itself... and also by dropping other types of items onto the BOD book. Nothing is making the completed BODs fall into the BOD book like I want them to.

This really sucks, because every time a BOD is complete, the macro won't fill any more BOD's until I manually move the completed one into a book. So it's not really an afk macro like I want it to be.

.... any ideas?

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror

Anyone? This is killing me... seems like it's gotta be something stupid that I'm doing wrong, but it's keeping me from being able to afk fill these BOD's....

I offer 10k to the person who can help me fix the problem.

Bealzy

Wanderer

sounds to me like there is more then one "bod" in the area - had this problem with lag when the script would hang and reset and have 2 bods in my pack it would pick and drop or there is an option in razor for "object delay" try raising it (mine's 700 - under "more options"

record the whole action and delete the lines you don't need... alt/tab?? get out of full screen mode or make your uo window smaller so you can see both - I use always on top option for razor so i don't have that issue... other then that I don't know -

pending on what you downloaded... I am not sure if I added a counter for the bods check but you could try that I don't remember and I don't play demise anymore but I did have it in the display counters for bods for some reason weather it was this script or another

is your Razor language set to ENU? Due to system messages check, this macro won't work with other languages.