UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BODFill v1.1 (tailors)

hellwina

Sorceror
Re: BODFill v1.0 (tailors)

This macro is definately faster than goat, the fact that it combines as it creates and once finished it starts at the beginning makes it faster.

Goat makes the items, tries to combine them 30x then runs through the rest of the macro attempting to combine still.

I thought this macro was just like goat when I first saw it, but it's not.

This macro is sex. I love it. I could barely use goat tailor because of it's tendency to fail but I haven't had any problems with this macro. I've easily already done over 1000 bods with it. Thank you so much.

woodycook

Knight

Don't argue about whos Bod Filling macro is elite.

The proof is in the pudding.

I have used goat tailor before and I think I'll try this one out today.

Thank you for your macros.

D-Nox

Knight

I have used Goat for a long time and it bugs too much.
This one makes a mess in my bag (ok im too lazy to add a "drag drop" for ea piece)
And makes extra pieces besides the extra one but it is really faster than Goat and just dont Bug as much as Goat.
Congratulations for the nice macro.

nihilist

Wanderer

Drucilia;446899 said:
wtf is a tailor reset bod. i am new to this stuff so i require details.

Normally when you request a BOD it takes you an hour, or like 4 hours if you are GM - Legendary to get another BOD unless you make the items. Well the logic behind a "reset BOD" is that it is an easier to make request, that will reset the timer to get a new one when you turn them in. That was you can have a lot more chances of getting a BRSK BOD and the likes. If that makes sense.

Lucifall

Knight
Goat started this, but his macro was a prototype. Blame Razor for not being a program made for that purpose. I'll test this macro once my virus scan finnishes, thanks it advance though.

nihilist

Wanderer

Lucifall;446931 said:
Goat started this, but his macro was a prototype. Blame Razor for not being a program made for that purpose. I'll test this macro once my virus scan finnishes, thanks it advance though.

Goat gave me the idea, but I honestly didn't look at his macro when I made it. But again, I wasn't trying to make this to replace his or anything, it just didn't work for me, so I decided to make my own.

I take that back, one thing I did take from it was his "The world will save in 10 seconds" part of it :p, although his paused for a full minute, mine only pauses for 40 seconds.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

This looks alot like one of my early versions(not accusing you of anything since there is no way you could have seen it). Just a hint. As long as you don't have a test somewhere to make sure you need an item before you create it your going to keep creating alot of waste items every time lag hits you.

ps avoid lordwolfs advice that will lead you all wrong.

daxue

Sorceror
Re: BODFill v1.1 (tailors)

If the restock-1 set cloth number >600, the macro may be more reliable, because when ping speed become tough, Razor will delay and make some wrong stuff to wear off cloth, if no effiecent cloth complete bod, the macro will get into next loop, then it will stop. Restocking more cloth may get rid of this problem through my experience.:)

Thank you for taking over this shit. I don't have the time or motivation to update my macro anymore. Great news though, I get to learn assembly next semester ::mrrrr::

<3

Kelloggs Goatios;470801 said:
Thank you for taking over this shit. I don't have the time or motivation to update my macro anymore. Great news though, I get to learn assembly next semester ::mrrrr::

<3

Way to say hi to me asshat :/ Sign on MSN more often :(

lordwolfx

Knight

Could also have an if conditional for sewing kits <= ~ 5 to restock alittle iron ingots, tinker some more sewing kits

saves time on restocking sewing kits alltogether, requires tinkering as well yes... however,, exceptional sewing kits last longer, and its not like its hard going to fel and buying 999 iron ingots 12 times in under 60 seconds :p

darkzz

Sorceror

A+ macro

i did just a few changes... at the beggining i check for sewing kits, if i cant find one i craft 10.

on the "drop filled at bod book thing" i changed to a organizer agent and set'ed the hotbag to the filled bod book.

i had some issues (guess i didnt had all the pieces crafted on my backpack). but i filled 30 now and its running smooth

ty.

gugutz

Knight

Dude, im here to congrat you for this great macro.

I just have one question: isnt there a way to stop the macro from spending the items you have to have on your bag?
I still don't know why, but sometimes it spends all the examples of a piece, then it can't find it to try on a bod, and the macro keeps there, doing nothing.

gugutz

Knight

Another issue:
is there a way for the macro to stop overloading my backpack with repeated and unused items?

Lippy

Wanderer

gugutz;477099 said:
Another issue:
is there a way for the macro to stop overloading my backpack with repeated and unused items?

This will only happen if you have some serious lag .

So either get a better connection , run less things at once , or change the pauses a bit .