UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

Demise News Network

Demise News Correspondent
BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

At 2:30 PM Pacific time, a strange pixie creature arrived at the scene of a condemned house just outside of the Eastern inner gate of Luna. She quickly took all items of value within the house and then "condemned it to the underworld for all time" after which it disappeared without a trace.

There has been no official comment yet from the staff, but one senior aid has told this reporter that before today nobody had ever heard of Jadanii. Her intentions at this time are not yet clear, but it is expected that a full investation into her actions will be ordered soon.

We will be following this story for further developments. Remember, you heard it first here on the Demise News Network (DNN).

twizlerz

Wanderer
Re: BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

so its gonna be one of these events that the GMs put off for months and months and months?

Ulrich

Wanderer

I don't have a huge problem with this... I parked a character at the house site.... but I didn't sit at my PC for the last 8 hours waiting for it to drop.... I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story as it may prove to be more rewarding than what I wouldn't have got during a crazy IDOC. Keep the story coming! :)

drak-

Sorceror

"nothing will be done with this house without it being announced" "everyone will have time to get there" ...

so they get 3/4 of the people paying more attention to the forums than the game, ferris ridicules those who try to camp the "house", and then they tear it down with no notice and give only a fraction of the players who wanted to place the house, a chance to try. Its a good thing for me all my accts have houses else id prolly feel pretty screwed over.

NOW everyone is going to be camping the forums and watching the game endlessly to see what happens with the items, for what? to get ridiculed by ferris again?

referenced ridicule is in this thread: http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76052

Demise News Network

Demise News Correspondent

This just in! Jethro the Wizard, of some fame for the initial discovery and research into the Skiras temple discovered in the remote mountains of Ilshenar, has contacted the DNN with some startling information.

Jadanii The Mischevious was, according to Alerion legend, the elder sister of Skiras. However, since her god-family was organize as a Patriarchy she was unable to attain power and was instead outcast from her family for fear that she would attempt to kill Skiras.

According to Jethro, an incomplete inscription within the inner sanctum of the temple itself suggests that Jadanii was eventually imprisoned within the depths of the earth beneath the temple. It is possible that the incursion of humans into the temple has somehow freed her from her bonds.

Her wherabeouts are still unknown, but according to Jethro the Council of Mages has begun assembling in attempt to locate her and ascertain her intentions.

TS_SS

Sorceror

way cool..lets track the art-stealing eviiiil pixie and wash her forsaken temple with her head....

*sigh* Here we go again... Im going back to sit in Fel. At the moongate. Where i dont have access to houses like three quarters of this shard.

Ulrich

Wanderer

I don't have a huge problem with this... I parked a character at the house site.... but I didn't sit at my PC for the last 8 hours waiting for it to drop.... I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story as it may prove to be more rewarding than what I wouldn't have got during a crazy IDOC. Keep the story coming! :)

drak-;342329 said:
NOW everyone is going to be camping the forums and watching the game endlessly to see what happens with the items, for what? to get ridiculed by ferris again?
I think Ferris is laughing at you IRL that you care so much about some damn pixels.

drak-

Sorceror

TS_SS;342470 said:
I think everybody (non-geek that is) is laughing at him ;)

Why? Because I think theres something a little twisted about making public vulture events out of the decay of some banned doods house? Or maybe because I said something about ferris ridiculing the people who were awaiting that event? Or could it have been my comments about the chaotic manner it was handled all day?

I have houses on all three of my accounts; couldnt have taken that plot even if I did have the time to waste there and EUO, and I didnt waste my time lurking the damn thing, but I see where it screwed over a lot of people, and I think it sucks.

emoooo

Sorceror

everyone who thinks he got screwed over this should rly stop playing this game =\ its not your items to begin with...

Dexter-LoM

Knight

#1 everybody that calls that an Idoc STFU it was far from an idoc. since an idoc is a house that falls by itself and lots other "good things"

#2 why are you all crying that the house / item are not in being distributed among us. were they even once owned by you no.

#3 I loled my ass to see that mostly everyone crying bout this are all players under 1 year of game play of demise ..jst how sad how some people are not willing to work for what they want..

But well goood luck and all have fun

this is the nicest thing i ave seen Feris do in a long time.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

i managed to kill a slave? of the pixie and some how got a orb saying meet me some place at a certain time. thats pretty neat. hope i find more.

marcusstone

Sorceror

I have gotten 3 of those orbs so far with my tamer... I am stockpiling them, because when you click them they act like obsidian pieces, and make a giant statue of something...