UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

Khalydad

Wanderer
Re: BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

hmm where do u find those?i kill yesterday a wisp call it the minion something and give me one on those orb

marcusstone

Sorceror

I was joking about adding them together :)
But I am finding them all over the place... I must have killed like 5 while out taming... Check brit gate, I killed 3 of them around there...

Demise News Network

Demise News Correspondent

This just in...

While the pixie responsible for for the disappearance of many valuable items east of Luna has yet to be found, many citizens of Sosaria are reporting strange wisp like creatures. When slain, these creatures seem to be carrying an orb with a note giving a date and time along with a mysterious notation of a location as "The Temple."

Local citizen, Angra Mainyu, was first to report sighting of the strange wisps and was noted as going off to search the lands for more in an effort to unravel more in hopes it is related to the enigmatic turn of events in Luna. Marcus Stone, a resident tamer, was interviewed and stated that he had found three of the strange orbs and had combined them together to make a strange statue. Mr. Stone later recanted his statements about the statue and cannot be found for comment.

Jethro the Wizard continues to work towards deciphering script within the inner sanctum and will report back any findings should anything come about. The Council of Mages continues to work has assembled and is still working towards locating the pixie but urge citizens to continue searching for the strange wisps in hopes there is a connection, as presumed by citizen Mainyu.

The DNN will be waiting more development in this news story and will report back to you as things continue to unfold.

Oaks

Knight

Do they respawn or are they a "limited version" ? I've began halving the wisp population in britannia to clear the spawn just in case but I've only come across one so far.

jrhather

Wanderer

I'd love to see Ekin unbanned and have his items returned to him.

That would make me LOL so hardcore :)

cuattamu

Knight

Great story! Everyone that is whining take your comment else where plz

I need to go hunt me some wisps...

jrhather

Wanderer

cuattamu;343072 said:
Great story! Everyone that is whining take your comment else where plz

I need to go hunt me some wisps...
Ditto. but I have no time!!

I wonder if the orbs will stay after the event? I like deco.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

I manage to find Ruuins.... in the Ruins, Had an crystal ball saying "De Skiras" Not sure if this helps much. but can anyone let me on anything that they have descovered? the small orbs time info is almost here... as i steped into the ruins, it said you had found the adrelon shrine.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

ahhh its the shrine!!!!!!!
Editing. I found another shrine.... was looted but a sword.
aslo, casting in ilshaner is really slow atleast 1/3 maybe its because of this...

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

so far, me and a friend Dazed on forums, managed to find 6 Ruins.
each with a specific inscription. we are guessing 3 more are in ilsh as for the temple. 3 more equal up to 9 as there are 9 gates in ilsh.....

Oaks

Knight

I'm afraid you are wasting your time as those shrines were part of a way to find out the words of power to gain entry into the temple of skiras and is completed already. There is a topic somewhere in general discussion about it, search for "shrines".

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Oaks;344370 said:
I'm afraid you are wasting your time as those shrines were part of a way to find out the words of power to gain entry into the temple of skiras and is completed already. There is a topic somewhere in general discussion about it, search for "shrines".
what! that cant be! the orbs say meet at this location " temple" on 1/1/2008 its not even 1/1/08 yet !!

DaZeD-demise

Sorceror

thats too funny, we just waisted quite a bit of time. I still dont know where the temple, everyones supposed to meet up at, is.... can anyone enlighten me?