UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

Nope...but we are not staff, so we can't be 100% sure of anything.
Here is the moongate location

Demise News Network

Demise News Correspondent

This just in!!!

It has been confirmed that Jethro the Wizard has returned to the Skiras Temple accompanied by two Council of Mage members. While it is not yet known what any intent is for this return trip, one may only assume it is related to the recent theft in Luna tied to the evil pixie named Jadanii, the sister of Skiras.

repiovesana

Sorceror

Drakull-demise;344449 said:
small detail...
Ouch! I'd love to have something like that :D
It's just missing the Mage Weapon -0 thing... or maybe Mage Weapon +120 :D

repiovesana

Sorceror

Someone please tell me something.... At what time were we supposed to be there again? I remember the orb saying something about 13:00 (I don't have the orb, only saw it) but what timezone was it?

[Drakull]

Knight

repiovesana;344462 said:
Ouch! I'd love to have something like that :D
It's just missing the Mage Weapon -0 thing... or maybe Mage Weapon +120 :D
Really bad, repiovesana... really bad:
If you had that weapon and really needed the "mage weapon" it would mean that you are pvp'ing. If you are pvp'ing and had such a weapon, the template SHOULD include mace fighting (pure mage with mace fighting), since it will be a waste not to use the special moves with it (since you can't use special moves with the -mage weapon).

repiovesana

Sorceror

Drakull-demise;344472 said:
Really bad, repiovesana... really bad:
If you had that weapon and really needed the "mage weapon" it would mean that you are pvp'ing. If you are pvp'ing and had such a weapon, the template SHOULD include mace fighting (pure mage with mace fighting), since it will be a waste not to use the special moves with it (since you can't use special moves with the -mage weapon).
Though if I remember correctly, the special moves on a black staff are not the greatest :(

marcusstone

Sorceror

Did the wisps stop spawning? I lost my gems when my tamer died on dagger isle... was wondering if they are still spawning?

Ulrich

Wanderer

I have an extra but it's on my archer in gaunt... the other night some of those wisps spawned there.

Khalydad

Wanderer

so ppl need to have Obligatorily have this orb?for the event?another thing should i go with my tamer?cause this seems like a pvm event more than anything :s

Khalydad

Wanderer

ok well now wtf is going on? cause is just not ok that we have like 15minutes waiting for the "event" and nothing happen,, everyone is in this place and no one comes and do anything, so whats the thing?the 25th make us wait all day, knowing that we are here cause we want, and we are not going anywhere until the event happen, so just for consideration can u keep your promises and if the event say at 13:00 the 1/1/2008 really do it in the moment?

Oaks

Knight

um there is an hour and a half left, maybe you should buy a new clock

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

My theory for the orbs is... If you go to the temple now... there is a scroll. if you dbl click the scroll u can target something... i think each orb has a different key number or something towards one of those artys on ekins house. basically if you dbl click the scroll and target the rob it will lay down what arty you will receive. thats my guess......