UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Britain Invasion - Halloween Town

Athena

Account Terminated
Britain Invasion - Halloween Town

Lord British is calling on the help of the citizens of Britannia to rid Britain of the evil and foul beasts that have invaded the town.

Be warned, many have died already trying to fight them off!

Re: Britain Invasion

Seer Athena;799824 said:
Lord British

Wasn't Lord Brahm the ruler of Demise Britain?

hmmm... this is suspect...

*grabs a whip*
*points the finger to the guy on the throne of Brit Castle*

DIE MONSTER!!! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD.

Athena

Account Terminated

Lord British returned during the troubles with Euphemius and has decided to stay.

Oaks

Knight

You know, for something that is supposed to indicate when danger is imminent, the light of premonition utterly failed to foresee the invasion of monsters right at its doorstep. It was off the entire time hehe :D

Or did that bastard brahmmie boy took it with him?

(just joking staff)

Athena

Account Terminated

The invasion of Britain is now over, but a mysterious hole has appeared that leads to a city full of the undead, we do not know how long this will stay but there are evil and cruel things lurking there!

Oaks, it seems that Lord Brahm is missing right now, nobody could forsee this event :rolleyes:.

Xavier

Account Terminated

Syty;799879 said:
Is there an objective here? Not sure what the hype is about.

The objective was:

1) to have a little fun
2) to make some decent items a little more available ingame for some of the newer players
3) to open HALLOWEEN TOWN! :D

Dont worry, we have more ideas to keep halloween town interesting for the next two weeks while its open... and the escaped boss WILL be back.

glad everyone enjoyed what we had sofar.

Syty

Squire

FYI... Wasn't complaining. Glad to see things happening. I had just showed up and was lost as to whether i deemed this particular event to be worth my time. Sounds like it would of been.

Thanks

Sereis

Sorceror

Seems like a great start to for ToTs 3 =D
Did Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune drop?

Onça

Sorceror

I'd say getting three ltots and a gtot while fighting off a demonic undead invasion was pretty damn fun!

Do the event healers res you with all your stuff back like last year making it a good idea to turn off item insurance? (At least outside, inside dungeons of last year's Halloween area you still needed it)

Athena

Account Terminated

The event healer is located in Halloween Town, but it will not retrieve items from within the dungeons.

As a side note: we've placed a teleporter at Britain Bank in Felucca for any PK that would like to join in!