UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Britain Invasion - Halloween Town

Sir Wooha

Wanderer
Re: Britain Invasion - Halloween Town

alex916;800696 said:
the whole Halloween town stuff is pretty much a waste of time, like 3 hours for a boss to spawn and then out of the 5 i have killed i have only gotten a 115 parry PS, 3 Pet summon balls (wow thanks GMs.......) and 20 powder of translocate... wtf is the point.

First day was hella cool. Apparently from what someone told me a rediculous ammount of ltots and Gtots dropped for people who obtained more in that one hour then the holloween town event will drop in 2 weeks. oh u better believe im insanely jealous... People who work every day can't attend random events like that. When I heard that many tots dropped off the invasion of britania I punched a kitten

alex916

Sorceror

Sir Wooha;800697 said:
First day was hella cool. Apparently from what someone told me a rediculous ammount of ltots and Gtots dropped for people who obtained more in that one hour then the holloween town event will drop in 2 weeks. oh u better believe im insanely jealous... People who work every day can't attend random events like that. When I heard that many tots dropped off the invasion of britania I punched a kitten

ya wtf... if they wanted to make that many drop in general i don't see why they don't just do another 1 or 2 of those invasions just so everyone doesn't feel left out and just advertise ahead of time.

It just strikes me as odd in general that they would just "randomly" do an event with such a massive amount of Good rewards and not advertise a date and time for it!!

Sir Wooha

Wanderer

alex916;800700 said:
ya wtf... if they wanted to make that many drop in general i don't see why they don't just do another 1 or 2 of those invasions just so everyone doesn't feel left out and just advertise ahead of time.

It just strikes me as odd in general that they would just "randomly" do an event with such a massive amount of Good rewards and not advertise a date and time for it!!

i just hope the spawn timer picks up, waiting 6+ hours for 1 boss to spawn is gonna suck on the weekend lol 30-50 people going for one boss will be kinda crazy

nage

Page

My only complaint is that its very frickin hard to get anywhere that has a remote chance at a good spawn. My tamer and trained gd have a hard time making it anywhere (granted the tamer himself is a work in progress...). That being said ive blown >500k in insurance (my bandies have a nasty habit of not coming back after heal at the event healers so I keep insurance on just to be safe with my gear) but ive enjoyed every minute ive been there. Its a nice change of pace from constant runs in the gauntlet with some very comical happenings at the same time. Kinda sucks that nobody groups together like we do in gaunt tho, complete lack of teamwork, kids these days, cant take them no place. They'll learn tho after the 100th time they try to kill a pumpkin lord in a spot that lets it run...

Sir Wooha

Wanderer

One thing about UO thats always been cool is the events for holidays :) and all other events. But I especially like holiday ones. Yea im afraid ill die with nothing insured and loose everything lol. Greater dragon is defniatley difficult

Lerellian

Sorceror

Same here...

Sir Wooha;800697 said:

I just want to thank the staff for all their hard work to make events like this. Even though I didnt have any forewarning and missed all the good parts, I still appreciate their efforts very much.

Thanks and happy halloween!!!

Athena

Account Terminated

weinster666;800980 said:
I just want to thank the staff for all their hard work to make events like this. Even though I didnt have any forewarning and missed all the good parts, I still appreciate their efforts very much.

Thanks and happy halloween!!!

Thank you, happy halloween to you too!

KickerofAssets

Sorceror

Figures I take off a day each time the damn events drop from the sky.

Are there going to be any other events on eve and halloween themselves so I can atleast stick around then?

Xavier

Account Terminated

Yes. we do intend to have events over the course of the day on halloween day.

silvertiger

Knight

Xavier;801026 said:
Yes. we do intend to have events over the course of the day on halloween day.

LIES! Why would you hold events on a holiday like you do on every other holiday in the year?:p

Adversary

Sorceror

great event thx demise staff! but after hours of killings and not getting anything but pumpkins im off to doom to feed them DF some pumpkin pies :p

thea_zara

Sorceror

I feel incredibly dumb asking this but where is the entrance to halloween town?

Oaks

Knight

There's a black entrance structure with lots of sparkles just outside luna bank near the stables.

Syty

Squire

Moron! No just messing with you. I went through that on day one and spent some time looking for the town "Halloween Town". So that makes two of us dumbies.

Adversary

Sorceror

great event demise staff i loved it!! hope theres gunna be similar event in the future, was loads of fun even with all the deaths especially during the madness of the invasions!!!
Thanks Demise Staff.

Mm, I enjoyed what I could experience of the Invasions (I've been grinding Guild Wars lately), even got my first ToT from it yesterday, but I think I'm too much of a noob for Halloween Town. Got my ass repeatedly handed to me the few times I ventured in there, and thus never could get a grasp on where the "cool stuff" is supposed to happen. *shrug*

So I'm all for future invasions!

D-Nox

Knight

Thnx staff for the event. Even having logged only on the 2 last days, i had many laughable moments on the event, like the first time i tried to pull that lever to get to Frankenstein and Uncle Fester.... runned through the lava and got an instant kill lol.
Or after luring the costumed orc champion to those teleport rocks, seeing a bunch of people trying to kill it with their GDs and getting a nearly instant kill too.
I hope we keep having events like this.
Not easy to go through but nice rewards for the ones who managed to make it right :)
Thnx a lot!

thx staff only been playing 17 days this event was great got 3ltots using just my mare and healing over poeple pets some of us worked well together hope there will be a xmas event good work poeple thx