UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Britain Invasion - Halloween Town

Lerellian

Sorceror
Re: Britain Invasion - Halloween Town

You could buy a donation ethy.

For that you dont have to be a vet. :)

I started with an ugly donation llama.

Sir Wooha;800112 said:
Sux bad when you don't have a vet account :( no mount is suicide

aTastyPastry

Traveler

Up west or north west a bunch of people are farming demons so i assume they drop ToTs (or they just really like killing them for some reason)

Onça

Sorceror

During the Britain invasion they were giving ltots and gtots! But in the halloween town they seem to give pumpkins, blood deco, fruit baskets, demon skulls, and tattered ancient mummy wrappings (replica). The demon commanders are the ones you really want to kill but ethereals are good too. Someone was claiming to still be getting rbcs and stuff. So I wonder if people dealing massive damage with greater dragons are getting better stuff. Probably have to just kill bosses for that. I'm not aware of the Pumpkin Lord giving anything yet either. The Costumed Orc Champ and probably Fire Elemental looking Champ and ones inside dungeons are your best bet it seems. Last year I got a couple ltots and special dye from the Orc Champ.

Khephren

Knight

btw, what are those pumpkins for?

I just logged on and got 2.... ltots trade in or what... YUMMY ! :)

Syty

Squire

For anyone trying to figure this out... Just participated in killing the costumed orc. I ended up with an ltot (arms of tact excel..) and a 110 taming PS

alex916

Sorceror

from that same orc champ i got 20 powder of trans and a pet summoning ball :( looks like you lucked out

Syty

Squire

Yeah... I am the one usually with nothing :). This is why I posted. So that for those of you trying to figure this out wondering why you spent that amount of time for powder of trans they do drop other stuff.

This was always my issue. I spend hours trying to get any information and those around me wont speak to me about what they get off of whom. I carried a TS in the military and things weren't held this close. I understand that part of the game is figuring it out, but i spent over half the weekend getting nothing else done so that I can figure this out before it ends while during that same time the insanely rich veterans are getting richer because they did this last year. Still dont know anything else, but figured I would post in case it helped someone else.

uome

Bug Hunter

Syty;800356 said:
i spent over half the weekend getting nothing else done so that I can figure this out before it ends while during that same time the insanely rich veterans are getting richer because they did this last year. Still dont know anything else, but figured I would post in case it helped someone else.
I think the only ones that got "rich" were the people that attended the invasion of brit. I turned up for the last 5 mins of that and got 1 tome.
I'm one of those vets that did halloween town last year so i know where to find the bosses but i'm not getting richer than anyone else there atm. So far i have been involved in killing:
2 x peinsluth
1 x clawser
1 x asylum keeper
4 x pumpkin lords
and lots of other daemons and vilagers ect.
All i have to show for my efforts is a cbd. I also have a charger but i found that on the floor.

Still it's all good fun, it's nice to have something different to do.

Xavier

Account Terminated

This event has been a load of fun, and so far its always more fun than the year before. Lets not ruin it with jailings and bannings over greed, ok?

Two things that are concerning me really: young players and dual clienting.

Dual clients is technically legal, but unattended gathering is not. Pretty much everywhere in halloween town, you have a chance of SOMETHING going in your pack when something you are attacking dies. So, if you are attacking something with two clients, you need to make SURE you can see staff if they speak to you. "I was looking at the other client" WILL NOT work. If you were only seeing the one client and not the second, the second is unattended, and will be jailed. 3 offenses for this is a BAN.

Second: young players. Its painfully obvious that there are a disproportionately high number of young characters running around in halloween town.. or should i say "were". If you make extra accounts (over 4 per household) you WILL be subject to a ban.

I really dont want to have to jail or ban anymore players in halloween town, so just do things by the rules, ok ?

Xavier;800464 said:
Second: young players. Its painfully obvious that there are a disproportionately high number of young characters running around in halloween town.. or should i say "were". If you make extra accounts (over 4 per household) you WILL be subject to a ban.

On this, there are really easy solutions:

1) make the Halloween Town an unsafe area for young people, just like dungeons (and like champion spawns should be).

Or better:

2) deny them access. After all, with so big monsters over there, is that a place for new people?

Sir Wooha

Wanderer

Any chances of doin another brit invasion? I wouldn't mind getting tons of tots in short time. The holloween town thing feels like it just doubled spawn timers and cut the tot chance in half

edit: cucumber jim man shit u told me yesturday really startin to irritate me.. makes me hate ur castle

pike123

Squire

Has ANYONE seen the pumpkin lords drop anything useful or are they a total waste of time?

alex916

Sorceror

the whole Halloween town stuff is pretty much a waste of time, like 3 hours for a boss to spawn and then out of the 5 i have killed i have only gotten a 115 parry PS, 3 Pet summon balls (wow thanks GMs.......) and 20 powder of translocate... wtf is the point.