UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BUY: Jackals Collar

Xionu

Sorceror
Nah no you wont, I bought one at current market value and half your offer..... Normally wouldnt even reply to a tool such as yourself but now knowing you enjoy beating off to my avatar of me doing manly shit, figured id let you see more of it... peace admirer #112.
1/2 the value of my offer (2.5kk) is still overpaying... just BTW
Whats there to beat off to man? The fact that your face is nearly up another man's crotch? Or the fact that your bench press form is shit?
@a Bad Religion Seems more like an admirer of yours... Although he just seems like an admirer to everyone. He was asking how to play a pure mage at Brit earlier. That shit was funny. "I can't do damage" Try to not MA FB loop noob.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Whats there to beat off to man? The fact that your face is nearly up another man's crotch? Or the fact that your bench press form is shit?
@a Bad Religion Seems more like an admirer of yours... Although he just seems like an admirer to everyone. He was asking how to play a pure mage at Brit earlier. That shit was funny. "I can't do damage" Try to not MA FB loop noob.
You are def mirin scrub. My bench press form is shit ? Come back when you can bench half of my max faggot, then we can talk about bench press form scrubbo....... Keep mirin brah you will get on my level one day, NOT! I know it must get frustrating when guys like me come in and do reps with your max for a warm up. I'd probably talk to make myself feel better too, rofl.

Last edited:

Xionu

Sorceror
You are def mirin scrub. My bench press form is shit ? Come back when you can bench half of my max faggot, then we can talk about bench press form scrubbo....... Keep mirin brah you will get on my level one day, NOT! I know it must get frustrating when guys like me come in and do reps with your max for a warm up. I'd probably talk to make myself feel better too, rofl.
Woa bro, lay off the roids.
Try to loosen up your legs a bit more. That will increase the blood flow to your arms allowing you to bench even more. Wouldn't expect you to know with that pea sized brain though:thumbsup:

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Woa bro, lay off the roids.
Try to loosen up your legs a bit more. That will increase the blood flow to your arms allowing you to bench even more. Wouldn't expect you to know with that pea sized brain though:thumbsup:
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. You are a fucking moron. Just as I figured you know absolutely fucking nothing about bench pressing and probably about power lifting PERIOD. fucking scrub get on my level. "Loosen your legs" ROFL man your fucking stupid, thats the last fuckign thing you do when you have 475 Raw on the bar ROFL............... I knew you was nothing more than a 225 maxxer that thinks he is the shit rofl. You can take a back seat now bro, and hey if you ever decide you wanna get out of beta mode hit me up or something I charge $40 and hour, but I will give you tips for gold........

Xionu

Sorceror
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. You are a fucking moron. Just as I figured you know absolutely fucking nothing about bench pressing and probably about power lifting PERIOD. fucking scrub get on my level. "Loosen your legs" ROFL man your fucking stupid, thats the last fuckign thing you do when you have 475 Raw on the bar ROFL............... I knew you was nothing more than a 225 maxxer that thinks he is the shit rofl. You can take a back seat now bro, and hey if you ever decide you wanna get out of beta mode hit me up or something I charge $40 and hour, but I will give you tips for gold........
Hit me with facts on why I'm "fucking stupid" please. Please prove what I said wrong.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Hit me with facts on why I'm "fucking stupid" please. Please prove what I said wrong.
Please post your picture, so the entire UO Demise community can laugh their asses off at your pathetic ass. Maybe you can stick with giving bench press form advice at your local Curves fitness faggot, but I can assure you anyone who knows anything about lifting period is beyond your level of advice and you have proven it with the quote in my sig, fucking clown boy. Lets do a video off of our best 3 lifts? Better yet, you post a video of you JUST unracking 300 pounds on the bench and holding it for 5 seconds then we can talk, until then you're just another fucking scrub wannabe and have ZERO merit when it comes to anything power lifting.

You want facts scrub? How about a video from the worlds greatest bench presser explaining leg drive to plebs such as yourself?
Maybe you can learn something and stop spewing your ignorant bullshit about a sport you know jack about obviously? You def should watch the entire video and then youtube search for all of his videos..... But you can start with this one at 9:52

Pure mage duel?

Nvm forgot you are too busy commenting on men's physiques and hijacking forum threads of a 20 year old game instead of playing. I like how you mention me though as pure sign of the gangraping you are recieving on here.

Xionu

Sorceror
Nvm forgot you are too busy commenting on men's physiques and hijacking forum threads of a 20 year old game instead of playing. I like how you mention me though as pure sign of the gangraping you are recieving on here.
I'm pretty sure my first post was related to the topic? And your butt buddy came along and tried to grab my nips.. Nice try though
I didn't even pvp lol. I walked out of the guard zone and you fan boyed all over me. I'll love to duel you though, but why limit it to pure mage? I don't have one, they are trash on Demise with UOSteam being everyone's go-to between Steam&Razor.

@PwnasaurusWrex
You're so cool omg holy cow. Can I have your autograph? (More forward version of trolling for the smaller than pea sized brained people.)

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
I'm pretty sure my first post was related to the topic? And your butt buddy came along and tried to grab my nips.. Nice try though
I didn't even pvp lol. I walked out of the guard zone and you fan boyed all over me. I'll love to duel you though, but why limit it to pure mage? I don't have one, they are trash on Demise with UOSteam being everyone's go-to between Steam&Razor.

@PwnasaurusWrex
You're so cool omg holy cow. Can I have your autograph? (More forward version of trolling for the smaller than pea sized brained people.)
You have nothing else? That's right scrub now limp off with your tail tucked between your fuckin legs like a good little bitch.
Go try and feed someone else a line of your bullshit champ, but this time try and find someone who DOESNT know wtf they are talking about and that doesnt know you are a complete tool who is nothing short of full of shit....

You keep that quote in your sig, maybe it will help you nutt up and motivate ya chump.

Xionu

Sorceror
You have nothing else? That's right scrub now limp off with your tail tucked between your fuckin legs like a good little bitch.
Go try and feed someone else a line of your bullshit champ, but this time try and find someone who DOESNT know wtf they are talking about and that doesnt know you are a complete tool who is nothing short of full of shit....

You keep that quote in your sig, maybe it will help you nutt up and motivate ya chump.
I'm keeping it there so once the GMs see it they will act accordingly. It is offensive. Good day.

That advice is universal... Its the reason why Pure mages aren't for everyone. Go play a necromage, I heard its good for starting out.

Alright let's rewind in slow motion.

buying jacks collar.

Selling one for 5kk!

Dude! Your a complete tool, I bet you can't lift half as much as me!

This is absolutely hysterical, seriously. We go from buying a pixel with pixels, to busting a nut over who can bench press the most.

If you want to put a picture of you lifting a weight, do it with the weight off the rack, not on it.

And if you want to sell a fairly cheap artifact, sell it for market price.

Meat heads @ its finest. Thanks for the laughs.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Alright let's rewind in slow motion.

buying jacks collar.

Selling one for 5kk!

Dude! Your a complete tool, I bet you can't lift half as much as me!

This is absolutely hysterical, seriously. We go from buying a pixel with pixels, to busting a nut over who can bench press the most.

If you want to put a picture of you lifting a weight, do it with the weight off the rack, not on it.

And if you want to sell a fairly cheap artifact, sell it for market price.

Meat heads @ its finest. Thanks for the laughs.
Ok numb nutts dont even fuckign get me started on your ass after reading some of your bullshit in another thread..... I think you might just need some glasses there gay boi the bar is def not racked ROFL and is about 3/4 on the up motion so yeah........ Take notes faggot. You want me to go ahead and assign you the admirere #113 slot?
You come in here running your cocksucker but know not what even happened. This other chump that got schooled here started shit in another thread talking shit about my avatar (obviously jealous or depression when he seen the beast doing beast shit), you know kinda like you just done, so if you wanna go there we can do that brah. Hell we can compare any lift you want or dick pics, up to you, but I assure you that you will be the same as this other nameless shit stain, limping out with that tail between the legs..........
3.2.1.GO......

Last edited: