UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BUY: Jackals Collar

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
I jsut wonder is it some kinda contagious disease here on demise where everyone tries and talk shit on a fucking beasts avatar cause he is proud and not too ashamed to post his pimple face, hair lipped pic on the wizard forums but then gets schooled for being a fucking clueless nancy? If you little girls want lessons on how to be a man then just continue to study my avatar chumps. Keep the laughs coming. You think this is my first rodeo? Every time i post my pics on the wizard forums I get nerds back lashing ( im guessing cause they are in fear of me stealing their e-poon). It's like when they see a man lifting something other than the latest issue of pc world and a bag of cheetos they short circuit or something and then try and talk shit. That my friends is why I continue to post them, fact is I love it so keep it going.

Okay chump, stop taking pictures of your friends that ACTUALLY workout and posting them as your own.
I bet you go into your local fagboys fitness center and take pictures and gawk at them all night long.
Hell, I bet you don't even know the basics of powerlifting.
You are just another keyboard warrior that you claim everyone else is besides yourself, how hypocritical.
If you think you are as smart as you say you are, hit me with your best shot tough stuff.

Until then, you need to take your weak ass down the street and get checked in to the psychiatric clinic, you are absolutely rediculous.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Okay chump, stop taking pictures of your friends that ACTUALLY workout and posting them as your own.
I bet you go into your local fagboys fitness center and take pictures and gawk at them all night long.
Hell, I bet you don't even know the basics of powerlifting.
You are just another keyboard warrior that you claim everyone else is besides yourself, how hypocritical.
If you think you are as smart as you say you are, hit me with your best shot tough stuff.

Until then, you need to take your weak ass down the street and get checked in to the psychiatric clinic, you are absolutely rediculous.
Lets see who the weak ass is then big boy post up redneck buttmaster with a deer for an avatar. I bet you kill deer to molest their carcass? Best DL/BP/Squat, DO EEET! Do work bitch, I will be waiting............What was it though that struck the nerve? Was it the truth about the hair lipped part? Pimple face? Both?

Last edited:

Xionu

Sorceror
@Xionu only liking the bandwagoners posts now too ashamed and still licking his wounds ROFL!!
More like I'm too busy to deal with some kid that leeches off of his parents still. Sorry man, I have a job, can't deal with you posting 1min after I post... I check the forums about 3 times a day. I'll see you on the field soon though. You will be doing the same thing Muscles Glasses does, pop on my screen and run off in less than 3 seconds.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
More like I'm too busy to deal with some kid that leeches off of his parents still. Sorry man, I have a job, can't deal with you posting 1min after I post... I check the forums about 3 times a day. I'll see you on the field soon though. You will be doing the same thing Muscles Glasses does, pop on my screen and run off in less than 3 seconds.
Please kiddo this shit is what gets me through the work day, but keep trying hard with those same old played out 10 years ago accusations..... What if I told you i dont actually play the game but only come to instill rage in little mini nerd boys such as yourself?

Please god forgive me for all the keyboards that are about to get detroyed by Xiounu and buttmaster.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
I'm keeping it there so once the GMs see it they will act accordingly. It is offensive. Good day.

That advice is universal... Its the reason why Pure mages aren't for everyone. Go play a necromage, I heard its good for starting out.
Rofl I knew you was the type that went crying to gms when someone called you a noob, rofl.... thanks for letting me know how affected you were.

Xionu

Sorceror
Rofl I knew you was the type that went crying to gms when someone called you a noob, rofl.... thanks for letting me know how affected you were.
More like I want 1 person off the server vs that person offending 5 and still having an offensive ass roaming around. Its a population issue, you wouldn't understand though, those roids messed up your baby gravy.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Only diff though is between me and you if I got banned I wouldn't commit suicide irl cause I couldn't care less, lol. This is only entertainment to me...

This fatass is in a damn dreamland. He needs to have a reality check.

Its a crying shame you don't play the game but you come here to "instill rage". Look at what you just said.

It shows what you do in your spare times from looking at men's fitness magazines.

If you are obessesed over the looks of men, you need to go meet Jay Cutler and Kai Greene at their competitions coming up. I'm sure they'd love to hear your obsession of their aesthetic physiques.

Sounds like you are gay to me. You must be one of those pencil -armed twigs who wishes to have a great body, to control your boyfriend in bed.

Your kind needs to be shipped off to your own little island called Faggot Paradise. I'm sure you will enjoy it there. Compeche?

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
This fatass is in a damn dreamland. He needs to have a reality check.

Its a crying shame you don't play the game but you come here to "instill rage". Look at what you just said.

It shows what you do in your spare times from looking at men's fitness magazines.

If you are obessesed over the looks of men, you need to go meet Jay Cutler and Kai Greene at their competitions coming up. I'm sure they'd love to hear your obsession of their aesthetic physiques.

Sounds like you are gay to me. You must be one of those pencil -armed twigs who wishes to have a great body, to control your boyfriend in bed.

Your kind needs to be shipped off to your own little island called Faggot Paradise. I'm sure you will enjoy it there. Compeche?
Post em up or stfu chump......You come in talking all this shit I challenged you and you accepted then bitch out?

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Is that all you have to say?
That is what I have been asking you this entire time chump. Just remember fan boy you are the one who started this and looks like I finished it bitch boy. Until I see the videos you promised I will not reply to your posts grasping for straws from here on out. but yeah you def mad kid. See to me thats all this is about you talked shit I challenge you to nutt up you accept then bitch out like a chump. To you its much more than that because you are emotional over it all. lol

Mad.... ? No. Sorry to bust your bubble.

You like the word chump, you've said it at least 20times in the last 4 post.

If anyone is a chump, you are a 1 dump.chump.

LittleMary

Traveler
Kinda bored, taking a break from studies.. So why not! This cant be more off-topic anyway! :p

Please post your picture, so the entire UO Demise community can laugh their asses off at your pathetic ass.
Kinda remind me a guy that said this to me posting his chimp face pic and going totaly off topic.... Seem familiar when you look this thread huh ? Same thing, not same people. He was claiming he had a life and healthy diet getting some muscles in a period of time smaller then a construction worker. Kinda was funny. Picture said to me like exactly what I had about him. That he had no life and didnt eat well . Ask a doctor, shooting yourself with drugs, eating eggs more then twice a week or using your 'natural' protein powder as a veggy dip does not constitute healthy living. Carrots dont grow muscles. They do help vision and the brain. I could talk about muscle being a bane of flexibility which is the bigger part of a healthy lifestyle. Yet, Im not that bored. Just remember 'Natural powder' DOES GROW ON TREE!

Here a easy test to see if muscles impact your health. Can you hold your arms together when putting them in your back ? (1 from top other from bottom).

Please kiddo this shit is what gets me through the work dayWhat if I told you i dont actually play the game but only come to instill rage in little mini nerd boys such as yourself?
Contradiction ?
BUY: Jackals Collar(But I dont play)
Dick me up.

To end:
1. People dont really realise what they say... Lot of things can be extracted from text and picture. Being you that isnt satisfied with your own personality. So you feel muscles can complement those lacking intelectual and social features. Or the chimp who posted his pic to show he had no life or even lied on timeframe and did it to hide his monkey physical traits behind muscles. But it's ok. There are people who invent tools, and we need tools to use em. Glad to see you as our workforce.

2. People dont realise. But most of the muscle junkies die very young... Maybe there is something there... I will just give you a little hint. Having lot of fat isnt healthy. But everyone that look much younger then the others without product has some level of it. It's a filter... Without it. You dont strain the poison from society food. you keep it pure.

4. That was a well placed 5-10 min of wasted time. One that I probably will not return to. So oviously, it's pathetic, your replied totaly owned me. It was so strong, that I didnt even bother to read it!

When you see a guy that tell you a new way work because he improved you repetitive and godly exciting job you have done for at least 5.10,15,20+ years. Just remember it's one of me. We are there to help, just trying to make you less useless until machines can replace you. From the dawn of time to dusk. Your kinds been slaves. From bodyguards, pit fighters, to workhorse. You have never had an important position. I hope you can live with your choice. Cya, tool. I mean... John Cena.

Have a good day, now that is motivating for studies.

Posted by an industrial engineer in about 7 months.