UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BUY: Jackals Collar

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
How about you post videos? I'm calling your bluff, "chump".
nothing what so ever to prove to you, you are the one questioning me, I dont give a flying fuck about you........ How in da fuck you getting it all twisted? You are the one who cares to pick at my pic not the other way around cause I could care less about you, lol....... I simply said if you wanna talk shit then man the fuck up my picis there where the fuck is yours? Exactly bitch.

Holy shit I missed a lot. That dude really resort to reporting posts after hijacking this thread? Get a fucking robe and a limb or find a bridge.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
Holy shit I missed a lot. That dude really resort to reporting posts after hijacking this thread? Get a fucking robe and a limb or find a bridge.
Yeah he is about played out tho. I mean how can you argue when you wanna talk shit about someone pic then bitch out when challenged to post yours lol. At this point even if he does its probably his cousin or some shit lol.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
LOL guy who wishes to remain anonymous just pmed a pic of buttmaster and his girlfriend to me....

Xionu

Sorceror
wtf? makes absolute zero sense,
Pwnretard? really you gotta try harder than that. Go challenge someone for a duel in game then pretend to lose connection more. HAHAHAHA
It means you got off topic on your own. I simply made you an offer, and you came back snobby.
I pretended to lose connection? I just ignored you, I had better things to do than watch you try to explain why you won't duel me.

PwnasaurusWrex

Wanderer
It means you got off topic on your own. I simply made you an offer, and you came back snobby.
I pretended to lose connection? I just ignored you, I had better things to do than watch you try to explain why you won't duel me.
Yeah you tried to duel me when all i have here is a pvm tamer lol been playing here 3 weeks you been here how many years? My friend dueled you and you pretended to lose connection rofl. You talked shit in another thread then come here offering a jackals collar at 5 mil aka double what its actually worth so yeah YOU were trying to troll me then got trolled. Then buttmaster comes in to your rescue and then gets rick rolled as well. I had fun though did you? I actually feel sorry for you now that i realize im having to spell this out for you.

You didn't "rick roll" anyone, but yourself.

I just don't feel like replying to your stupidity, because there is absolutely no hope for a meat head like you.

Xionu

Sorceror
Yeah you tried to duel me when all i have here is a pvm tamer lol been playing here 3 weeks you been here how many years? My friend dueled you and you pretended to lose connection rofl. You talked shit in another thread then come here offering a jackals collar at 5 mil aka double what its actually worth so yeah YOU were trying to troll me then got trolled. Then buttmaster comes in to your rescue and then gets rick rolled as well. I had fun though did you? I actually feel sorry for you now that i realize im having to spell this out for you.
How am I suppose to know you don't have a pvper? The world doesn't revolve around you, meat head. But if you talk shit, I expect you to back it up.
I haven't dueld anyone in around a year, so I'm not sure when exactally I dueld your "friend" but I guess I did? I guess you had at least one nut to actually step in felucca to watch it too? I'd love to duel your "friend" just give me a time and place, as long as I'm not working I'll be there.