UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Catskills?

coli

Sorceror
Re: Catskills?

Ya

Guilds I was in

COR - Color Of Royalty
DnA - Devils n Angels
TFL
WtF - Warriors of the Phoenix

Characters

Mistress Of Might
Big Hit
Infiniti
Eazy-E

Lots more I just can't think of :/

I remember a Billy Nye. Sup

Hydrofiend

Knight

I wonder if this is the REAL bill nye, we've had a lot of fakers pass through.

I assume you're another faker that just made an account when you saw the thread in general forums mentioning him numerous times as the best pvper on osi.

But if you are the real Bill Nye, we'd love to have you here, you were top notch on cats.

Lot of players here were on Cats during the days when Bill Nye and XH were running around, few XH members are already playing here I think.

Hydrofiend;1993052 said:
I wonder if this is the REAL bill nye, we've had a lot of fakers pass through.

I assume you're another faker that just made an account when you saw the thread in general forums mentioning him numerous times as the best pvper on osi.

But if you are the real Bill Nye, we'd love to have you here, you were top notch on cats.

Lot of players here were on Cats during the days when Bill Nye and XH were running around, few XH members are already playing here I think.

well its definately me, i didnt see that thread, but ill have to check it out. i started on here about 2 weeks ago, got a 7x heal/anat mage.. dunno if thats the right template anymore, i see a lot of pots being thrown around. got my tamer to make some cash to stock up on regs, pots, etc. would love to get back into the pvp scene..

also, easy e, i remember fightin 2 of you at brit gy all the time. how you been?

TheRealBillNye;1992882 said:
where you guys at

99-03 catskills then came here

I think my main guy was "black knight" haha now i look back on that and that was the most newb name I had ever came up with

CyberWhat

Wanderer

98-04 Catskills

Imsure and Birdy were my main toons.
Rolled with a few guilds, but mainly Team Cartel towards the end of my stay on catskills.

Animal Farm

Wanderer

Sup...

I played mostly The Mad Rapper and cRaZy IvAn

Clans I were in are WtF, IRA, and one more I can't think of.

peteliv

Knight

i had a char on catskills id go on when chessy was down which was actually alotsstometimes names lich killer
always in cove cem killin liches

TheRealBillNye;1994410 said:
well its definately me, i didnt see that thread, but ill have to check it out. i started on here about 2 weeks ago, got a 7x heal/anat mage.. dunno if thats the right template anymore, i see a lot of pots being thrown around. got my tamer to make some cash to stock up on regs, pots, etc. would love to get back into the pvp scene..

also, easy e, i remember fightin 2 of you at brit gy all the time. how you been?

question is were you citizens on patrol or quebec on patrol on cats.. and also to validate yourself you'd need to icq me using your orginal icq account...

billl nye-cats just doesnt cut it

-Van / Chaos

Poperonieo;1994729 said:
question is were you citizens on patrol or quebec on patrol on cats.. and also to validate yourself you'd need to icq me using your orginal icq account...

billl nye-cats just doesnt cut it

-Van / Chaos

Well i started on catskills in 97, didnt hit the pvp scene til mid 98, ran with doc holiday/aka kain for most of my uo career.. im trying to find my old icq number, but its been so f'n long, i put my old email in and it shows no results.. the only ones it shows are the newer ones that i have made. i saw siccx on the shard not long ago and proved to him its really me. i had my guilds NBA and C*E on catskills before joining up w/ dant and belg in XH. my original 34x gm 99.5 taming account (back when it meant something) got banned for using the house deed bug. I then made a new account and ended up selling it to Nightblood on catskills when i basically stopped playing on osi/ea. i was the first of the people to make the switch from catskills to atlantic. I ended up bringing doc over with me and we ran into xanthar who hooked us up with a brick house on ice island. shortly after xh made its way over to atlantic and i ran with them a little bit. i used to duel on top of that roof on atlantic all the time (cant remember the name of it) used to duel sweet death, snap, trey, all of the EA guys. i ended up running a guild with doc and keith-fat and his guys ended up joining with us. there was a big controversy when i took over SL and commander cuz all the catskills guys were making accounts and voting for me. Remat (i think that was his name) was pissed, also another guy named Vineyard or some shit i cant remember. anyways i dont know how else to prove it, but thats basically a summary of what i can remember... oh also there was this crazy chick alexis or somethin on atlantic who made us deamon scrolls for resist, then her crazy brother got pissed and we would kill him constantly.

Hydrofiend

Knight

Sounds like this may be the real one. Find Crumble in game, i'm either at duel pits or at poker tables usually, and i'll hook you up with some cash to get started. Duel pits are right outside del pond out east door, poker tables are south of cove by the orc fort.

The game has changed a lot since those days on OSI, alchy stun mage is the template to use now. Watch duels at the pits and you will see how it works, pretty much razor allows you to start cooking purple pot then drop cursor to cast other spells, then hit purple pot hotkey again and it brings purple pot cursor up again and throw it at 2.. hard to explain, watch duels at the pits and it will all make sense.

Search the forums "How to throw purple pots" or something like that, there is a thread that explains it with pictures and everything.

Edit: for the record, we've already had a faker on the server with character named "Real Bill Nye", so you may just want to use Bill Nye in game =-P

Ifrit-cats

Wanderer

It's happening to you too nye, huh?
PM me or AIM me if you will have my old AIM.

sorry im late btw but i figure since we havent talked in about 5 years, one month isn't that bad

TheRealBillNye;1994811 said:
Well i started on catskills in 97, didnt hit the pvp scene til mid 98, ran with doc holiday/aka kain for most of my uo career.. im trying to find my old icq number, but its been so f'n long, i put my old email in and it shows no results.. the only ones it shows are the newer ones that i have made. i saw siccx on the shard not long ago and proved to him its really me. i had my guilds NBA and C*E on catskills before joining up w/ dant and belg in XH. my original 34x gm 99.5 taming account (back when it meant something) got banned for using the house deed bug. I then made a new account and ended up selling it to Nightblood on catskills when i basically stopped playing on osi/ea. i was the first of the people to make the switch from catskills to atlantic. I ended up bringing doc over with me and we ran into xanthar who hooked us up with a brick house on ice island. shortly after xh made its way over to atlantic and i ran with them a little bit. i used to duel on top of that roof on atlantic all the time (cant remember the name of it) used to duel sweet death, snap, trey, all of the EA guys. i ended up running a guild with doc and keith-fat and his guys ended up joining with us. there was a big controversy when i took over SL and commander cuz all the catskills guys were making accounts and voting for me. Remat (i think that was his name) was pissed, also another guy named Vineyard or some shit i cant remember. anyways i dont know how else to prove it, but thats basically a summary of what i can remember... oh also there was this crazy chick alexis or somethin on atlantic who made us deamon scrolls for resist, then her crazy brother got pissed and we would kill him constantly.

keith was in F@T and yea we did join up with you guys because our group of 10 or so dominated atlantic and with you guys joining us we were unstoppable.. i was morph aka that asshole who knew it all and had 12 accounts 2 castles and a keep in a row plus my tower that covered half the chaos shrine..

if you need any help here im well off as usual, just let me know

n3gative

Wanderer

I played on Town Killa, Tzar, and XxHazardxX on Catskills. Mostly in XH. I remember being in your guild GOD for awhile though. As well as going over to ATL with you guys and doing a bit of PvPing. If your having trouble finding your ICQ i think I might still have it.

I too have just started playing on UOG again. I played on Defiance for awhile but my ping sucks there. Its much better here so Ill give it a shot. Definately need more equip to PvP competatively here.