UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

champ of brit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel-

Sorceror
i love how mickey still at this game like its his life and he has to be successful on paper. paper champ mickey fighting ez opponents cuz noone beastly plays anymore then proceeds to brag and give insight on his victories that noone but himself cares about.

they still do the champ of brit?
mickey still attends evey tourney?
mickey has to play alts? Yui Sang lmao
then its like mickey has a friend start a thread so he can boast everytime about his accomplishments on uo in 2016 on an almost dead game.
gotta love the hopeless souls who cling to their meaningless existance.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i love how mickey still at this game like its his life and he has to be successful on paper. paper champ mickey fighting ez opponents cuz noone beastly plays anymore then proceeds to brag and give insight on his victories that noone but himself cares about.

they still do the champ of brit?
mickey still attends evey tourney?
mickey has to play alts? Yui Sang lmao
then its like mickey has a friend start a thread so he can boast everytime about his accomplishments on uo in 2016 on an almost dead game.
gotta love the hopeless souls who cling to their meaningless existance.

I love how virgin nerds like you act like you're some how superior to other people because instead of dedicating your life to ultima online, you've decided to dedicate your life to some other game such as WoW or league of legends.

We get it.

You were God awful when you played this game and now that you no longer play you want to spend all your free time trolling the forums and acting like you were good since you know you won't log in to prove it.

Go yell upstairs for your mom to make you a hot pocket.

You come across as salty and depressed when you're hungry.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
15 players signed up
15/7/1 fa
7/3/1 fa
3/2/1 fa
1vs1
3 matches and mickey bragged about it lmao

Not a single person who was looked at as a good player has ever recognized you as being anything but awful.

How does it feel to know you spent 8 hours a day for 10 years doing the same thing and still couldn't be remotely good at it?

That sucks...

Azazel-

Sorceror
I love how virgin nerds like you act like you're some how superior to other people because instead of dedicating your life to ultima online, you've decided to dedicate your life to some other game such as WoW or league of legends.

We get it.

You were God awful when you played this game and now that you no longer play you want to spend all your free time trolling the forums and acting like you were good since you know you won't log in to prove it.

Go yell upstairs for your mom to make you a hot pocket.

You come across as salty and depressed when you're hungry.
bitch i proved i was superior to you or do you have amnesia how hard did i hit that ugly mug?
you braggin about beating up a total of 3 players to win your champ of brit is fucking comical and not an accomplishment especially in this era.
you're confusing me with your typical opponents on here and yet you have the same material cuz you are weak minded thats why you still brag about uo

Azazel-

Sorceror
go back to moped riding inbetween guys and in front of guys doggystyle on slip n slides oh baby lets have fun gay style -mickey

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
bitch i proved i was superior to you or do you have amnesia how hard did i hit that ugly mug?
you braggin about beating up a total of 3 players to win your champ of brit is fucking comical and not an accomplishment especially in this era.
you're confusing me with your typical opponents on here and yet you have the same material cuz you are weak minded thats why you still brag about uo

You won 1 more duel than me outta 3 duels

Only a complete moron would look at that as an accomplishment lol.

Go take your goofy looking ass back downstairs before mom makes you do your choirs and takes away your computer privileges.

Azazel-

Sorceror
how does it feel to suck so bad the only time you were noticed was after everyone quit the server and left it to the rejects?

Azazel-

Sorceror
i beat you it doesnt mattr you fucking idiot

YOU CHALLENGED ME

THEN GOT DICK STOMPED HOW IS THAT NOT THE FUNNIEST THING EVER CONSIDERING YOU PLAY 400X AS MUCH AS ANYONE LMAO

Azazel-

Sorceror
V CARD VS MICKEYS GAY TENDENCIES IDK YOUR SCALE MUST BE BROKEN MICKEY CUZ DOING SHIT AS GAY AS YOU WOULD VIOLATE ME BEING A REAL MAN LOL

Azazel-

Sorceror
MICKEY COME BACK AND BRAG SOME MORE BRO TELL US HOW YOU ARE THE BEST MAGE TO EVER GRACE THIS SERVER.

TELL ME THAT I BEAT YOU TWICE OUT OF 3 DUELS AND BRAG LIKE I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING.
BUT YOU BEAT 3 GUYS IN A TOURNEY AND BRAG LMAO
THE MATH IS BAOUT THE SAME HOMO AND YOUR LOGIC JUST FUCKED YOU.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Who was bragging geek?

He asked who won and I simply responded.

There is no bragging when it comes to beating you or your brother because you're both awful and it falls under the same category of beating up a retarded paraplegic kid.

Go back to your basement geek, mom's gonna take away those computer privileges when she sees how mad the internet gets you.

Lol

Azazel-

Sorceror
PS. I NEVER SAID IT WAS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT I SAID I WAS SUPERIOR TO YOU MEANING I LOGIN AND OWN YOU AT WILL.

WHICH I DID.

Status
Not open for further replies.