UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

champ of brit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel-

Sorceror
especially mickey, wtf do I have to be mad about exactly? this is my personality only thing im mad about is people who get away with talking shit cuz of stupid laws that protect little bitches who run their mouths with no repercussions. Which is why people do it in the first place especially online but man you aint safe even on the internet apparently. learn some respect bitch. don't raise your hand when im talking to you.

Azazel-

Sorceror
hands* mickey you don't learn do you man? steadily talking shit to someone but wont do the same exact thing to said person in person. doesn't that make you feel like the bitch you truly are?

Azazel-

Sorceror
I just don't get it it would make sense somehow if he wasn't a bitch but then again if he wasn't a bitch he wouldn't say what he says to people.

trolling on uog forums this aint trolling the game is dead its the same fucking retards who post on here and yet you have nothing else to do but try to ''troll'' someone. and it isn't trolling its insulting people.. who you have no idea about.. but you have told everyone about you.. bo wolf who lives in Washington.. get real man you are fake as fuck everything you say on this game is complete bullshit cuz you have 0 balls.. real men don't sit on games talking shit to countless people calling them virgins and insulting their wives, careers, and lives. You are just a pussy punk bitch and if this is entertainment to you how fucking pathetic your existence is.

anyway just putting lil mickey in his place but he prolly doesn't read or understand REAL.

tech.

Sorceror

Azazel-

Sorceror
I only want mickey to die a painful death or learn to respect people but I guess sociopaths cant be reasoned with. I LOVE MARSHMALLOWS AND HATE MICKEY MUNDAY. OMG IM RAGED LOOK AT THESE BIG LETTERS!!! LOL I break shit down and type more than other people OMG BIG LETTERS AGAIN hes soraged... LOL

crikey

Sorceror
I only want mickey to die a painful death or learn to respect people but I guess sociopaths cant be reasoned with. I LOVE MARSHMALLOWS AND HATE MICKEY MUNDAY. OMG IM RAGED LOOK AT THESE BIG LETTERS!!! LOL I break shit down and type more than other people OMG BIG LETTERS AGAIN hes soraged... LOL

You know what....you are absolutely right!

Marshmellows fucking ROCK! :)

In honor of you, I'm going to make TWO peanut butter & marshmellow sandwiches

Maybe 3....Im pretty hungry. @tech I got more stuff kekeke :)

Status
Not open for further replies.