UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

champ of brit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel-

Sorceror
SAME FUCKING INSULTS MAN YOU ARE PATHETIC AS YOUR LIFE MUST BE TO HAVE TO ENJOY YOURSELF IN SUCH A GAY MANNER IRL AND IN GAME MUST BE SAD..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
SAME FUCKING INSULTS MAN YOU ARE PATHETIC AS YOUR LIFE MUST BE TO HAVE TO ENJOY YOURSELF IN SUCH A GAY MANNER IRL AND IN GAME MUST BE SAD..

I'm sorry that I am comfortable with who I am that I am not ashamed to take photos like that. If you and your close real life friends don't have any joking around pictures that could be construed as homosexual then you probably don't have any real life friends. Which based off your behavior on these forums it really wouldn't surprise me.

Azazel-

Sorceror
YOU STATED SOMETHING THAT WASNT NECCESSARY YOU COULD HAVE SAID YOU WON THE CHAMP BUT YOU PUT IN DETAIL CUZ YOU FELT THE NEED TO BRAG
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? NVM I ALREADY KNOW

Azazel-

Sorceror
I'm sorry that I am comfortable with who I am that I am not ashamed to take photos like that. If you and your close real life friends don't have any joking around pictures that could be construed as homosexual then you probably don't have any real life friends. Which based off your behavior on these forums it really wouldn't surprise me.
ME AND MY FREIDNS WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE US LOOK LIKE HOMOS WE DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT OR FEEL THE NEED TO JOKE AROUND BECUZ SECRETLY WERE NOT GAY OR BI. BUT HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FRIENDS HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO HOMO I FEEL PRETTY COMFORTABLE AROUND MY FRIENDS BUT IM NEVER IN ANY POSITION TAKING GAY PHOTOS. BUT I GUESS ITS OK CUZ MICKEY THE BEAST SAYS SO LMAO

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
YOU STATED SOMETHING THAT WASNT NECCESSARY YOU COULD HAVE SAID YOU WON THE CHAMP BUT YOU PUT IN DETAIL CUZ YOU FELT THE NEED TO BRAG
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? NVM I ALREADY KNOW
Again, this wasn't bragging.

Everybody expects your brother to die in about 5 after entering the ring with me so I was simply stating something everybody already knew.

Azazel-

Sorceror
MICKEY IF EVERYONE TALKS TO YOU THEY ARE JUST AS GAY AS YOU IN FACT JUST LOOK AT YOUR SKYPE LIST AND NICK NAME EVERYONE MY HOMO FRIEND

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
ME AND MY FREIDNS WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE US LOOK LIKE HOMOS WE DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT OR FEEL THE NEED TO JOKE AROUND BECUZ SECRETLY WERE NOT GAY OR BI. BUT HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FRIENDS HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO HOMO I FEEL PRETTY COMFORTABLE AROUND MY FRIENDS BUT IM NEVER IN ANY POSITION TAKING GAY PHOTOS. BUT I GUESS ITS OK CUZ MICKEY THE BEAST SAYS SO LMAO
Yea but you and your 1-2 friends are a bunch of geeks who don't get pussy so you feel the need to put up a fake front and act like you're too cool to joke around with each other.

That's not my fault bro

Azazel-

Sorceror
Yea but you and your 1-2 friends are a bunch of geeks who don't get pussy so you feel the need to put up a fake front and act like you're too cool to joke around with each other.

That's not my fault bro
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THERE IS NO FRONT OR A NEED TO POST PICTURES OR PRETEND TO BE ANYTHING BECUZ I AM A REAL PERSON NOT A FAKE PERSON WHO JOKES AROUND TO IMPRESS PEOPLE OR GET A LAUGH BY PRETENDING TO BE GAY... WHAT KINDA CHILDHOOD DID YOU HAVE MAN? WERE YOU ALWAYS THIS GAY TOWARDS YOUR FRIENDS OR FOUND IT ENTERTAINING TO PRETEND TO BE GAY OR TAKE GAY PICTURES LOL IM NOT EVEN HOMOPHOBIC I JUST FIND IT HILARIOUS YOU ARE SECRETLY GAY

Azazel-

Sorceror
MICKEY YOU ARE COMFORTABLE PRETENDING TO BE GAY AROUND YOUR FRIENDS I JUST DONT SEE THE REASON OR DESIRE YOU MUST BE IMMATURE OR JUST PLAIN STUPID THO

Azazel-

Sorceror
MICKEY SIT AT THE RETARD TABLE WITH HIS RETARDED FRIENDS AND PRETENDED TO BE GAY TO ENJOY HISSELF HE SUDDENLY GOT BORED AND LOGGED ON UOG FORUMS TO BRAG ABOUT HOW GOOD HE WAS AT AGAME THAT HAD BEEN DYING BEFORE HE EVER CAME ALONG. HE THEN SHOUTED VIRGIN NERD GEEK AT EVERYONE THAT WOULD GET IN HIS WAY FROM THEN ON OUT. YOU'RE DELUSIONAL MICKEY SAYS, GO EAT A HOT POCKET IN YOUR BASEMENT. THEN SNAPS HIS FINGERS AND TALKS TO HIS LONG DISTANT FRIENDS ABOUT TAKING SOME PHOTOS WHEN THEY MEET UP IRL. HE HAD A LONG DAY IN HIS CUBICAL ONE MORNING LOGGED ON THE FORUMS ONLY TO GET OWNED BY SOMEONE MUCH MORE INTELLIGIBLE AND WAY MORE COOL. HE WILL BE BACK AFTERALL THIS IS WHAT HE LOOKS FORWARD TO FROM HERE ON OUT.

Azazel-

Sorceror
hey mickey you prolly dont even feel akward in those pics either do you? you looked confident and pleased tbh

where if you werent gay that should have made you feel something other than the desire to proceed.

but look man other than your stupid personality you have this phasod about being the best and bragging/talkin shit about it and its old especially coming from a guy like yourself 30+ years of age and you talk like you're a little kid who went to english class twice a day. why not just be cool? oh thats right its impossible for the lame to xover.
and you would never talk shit to someone in front of you i can tell which is also why i despise you, pussy.
thats why you offscreen 3v3 scrub your whole crew just runs the whole time i get it. you are a pussy.
offscreen load target closests weaken wand macro syncs rinse repeat you are a joke and always will be.
and you got my sloppy seconds i rolled with your crew before you like 6 years before you.
#pussy
#sloppy2nds

Status
Not open for further replies.