UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champ Spawn might be inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there I want to share about the spawn on Demis. I notice it take 3 time or more time to get the candle moving compare to OSI, and on OSI they made the spawn easier, and I remember killing a few, and the white skull would be popping like crazy. I wonder if anybody else notice that or is it just me?

Spawn in ilshmear when we do Lord Oak we would have 10 players working the spawn, and it would reset if we get wipe out, and don't kill it fast enough, and also we would kill like 20, or 30, and it wouldn't be a white skulls.

I think the spawn is imbalance, and it's not up to code, and somebody might need to check into it because it's not normal having to kill this many especially the last level. In Decite we would have to kill all rotten corps, and lich lord in the entire spawn just to get a champ out so It's not how it is on OSI, and on OSI you can pretty much just hang at the alter, and it would be all it take.

We've spawn a ton, and we're still struggling, and we're spending an avg 2 hour, and more to do a single spawn, and this is way to long to do a spawn for 5 man or 10 man. It's like we need 20 guys to spawn if we want to finish it within 30 min, or an hour.

We're all necro tamers we wither, we use spell weave I mean you name it we're slaughtering the spawn it's not us that is the problem we can do it, and I just thought I would ask to see if anybody else notice the different between Demis, and OSI.

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
We've spawn a ton, and we're still struggling, and we're spending an avg 2 hour, and more to do a single spawn, and this is way to long to do a spawn for 5 man or 10 man. It's like we need 20 guys to spawn if we want to finish it within 30 min, or an hour.
Only 2 geared Necro Mage Weaver Tamers doing that spawn in 30 - 40 min. I told you already before, you have low MR, low SDI etc...

Last edited:
We're talking facts here.

Aren't demis trying to match up with OSI if they are then why not they match up with OSI?

We're not debating how powerful you have to be to do a spawn. We're talking about the spawn that could be inaccurate, and need to be fix to OSI standard.

ok since we're talking facts and not about showing off this video here is an example how OSI work.

If you notice the candle is only level 17 at 5:40 then he went to one room over just one room, and it gave him 3 level in a single room! This is the facts that I am talking about.

On Demis you cannot do that you have to go through the whole dungeon just to get the boss out.

Here is an another video watch the time 7:00 watch how fast the alter popping candle like it's nothing.

I did oaks in ilsh with just two people o_O

Me too me, and a guy did it last night just two of us, but it took like 2 hour, and boy I could still remember killing over 100 angels, and serpentine dragon it was ridiculous how many we had to kill.

Last edited:

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Regarding Tanya's post of my guide. I solo ilsh oaks in about 1 hr 15 mins... just learn the strategy and get decent gear. As for demise- it is not a copy of OSI and that is not the server intention.
last time I looked a demise ad it said osi ml clone.

Regarding Tanya's post of my guide. I solo ilsh oaks in about 1 hr 15 mins... just learn the strategy and get decent gear. As for demise- it is not a copy of OSI and that is not the server intention.

I started a spawn guild I've recruit as many as possible, and went zerge literally when we got around 5 player it was still not enough so I kept on recruiting some more got it to 10 players, and it still wasn't enough. Now I am started to realize it's not the size that is the problem it's Demis that is the problem. Now we need around 10 to 20 player just to do a spawn within 30 min, or something.

If it is not the server intention then what exactly are they wanting why are they making it nearly impossible for a guild to spawn without them having at least 20 player online at once? I still think demis need to make it fair, and match up with OSI, and not make the spawn just made for the larger guild.

last time I looked a demise ad it said osi ml clone.

Exactly!

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
I started a spawn guild I've recruit as many as possible, and went zerge literally when we got around 5 player it was still not enough so I kept on recruiting some more got it to 10 players, and it still wasn't enough. Now I am started to realize it's not the size that is the problem it's Demis that is the problem. Now we need around 10 to 20 player just to do a spawn within 30 min, or something.

If it is not the server intention then what exactly are they wanting why are they making it nearly impossible for a guild to spawn without them having at least 20 player online at once? I still think demis need to make it fair, and match up with OSI, and not make the spawn just made for the larger guild.
Maybe its not size but gear? I was last time in deceit Felluca a few month ago and soloed it in 1 hour without slayer weapon. So 3 players should do it in 15 - 20 min. Also wither is very weak, you should try and switch to spellweaving.

Last edited:
Maybe its not zise but gear? I was last time in deceit Felluca a few month ago and soloed it in 1 hour without slayer weapon. So 3 players should do it in 15 - 20 min. Also wither is wery weak, you should try and switch to spellweaving.

Once again we are talking about facts, and yes I know that you can buy 150kk gears, and solo it no problem with all scrolled out, but it doesn't change the facts that Demis are OSI clone.

I watch the video of how many rotten corps, and lich lord he killed to get a white candle it was between 3 to 5 for one white candle, and on demis it would take 20 to 30 to get a single white one so it is like 5 time to 7 time longer than what it should be.

Here is the total that I counted it's close to 38 for that last 4 red candles. Also I notice right before the boss came one he killed a rotten corps it pop a white candle then he killed a lich lord, and an another candle pop up.

This is the facts what I am talking about, and I believe this video is OSI, and this is how I remember spawning is like on OSI.

Last edited:
Stop complaining, nobody cares, I solo all spawns without loosing candles, you are just noob and cannot do it in 10 people, practice more and you will get your scrools and arties....

I care, and I know you care to, and Demis care because they want to make it OSI clone, and I am just reporting it.

All non Felucca champs on OSI start with a random (2 to 4) amount of red candles

Staff knows

Stafff Knows yea I believe that, but it's about time they do something about it, the spawn takes 5 times to 7 time longer than OSI. Osi has made the spawn easier at around 10 years ago, and why is it taking them over 10 years to match up with OSI?

Bama

Bug Huntress
10 years ago,
Really 10 years ago?

why is it taking them over 10 years to match up with OSI?
Maybe because of all the FACTS YOU provide

On OSI
Barraccon is always active along with 1 spawn in T2A (4 red candles are on the altar killing enough spawn to add 3 more red candles moves it to the 2nd level.This is why you don't have to kill many level 4 spawn to get the champ to pop on OSI)
The other non Felucca spawns are always active (red candles amounts are random either 2,3, or 4 so level 2 starts at different red candle amounts 5,6, or 7 red candles)
Using the Valor virtue on these champ spawns advances the spawn only (1 red candle)
Any amount of Valor advances the spawn and it can only be done once by anyone

Non active champ spawns can only be activated by a Knight of Valor (there isn't any champ spawn mobiles in the area)
Once a Knight invokes the Valor virtue 4 red candles appear on the altar
The player that invokes the virtue loses 1 path of the virtue
That spawn can not be advanced any further using Valor it is advanced by killing the spawn

Eiather I am dealing with a troll, or a large guild that doesn't want spawn to be easier for nobody.

This post is made for one purpose, and one purpose only that is to make Demis champion spawn OSI clone.

This video shown above is facts, and you can't argue with facts, and why are you trying twist it around to swerve it off from the topic. Please stay on topic.

I'm not really complaining, or saying it is hard what I am saying is that it's a marathon, and it is inaccurate, and I am not saying that we're not able to do the spawn. Please stay on topic guys we're talking about the spawn that are inaccurate, and it's not up to date with OSI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.