UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champ Spawn might be inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morcheeba

Wanderer
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/601936/

@Opywang - This game is not going to get easier just because you suck at it. STOP WHINING! You keep saying, "we're talking facts" "lets look at the facts"..... the fact is dude everyone else has little to no problem in doing spawns with either solo or small groups of 2-3 people. I will repeat just to make myself clear, No Body Else Has The Same Problem As You. This means there is something wrong with YOU and how YOU are approaching the game and/or spawns in specific. Please stop whining in forums about how hard the game is and take a long hard look in the mirror.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Anthony File

Sorceror
go play runescape
http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=Anthony%A0File

Also -
http://www.byond.com/games/Anthonyfile2/ByondScape

Now what?

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
id rather see a server wipe with no runic scripts, then will see your pvm face roll, death by 80% of mobs in new haven. games only easy cuz of how old the server is everyone was already op before all these new ml artifacts. on top of that we have accelerated stat and skill gain. on osi i played with my buddies account in SE it took forever to even hit like 70 in skills on a warrior i was slapping a golem with Poison weapon for days. Couldnt imagine making a tamer. after my friend let me play uo i dropped diablo2 and came to demise.
It may take a month, but it would be like this again before long. It's the game mechanics not the disparity of wealth. I have a friend who started the server as a tamer. Through taming he has more gold than I have ever had. And it's not afk either. Now he wouldn't make as much if a server wipe, but still enough. People love their pixels. Honestly a server wipe would benefit me more than others, but it won't fix the mechanics problem. Tbh, the only fix would be a disconnect from server if using assist programs, but that will never happen. The afk issue is people want to play the game when they are at the computer not farm.

Last edited:

Blame

Knight
Lol you cant discuss anything @Demise w/o forum pvp. Why is noob bashing fun? cuz they hot keys arent fully set up. If you look at these guys join date most of em been playing for 5+ years, script bods and kits, and think 10kk is pocket change, only sit a luna bank, and run guntlet 24/7 probably got a script for that too. lmao. average person makes like 100k in there 2hr play time, doesnt have 4 accounts with scripted bod runners, and afk resource hunter. If $5 USD is 500k that should give 500k some buying power, but at demise people look at you like 500k fuck off. Ive been a member since 06 lost accounts 3 times have missed every tot event before all this ml shit so i haven't even tested all the tots. ive never even had enough gold to burn a brsk off a vendor. So just to come out and say buy a 10kk suit bitch is really dumb. should they have an opportunity to farm a kasa as there elders have? yes! but it aint gonna happen when you need it. Moreover, after you blow all your doe on arti's then you gotta piece together leather suits and well you walk around luna then teleport to your house and log cuz you just wasted 2 hours looking at empty bags from 2006.
I never farmed afk or with scripts, I returned in begining of march and in 4 months I farmed every single item including inquis, 5 mod armors and jewels. I only did doom (1 month), peerless (about 100 with @scatman ), then chained bedlams and soloed couple fell spawns. Now I just banksit or solo neira/rikktor on sampire because I am bored of how fast I got everything back. Stop crying noobs, look at what @alllex wrote on previous page. It was much much harder back then. I wish spawns were harder to do. I even did fell oaks in two people 5 years ago...

pimpineasy

Sorceror
Just because you have experience doesnt mean others do like myself. i dont know shit about ML quest, i havent even done the SE tot quest. all you guys rant about casuals. i have no luck in gauntlet ive gotten 1 totem then it got stole from me by the blessed item in a bag scam and something about running around in circles for 1 month sounds not "easy". that is straight up koren mmo grinding. 100 perless i havent done one yet. ive probably done 50 spawns and 1 horrower my whole time on demise. stolen a few scrolls here n there. i spend alot of time looking for better pets and keeping a vendor with low prices on beginner gears. i can play this game just fine without cc orny aof and over priced color hue. all i need is SoP and HoL and my virtue.

Last edited:

Loler

Page
But yet you think you have the ability to argue about whats best to start on this server and other shit. You are so new yet you want to argue with more experienced players not only on this server but in UO in general.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
yea if your idea of starting on server is to start a afk 24/7 farming bot, grind guantlet 24/7, then beat the game in 4months before you can even use 720 skill cap. then have at it. or do you wanna enjoy uo learn how to piece a suit for pennies, learn what builds are the cheapest to build and offer highest pay out without afk scripting or artifacts. 90% of the items in uo are dam near useless so once you spend 3kk on rbc when you could get 3mr of lense well go figure now you need a 10kk++ suit to compliment the rbc or its useless. look, my necro tamer has all this arty- arcane, midnight, scrappers, pendent, and i dont even have the good shit. but that is still like 5kk right there. now my necro mage weaver just has a 300k staff of magi and lrc suit and can spawn just as well for pennies. also its not easy farming 50k gold for a spellweaving book when you can barely kill mobs thats alot of lizman and ettins.
do me a solid go to new haven and play the game for a week with out taking handouts or transferring gold and only use the gear you loot. its even hard to macro.

Last edited:

pimpineasy

Sorceror
games more fun from scratch? probably brit sewers but you still want a blessed suit pieces and accelerated gains and the 40 skills instead of 33 in most towns

Last edited:

Morcheeba

Wanderer
I agree, if a team of 2/3 maybe 4 people worked together you could get the first spawn done before the end of the first week on Demise. As long as 1 person is high enough to craft some half decent gear and a few hundred Curse Weapon scrolls.
I would start as Whammy due to the fact that you dont need spectacular jewls. Necro/weave tamer would be best though imo

Status
Not open for further replies.