UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champ Spawn might be inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loler

Page
He wont listen. He's been coddled his entire life and wants everyone to conform to his ways instead of doing it the other way. Hence why he just reposts more garbage every few weeks complaining about something else instead of just learning to play the game. Let him cry he's thick headed.

He wont listen. He's been coddled his entire life and wants everyone to conform to his ways instead of doing it the other way. Hence why he just reposts more garbage every few weeks complaining about something else instead of just learning to play the game. Let him cry he's thick headed.

What are you trying to say? I won't listen? Are you trying to make me believe in a lie that spawn is accurate, and is the same as OSI? What are you trying to say are you trying to say that that Demis doesn't give a crap, and doesn't care? What is it that I won't listen?

Anthony File

Sorceror
What are you trying to say? I won't listen? Are you trying to make me believe in a lie that spawn is accurate, and is the same as OSI? What are you trying to say are you trying to say that that Demis doesn't give a crap, and doesn't care? What is it that I won't listen?

I know you're deaf, but Jesus Christ man, I know you can read lol.
Everyone's told you what to do in order to make the most out of spawning on Demise. If you don't like the system, too bad. It most likely isn't going to change any time soon and sure as hell won't change to your standards and desires.
If you hate the way Demise is go play OSI or find a new fucking hobby. Go do us all a favor and go play Pokemon Go! or World of Warcraft So we don't have to read your posts on the daily.

Loler

Page
You obviously didnt listen I've already said the spawn on OSI and the spawn on here arent exactly the same, however instead of taking all the advice of everyone here but you. You rather complain cry and moan instead of adapting to how demise is. Theres a reason you and your useless group can barely complete spawns. You are dense and blind to everything except what you think.

suiris

Sorceror
I am saying this to everyone in this thread.

It is painfully obvious that is pointless to even talk to this guy (Opywang that is). My suggestion is to ignore his posts until he starts acting more mature and stops being a crybaby over every obstacle in his way.

In regards of OSI vs Demise, yeah there might be some differences, but that's why we love it here.
In regards of the Champion spawn system, personally i think that kills per candle are alright, but i would love to see the reducing radius thing, if it is not past Demise cut off point.

silvertiger

Knight
Look at yourself you're the reason why Demis is behind, and not caught up with OSI.
Two reasons we aren't high sea's.

#1. People want to complain, but not do research and code
#2. The administration of Demise has decided Mondains Legacy is as far as we are going.

see my point we don't have imbune, we don't have spawn that work right, we don't have a lot of things because some people don't care about making it OSI clone.
The administration doesn't care about making it an OSI clone. The administration have decided that imbuing will never be on Demise.

I've tried to tell you for 3 days that Demise will never be an OSI clone.

@Bama if you could hook me up with some links of the administration informing us that we aren't going past ml and there will be no imbuing. Thanks, you're a sweetheart. ;)

Bama

Bug Huntress
administration informing us that we aren't going past

psz,Jul 18, 2009

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/414203/
WHAT WILL GET IMPLEMENTED:
There are many features on OSI that players do not like; however, this does not deter Demise from being as much like OSI as possible. We will try to not implement OSI bugs onto Demise; however, making that determination should solely be done by staff/administrators. Just because players do not like an OSI change or think they can code it to be better is no reason to do so. There are very few Demise specific changes that should occur and these are usually coded/tested by staff for staffing purposes.

Currently, Demise's OSI accuracy goal is to implement all publishes up to the last publish before the Stygian Abyss expansion.

Years later
Demise News Network,Dec 2, 2013 Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/543681/

Why is it taking so long to get ___________ implemented on Demise?
Demise is the test server for future RunUO (http://www.runuo.com) releases, and as such it is important that Demise's scripts be stable, effecient, and accurate. The code for Demise, unlike other free servers, must work on ALL servers, considering the code is released for other free servers to use. The rigorous data collection and code testing process can mean delays in getting things implemented, but overall leads to a better product and service for the players of Demise, as well as all the users of the RunUO releases.

How far along is Demise in releasing the latest expansion pack content?
Demise currently enjoys the complete SE expansion pack content. While Mondain's Legacy content is still under development by the RunUO team, players are still able to create either elf or human characters, and enjoy the racial bonuses of these respective choices

I don't think any of that applies anymore

Last edited:

alllex

Knight
Back in 2005 i solo semidar with my archer ,all other ppl were doin coon with lich form cause sw+Wraith form wasnt able back Then,
We all uses regs because armor with lrc wasnt a option...no one had any !! Hrsk were Trash brsk were shit and hammer ... Oh god .. 1-2 mods at 10-20% WOW 20% mana leech!!

You want it more easy? more ? And 'MORE?

come on kid! Wake Up! This world much more easy Then it use to be !

1: have some respect for The Vet man,this shards is amazing

Alllex

The Priest

Wanderer

SPAWNS ARE DIFFERENT ON DEMISE THAN ON OSI, 99% OF PEOPLE LIKE IT. GO PLAY OSI.

Now you've made me shout!

pimpineasy

Sorceror
Lol you cant discuss anything @Demise w/o forum pvp. Why is noob bashing fun? cuz they hot keys arent fully set up. If you look at these guys join date most of em been playing for 5+ years, script bods and kits, and think 10kk is pocket change, only sit a luna bank, and run guntlet 24/7 probably got a script for that too. lmao. average person makes like 100k in there 2hr play time, doesnt have 4 accounts with scripted bod runners, and afk resource hunter. If $5 USD is 500k that should give 500k some buying power, but at demise people look at you like 500k fuck off. Ive been a member since 06 lost accounts 3 times have missed every tot event before all this ml shit so i haven't even tested all the tots. ive never even had enough gold to burn a brsk off a vendor. So just to come out and say buy a 10kk suit bitch is really dumb. should they have an opportunity to farm a kasa as there elders have? yes! but it aint gonna happen when you need it. Moreover, after you blow all your doe on arti's then you gotta piece together leather suits and well you walk around luna then teleport to your house and log cuz you just wasted 2 hours looking at empty bags from 2006.

Shallan

Sorceror
the problem is not with spawns.
the problem is with red-s that CAN have protection.
and with ppl that do Neira for Example with Constant Wither - and O0000ooooOOoooo000 ( translate why the rottings didnt die ?)

pimpineasy

Sorceror
as you all recommend them to build necros and spam wither?
man even before spellweaving, greater dragon, barding increase, and monsters ai improved. i was in a smaller guild with 6 guys trying to do a rikktor and we reached a point near the end where we just couldnt kill fast enough. i remember being pissed that we were losing candles even though we were not dying.

Last edited:

Shallan

Sorceror
u can always equip slayer and spam chain lighting ? hiding behind dragon. And dont tell me it will not be fast enought...
and slayer on book is cheaper then a tome or scraper i think.

and for ur info necromancy dont have only wither as a spell but animate dead, wraith form, pain spike, summon wisps, etc that u could use against spawn.

necro was mainly for wraith form + ss = regein mana but if u are dumb enought like some ppl from TOP PVP guilds u will spam wither against mobs that have high cold resist = GL and ooooOOOooooOOOoooo

pimpineasy

Sorceror
id rather see a server wipe with no runic scripts, then will see your pvm face roll, death by 80% of mobs in new haven. games only easy cuz of how old the server is everyone was already op before all these new ml artifacts. on top of that we have accelerated stat and skill gain. on osi i played with my buddies account in SE it took forever to even hit like 70 in skills on a warrior i was slapping a golem with Poison weapon for days. Couldnt imagine making a tamer. after my friend let me play uo i dropped diablo2 and came to demise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.