UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champ Spawn might be inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama

Bug Huntress
it is inaccurate
This post is made for one purpose, and one purpose only that is to make Demis champion spawn OSI clone.

Take all your facts and put them in a bug report

Please don't forget to add how on OSI you would solo Oaks using a mare and a fire steed so you could do your
"Harry Dance"

.......................I bet you thought we forgot

The Priest

Wanderer
I was watching you do that Oaks on my stealther and it was a painful experience. I vote we make champs easier just so I won't need to have one eye on my stealther's screen for 5 hours watching necro tamers die to ki-rins. #pleasehelpme

silvertiger

Knight
There's no way this guy is 37....

I can't find the thread where fe and hewhomustnotbenamed worked on the spawns.

I don't care what ad you read. It's not Demise's intention to be an OSI clone. If it were so, they would have fixed casting before I joined.

Anthony File

Sorceror
It's not the spawn that is too hard, we have no problem doing any spawn with minimal people. I can pretty much solo any spawn on my weaver, as can a lot of others. Your issue is that you have a bunch of noobs doing Ilsh Lord Oaks without spawner gear and templates.

If I remember right this is how candle progression works -

Tier 1 - 256 Kills per Red Candle
Tier 2 - 128 Kills per Red Candle
Tier 3 - 64 Kills per Red Candle
Tier 4 - 32 Kills per Red Candle

If you're not killing them fast enough, within 5 minutes of no Red Candle progression your spawn will revert a single Red Candle.

I recommend running a necromage weaver - you will need 100 LRC, 40 LMC, 4/6 Casting, Max Resists, and as much SDI as you can fit in. Also for damage efficiency you will need a lvl 6 focus and need to be casting arcane empowerment every 30 seconds (It shoots my SDI from 71 to 111).

This is an ideal spawner template -
100 Anatomy
120 Eval
106 Magery
100 Necro
120 Spirit Speak
100 Resisting Spells
120 Spellweaving

I fit this template in using midnight bracers, bloodwood spirit, and a skill & Lrc scrappers. Not only is it really efficient at spawning but with a simple dress macro you can throw on a DCI/MR suit for PvP when you need to defend your spawn.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
There's no way this guy is 37....

I can't find the thread where fe and hewhomustnotbenamed worked on the spawns.

I don't care what ad you read. It's not Demise's intention to be an OSI clone. If it were so, they would have fixed casting before I joined.
the original intent was to be an osi clone and they still present it as a osi ml clone.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Not on OSI because the tier changes work differently

Tier changes
Active spawns start with 2 3 or 4 red skulls to advance to tier 2 you have to add 3 red skulls to the original red skull amount
Start with 2 add 3, tier change after the 5th red skull is on the altar
Start with 3 add 3, tier change after the 6th red skull is on the altar
Start with 4 add 3, tier change after the 7th red skull is on the altar (Felucca champs on OSI always start with 4)
Now you need to add 4 red skull for each other tier
This means when you start with 4 red skulls the champ will pop on the first red candle of the 4th tier.
Start with 4 need to get the 7th for the change
7 plus 4 red skulls gives you the tier change after the 11th red skull is on the tier
11 plus 4 red skulls gives you the tier change after the 15th red skull is on the altar
15 red skulls you are now at the 4th tier you only need 1 red skull or if it was an active spawn you valor it and the champ pops

This is why it seems champion spawns are easier on osi because they are.The red skulls that come from the use of valor are taken off the back end 3rd and 4th tiers) and not the front end the 1st tier.

suiris

Sorceror
I am left with the impression that all @Opywang does is complaining. I don't think champs on Demise are hard. I can do every champ with my Necro/weaver in Ilshenar (including Oaks) for 1hr -1hr 20 min (depending on the paragon spawn). If we do it 2 man the time drops in half. Felluca champs are even easier (not counting the possibility to be raided).

If Opywang can't do Oaks with 10 ppl, then they are surely doing something wrong. Decreasing kill count per candle will significantly devalue replica prices.
I am very rarely offensive on this forum, but Opywang i think you need to stop whining here and learn how to play. Whenever something is not fitting your expectations or is too hard for you, you come here and start whining how it needs to be changed.

Tanya

Traveler
I am left with the impression that all @OpywangIf Opywang can't do Oaks with 10 ppl, then they are surely doing something wrong. Decreasing kill count per candle will significantly devalue replica prices.
I am very rarely offensive on this forum, but Opywang i think you need to stop whining here and learn how to play. Whenever something is not fitting your expectations or is too hard for you, you come here and start whining how it needs to be changed.
He goes to Oaks with 10 new players that play 2 days on the shard and even don't have pendant of the magi.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
Surely with how he makes 1kk an hour, he can afford to get them all 3-4 mod leather gear, pendants, kasas, britches and scrappers fairly quickly.
he can probably only afford 100k shitty peices of hrsk armor the vendor be selling. shits worth 999! bunch of scripted resources. i remember this chick had a house south of yew would sell hrsk for 50k and had a free armor chest this at the same time all these scripting bro's trying to charge near max market price. would you rather have 50k or 10 new players? lame when all you see in ilsh is afk bots faming wisp n bloods. im going to start releasing greater and probably go to jail for the grief yo.

Last edited:

Anthony File

Sorceror
he can probably only afford 100k shitty peices of hrsk armor the vendor be selling. shits worth 999! bunch of scripted resources. i remember this chick had a house south of yew would sell hrsk for 50k and had a free armor chest this at the same time all these scripting bro's trying to charge near max market price. would you rather have 50k or 10 new players?
According to Opywang he makes 1kk an hour farming, if he and a couple of his other suited guild mates grinded for a few hours they could buy suits for all their new guys.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
dude i cant even find leggings for sale on the server. vendors are empty! i dont even know how people keep all the expensive shit on vendors it cost money? or is it not working properly? or they just dont give a shit. seriously see people throwing stuff in the trash better then the stuff for sale on vendors

Last edited:

Anthony File

Sorceror
dude i cant even find leggings for sale on the server. vendors are empty!
Have you tried making a forum post with exactly what you need? People that burn bulk BRSK don't have time to upkeep and manage an ingame vendor for leather pieces. I guarantee if you make a post for specific mods someone will pop up and say they have it.

Why do you complain all the time?
It's not complaining if something is wrong it's reporting.

Why do you complain all the time?
Thank you for showing a video of demis spawn of how inaccurate the spawn is compare to OSI.

I was watching you do that Oaks on my stealther and it was a painful experience. I vote we make champs easier just so I won't need to have one eye on my stealther's screen for 5 hours watching necro tamers die to ki-rins. #pleasehelpme
Honestly I told one of my guild member that it take us about 2 hour or three, and I am betting Hz is getting really annoyed waiting for it to get complete if you don't like it then join in to get the spawn fix. The other Hz told me he watch us do undead, and he fail to raid us because he fell asleep, and he was mad about that haha, but this is what I am talking about, and this is why I am reporting this.

If you're not killing them fast enough, within 5 minutes of no Red Candle progression your spawn will revert a single Red Candle.
One red candle on Demis is equal to 4 red candles on OSI.
Thank you for posting the accurate info how many it takes to make a red candle, and on OSI it only take 38 for all 4 red candles while Demis takes 160 ish. This is exactly what I am talking about.

Take all your facts and put them in a bug report

Please don't forget to add how on OSI you would solo Oaks using a mare and a fire steed so you could do your
"Harry Dance"

This is what I was looking for where do I find a bug report at?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.