UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champ Spawn might be inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvertiger

Knight
I was responding to this point that she made. You are still able to challenge a champ after it has been beaten.
She's talking about t2a being able to chain coons, or anything besides niera and mephitis. You used to be able to do this. No one's talking about being able to valor after the champ is beaten.

Summary:
opy/zapper complains about spawn progression.

Loler pulls the ntk, as I remember it.

Bama points out certain discrepancies in his memory.

Loler argues about valoring champ for bump after valoring to start.

Bama tangents a comparison of how demise is/has been.

You jump on the tangent out of context.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I think the spawn is imbalance, and it's not up to code

Look at it this way
On Demise you have to kill more but the spawn AI is easier
I wonder if Opy/Zapper remembers how paragons on OSI were

Another thing you might want to add to your bug report
On OSI you can start an Oaks solo with max karma and never go into negative karma

Necrodog

Page
She's talking about t2a being able to chain coons, or anything besides niera and mephitis. You used to be able to do this. No one's talking about being able to valor after the champ is beaten.
At one time on Demise you were able to chain the same champ over and over by using valor at the end of the spawn a few guilds took advantage of this
Valor and Demise have had their problems for many years
I didn't really read what Zapper said, because I knew it was just gonna be him complaining about how this game is too hard even though there are scripts that play the game for you blah blah blah...

But if you read her post, nothing there was really said about T2A champs in specific, until I responded.

To respond to Zapper, play a necromageweaver, and you will rape champion spawns.

To respond to Bama's point about T2A, that requires some testing. Did they ever patch it? Would be cool if you could just chain riktors/coons/semidars in T2A like that. XD

Loler

Page

Summary:
opy/zapper complains about spawn progression.

Loler pulls the ntk, as I remember it.

Bama points out certain discrepancies in his memory.

Loler argues about valoring champ for bump after valoring to start.

Bama tangents a comparison of how demise is/has been.

Everything i listed is how it was on OSI. You and bama might have been trammies there as well(like you are here on demise) back then on OSI and never did many spawns. Its fine but this is how it was on OSI for years during the Mondains Legacy era.

silvertiger

Knight
Everything i listed is how it was on OSI. You and bama might have been trammies there as well(like you are here on demise) back then on OSI and never did many spawns. Its fine but this is how it was on OSI for years during the Mondains Legacy era.
As you remember it. Can't code as you remember it. Doesn't matter if you have 10 people who agree with you. Get some concrete evidence and post. That is what can be coded.
But if you read her post, nothing there was really said about T2A champs in specific, until I responded.
To respond to Bama's point about T2A, that requires some testing. Did they ever patch it? Would be cool if you could just chain riktors/coons/semidars in T2A like that. XD
To which I replied:
Different subject. Young demise player thou art.
If you had been here long enough you would remember these days.

Loler

Page
Concrete evidence of something 8 years ago. Sorry if you didnt play during this era on OSI but thats how it was.

Answer this if you can. How could you Valor the champ to get a red candle since all spawns had to be popped or repopped with valor.

silvertiger

Knight
Concrete evidence of something 8 years ago. Sorry if you didnt play during this era on OSI but thats how it was.

Answer this if you can. How could you Valor the champ to get a red candle since all spawns had to be popped or repopped with valor.
Some things haven't changed. Some things can be found in FoF. It's all about how much you are willing to put the work in.

On OSI when I played I've done over 500 spawns give or take, and we would all be just a regular mage casting energy vortex, and we complete a spawn no problem at all killing things slowly casting E bolt. On Demis you cannot do that you have to have an urber gears, spell weaving, or necro just to complete the spawns.

I've done enough spawn on OSI to notice a big diffrent that Demis got it's spawn all wrong, and it's imbalance. I don't understand why everybody is insulting saying just get spell weave, get necro when on OSI you don't even need it, and why should we have to work harder when all they have to do is fix it properly?

Now you see we're all force to be a spell weaver, or an urber sampire, and necros would you rather spawn with your preference instead of being force to build an urber toon that is qualify for it?

KoV started out with just a fencers it did not work out well so we change to necro mage it did not work out well, and now we all are using a Greater Dragon necro weaver, and even with a Tank like that, and some serious damage it's still a struggle, and on OSI you don't even need any of these to complete a spawn.

Last edited:

Bama

Bug Huntress
You and bama might have been trammies there as well(like you are here on demise) back then on OSI and never did many spawns.

If you want to discuss things like adults we can.If you do not I don't mind either
So before I go on I will reply to that quote above first
I let you and the majority of the players on this server know what I want you to know
Your assumptions make you look foolish

Concrete evidence of something 8 years ago.
What are you saying here? What do you mean?
Did you stop playing OSI in 2008?
What exactly does this 8 years ago mean?
Is it a random number of years you decided to use?

Necrodog

Page
On Demis you cannot do that you have to have an urber gears
Nope.
I don't understand why everybody is insulting saying just get spell weave, get necro when on OSI you don't even need it, and why should we have to work harder when all they have to do is fix it properly?
Orrrrrrrrrrrrr you could just get necro and spellweaving, which are both stupidly-easy to obtain. This has been mentioned before: spawning is reeeeeeally easy on here. Casting EVs and slowly killing by single-targeting is SLOW. I think your brain is imbalanced.

P.S. MB stop trolling us on your Opywang forums account.

Loler

Page
If you want to discuss things like adults we can.If you do not I don't mind either
So before I go on I will reply to that quote above first
I let you and the majority of the players on this server know what I want you to know
Your assumptions make you look foolish

What are you saying here? What do you mean?
Did you stop playing OSI in 2008?
What exactly does this 8 years ago mean?
Is it a random number of years you decided to use?
It is exactly the number of years ago i stopped playing osi.

For you to not know how spawns worked in the OSI ML era makes me know you either were a trammy then, didnt do any spawns then, or didnt play then.

some things you cant just google and find your answer some things you actually had to have played to know.

Nope.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr you could just get necro and spellweaving, which are both stupidly-easy to obtain. This has been mentioned before: spawning is reeeeeeally easy on here. Casting EVs and slowly killing by single-targeting is SLOW. I think your brain is imbalanced.

P.S. MB stop trolling us on your Opywang forums account.

LOL YES! It is possible to do it on other toon, but it takes hours we're talking 2 to 3 hour with 5 players. Like I posted above we started out with a fencers using task master with 100% area of effect weapon, and slayers for the last level it was really mind numbing painful to have to keep killing over, and over, and it even reset on us a bunch of times, and lots of time we've abandon the spawn at last level giving up just to come back, and try again with a different tactics.

silvertiger

Knight
It is exactly the number of years ago i stopped playing osi.

For you to not know how spawns worked in the OSI ML era makes me know you either were a trammy then, didnt do any spawns then, or didnt play then.

some things you cant just google and find your answer some things you actually had to have played to know.
Lemme guess you quit playing when champ Arty's were introduced or before.

But you don't know if they reverted it, because it was too easy. This is the problem with the "as I remember it-ntk" system.

I could make a video, and join a spawn guild on OSI right now with 14 days free trial, or maybe somebody here already have an OSI account, and already in a spawn guild wouldn't mind playing a video to show all of us?

silvertiger

Knight
I could make a video, and join a spawn guild on OSI right now with 14 days free trial, or maybe somebody here already have an OSI account, and already in a spawn guild wouldn't mind playing a video to show all of us?
Then again we come to the maybe they changed it again. Muhahaha!!! Please make a video anyways. Make sure to record dialog. We need a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.