UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - May 21, 2016 - Wands & more

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Back in the day we would fight eqms without wands and we would dirt them 3 vs 10. Maybe uog just wants to go back to it's roots.

You're talking about kids that were god awful.

If you take any decent pvper now that understands game mechanics, it will be abused as fuck.

2 man ebolt/lightning/wand syncs will not kill a player if they are str potted or petaled.

Good luck getting an fs sync off when fighting 4-5 players...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Wand syncs were designed for small groups to fight large groups.

Period.

Can 2 people kill a group of 3-4 awful players?

Yes.

Can a good group of 2 kill a decent group of 3-5 who are spamming str pots during a field fight?

No...

Code Blue

Knight
Wand syncs were designed for small groups to fight large groups.

Period.

Can 2 people kill a group of 3-4 awful players?

Yes.

Can a good group of 2 kill a decent group of 3-5 who are spamming str pots during a field fight?

No...
Wand syncs were created when someone got creative with macros and 3rd party program...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Btw sallos is not a 3rd party program nor is uos or razor.
If you don't know that then you certainly don't know game mechanics

Code Blue

Knight
You clearly don't pvp lol.

2 players will not kill 4 players who are spamming str pots every dump.

Only sync that will kill them is a nox fs sync which is basically impossible to pull off when 4 people are spamming on you.

Im so confused with your posts.. so weaken kills players? Last I knew it took 10 str off your base stats.

No wonder you can't kill shit.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Im so confused with your posts.. so weaken kills players? Last I knew it took 10 str off your base stats.

No wonder you can't kill shit.

No a wand sync kills people throwing in a weaken makes it so there str is low enough to die to a 2 man sync.

Again bank sitter you don't pvp so don't try and put your input about it.

You look dumb

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Weaken actually takes off 11 hp not 10.

Again, more mechanics you don't understand.

Do you know why it is important that str take off 11 hp and not 10?

I bet you don't...

Code Blue

Knight
No

No they didn't.

The pvp I hold dear was created in the mid to late 90s when I started playing this game

So why aren't you asking for insta hit hally fs combo with a 100 str 100 int 35 dex tank mage.

Yes that was the norm in the late 90s on Catskill Baja and Pacific.

Last edited:

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
So why aren't you asking for insta hit hally fs combo with a 100 str 100 int 35 dex tank mage.

Yes that was the norm in the late 90s on Catskill Baja and Pacific.
Because this is a uor style server.

I don't expect GMs to completely change the server to something completely different after 10+ years of it being a completely different era of uo.