UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cold as Ice

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Cold as Ice

From Lord Brahm:

A few residents of Britainnia have brought to my attention concerns surrounding Borruka, a relatively quiet ice daemon who is residing in the mountains north of the Britain/Skara Brae crossroads. Upon my arrival in Britainnia I have read the little information available in the royal library and have spoke briefly with other lords including Lord Dartagnis of Skara Brae.

While I share concerns of my fellow Britainnians of her general presence, I have no need to act with aggression towards the ice daemon, her dark assistant, or her minions made of ice. If others can set forth enough information of the contrary to my attention, my cause for concern will escalate to further investigation from the Royal Britainnian guard.

BrotherDon

Sorceror
Re: Cold as Ice

Well Ive been looking all over for this, Ive found several NPCs and a book related to this quest but none of them have led me to the lair or the ice demon.

I found what I think is the lair, but I cant figure out how to get in!

Oaks posted that quest npcs will respond to their own names, but Ive been unable to get either of the quest NPCs Ive found to respond to their names.

Oaks

Knight

BrotherDon;369406 said:
Oaks posted that quest npcs will respond to their own names, but Ive been unable to get either of the quest NPCs Ive found to respond to their names.

Zaide will respond to a keyword used for Arnon. Arnon will respond to his name.

I found what I think is the lair, but I cant figure out how to get in!

The lair is, what I presume, the cave the ice beast is patrolling in front of it. I might be wrong since I haven't spotted the "dark assisent" or the "ice minions" there.

BrotherDon

Sorceror

If you move to the very edge of the cave you can see "A Magical Light" yellow names off in the corner of the screen.

Also Ive never been able to get arnon to respond to his own name. I tried moving all around and spamming it multiple times.

Oaks

Knight

LC, hats off to your cleverness. But being a rogue myself I found the way ;)

Oaks

Knight

A few residents of Britainnia have brought to my attention concerns surrounding Borruka, a relatively quiet ice daemon who is residing in the mountains north of the Britain/Skara Brae crossroads. Upon my arrival in Britainnia I have read the little information available in the royal library and have spoke briefly with other lords including Lord Dartagnis of Skara Brae.

While I share concerns of my fellow Britainnians of her general presence, I have no need to act with aggression towards the ice daemon, her dark assistant, or her minions made of ice. If others can set forth enough information of the contrary to my attention, my cause for concern will escalate to further investigation from the Royal Britainnian guard.

I believe Lord Brahm should prepare himself for an invasion or assault on the glorious city of Britain. Investigations have revealed the lair of the Ice Beast known as Borruka. Upon entering I uncovered plans, tools, resources and a blueprint, possibly for the construction of weapons or magical creatures (see my carefully and beautifully painted image of the lair below :p) and a map of Britain town (again see below, my evening painting classes are finally paying off)

Attachments

• lair.JPG
    lair.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 836
  • lair.JPG
    lair.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 836
  • brit.JPG
    brit.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 824
  • brit.JPG
    brit.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 824

Oaks

Knight

In addition to this, I'm in the process of hunting down a tinker but no luck yet.

J

John Doe

ive known about this since for the past several days

J

John Doe

Oaks;369562 said:
In addition to this, I'm in the process of hunting down a tinker but no luck yet.

Yes, the tinker is Missing In Action, and is not in either of the cities

I have seen a local merchant in skara brae town by the tailor shop. I had to bribe him to give me some information this is what he had to say "
View attachment 6320

Attachments

• ice monster.bmp
    610.4 KB · Views: 374
  • ice monster.bmp
    610.4 KB · Views: 374

Two Wolves

Knight

A Gypsy camp has sprung up on the road to Skara. That would be a nice spot for an animal trainer, but if I can do some banking on the way back from Destard - I'll take it.

I was warning the leader about the Ice Beast and the rumors about Borruka, but he seemed to already know about it.

The yellow coins made him talk further about somebody named, Zaide.

Attachments

• Gyps_Deamon.jpg
    Gyps_Deamon.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Gyps_Zaide.jpg
    Gyps_Zaide.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 271

uome

Bug Hunter

Oaks;369562 said:
A tinker has recently appeared in the blacksmiths at skara brae. I havn't had chance to talk to him yet but maybe he's the one you are looking for?

J

John Doe

uome;373056 said:
A tinker has recently appeared in the blacksmiths at skara brae. I havn't had chance to talk to him yet but maybe he's the one you are looking for?

Ive talked to him and a few more npcs that just sprung up.. *lights torch and begins hunting* :)

gilgamash

Knight

And the merchant in skara seems to alternate (or has been changed) or a local resident, how, for a few yellow coins, says

'I got an odd feeling about that fella. Looked like he was up to no good!'

J

John Doe

gilgamash;374323 said:
And the merchant in skara seems to alternate (or has been changed) or a local resident, how, for a few yellow coins, says

'I got an odd feeling about that fella. Looked like he was up to no good!'

Indeed!! My findings after investigating both tinkers and residents lured me to a destination I cannot describe, the dark elf Trickk seemed to have decimated the ruins...

*puts on specs, lights torch, begins investigating"