UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cold as Ice

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Cold as Ice

From Lord Erich Brahm:

I am greatly disturbed by the news returned by loyal citizen Caldric that a guard was found by one of our guard posts between Skara Brae, Britain, and Yew. I will be dispatching my personal guards to investigate the area and the reports of golems infesting the woods near the mountain range west.

I urge citizens to avoid these wooded areas unless with appropriate skills and equipment. The talents and magics of Borruka are still unknown and should not be under-estimated.

Once my guards return with information, I will set a time to gather as many citizens that wish to travel, and possibly fight, by my side to meet with the infamous Borruka.

hellwina

Sorceror

There's a Guard in the Golem cave north of Brit/Skara crossroads, his name is Leopold The Guard. We still need to find the entrance to the Ice Cave where the Magical Light dwells. There must be a secret entrance. The rock face behind the tree to the south east of the cave looks different but you can't pass it.

Caldric

Wanderer

I went by the cave again, but I missed the guard. However, I do know the way into the ice cave. You have to double-click the rock in this image.

Please keep us informed of any updates.

Hawken

Wanderer

Be cautious when you go to the room where the magical lights are. I went back in the other day and the room was filled with Golems and Ice Golems and they can follow you back out again. About 6 targeted me and followed me back to the cave and then out into the forest. Once in the forest I had room to move and was able to handle them, but if I had been stuck in the room with them I would surely have died.

Oaks

Knight

Caldric;388917 said:
I went by the cave again, but I missed the guard. However, I do know the way into the ice cave. You have to double-click the rock in this image.

Please keep us informed of any updates.

There are more of those.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

From Lord Erich Brahm

First my gratitude to the small group of citizens that assisted my guard, Leopold, in regaining the ground surrounding the ice cave and assisting him in gathering information from the cave afterwards.

With the items retrieved from the cave, I will have more information for the citizens and a better grasp on what actions will be taken. I will call on the citizens soon as I feel we must act with haste for whatever is releasing the golems on our lands must be stopped.

ne14pic

Sorceror

i ran into a foul mouthed dark elf name trick today after slaying an ice golem. he called me the scum of the earth which normally take people an hour or two to figure out. he really wants the tools back that we took from borraku. i then proceeded to the lair where i ran in to trickk again. he told me leave or die i left and typed this message. going back now, will post again most likely in OooOooOOoOo's

ne14pic

Sorceror

lots of ice golems spawned very dangerous ran out of regs need to go back if anyone would like to assist please do we can't allow borraku's minions to overrun this shard.

and loot is pretty good too

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

From Lord Brahm:
My initial consideration was to send workmen out to seal the pathway but with recent reports of the golems in thicker numbers, I sent a grand mage to seal the entrance to the cave. While this will only be a temporary stop to the masses, I am sure that whatever is creating these golems will need to be confronted on a higher level.

Prepare yourselves for battle as I am sure it is looming.

ne14pic

Sorceror

the dark elf trickk is headed for the brit pass i was following him then my game crashed kind of erie

Guild SSG (and others I am sure) is keeping a close eye on the cave. So far we've only seen a couple of apparantly random spawnings of the ice golems.

Two Wolves

Knight

the cave and the surrounding area is clear for now and there is nothing in the Brit pass.

is there anybody tracking trickk at this time?

Also, there is the body of a dead guard on the road to Yew.

Attachments

• deadguard.JPG
    deadguard.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 75

ne14pic

Sorceror

same dead guard, new devolpement a weird blockade and healer have been added to the brit moungtain pass was descovered just moments ago by two wolves and mia wallace

Two Wolves

Knight

ne14pic;389220 said:
same dead guard, new devolpement a weird blockade and healer have been added to the brit moungtain pass was descovered just moments ago by two wolves and mia wallace

just prior, two Ice Golems were spotted and killed in the woods quite a ways South of the cave.

the presence of the healer in the pass makes me nervous. I'm going to go get more arrows.

Attachments

• blocked.JPG
    blocked.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 75

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Lord Brahm issued notice this afternoon after speaking with Trickk the Dark Elf, assistant to Borruka, that the citizens will be called this evening to fight. The Light of Premonition will be lit to yellow 1 hour before he will call on the citizens for assistance.

Per statement, leading the march tonight, upon request and presence, will be Mia Wallace, Scarlet, and/or Caldric.

hellwina

Sorceror

Lord Brahm sent the carpenters to block the area until we are ready for the final battle. The light of premonition will be on in the Throne Room 1 hour before we go in to defeat Borruka tonight. So keep checking the light of premonition, Lord Brahm will also get his magi to open gates to where the final battle will take place. hehe LC beat me to it by 1 min!!

NexPedes of ReaperClan Guild SSG reports that Barruka came out of the cave just moments ago. Due to some strange magic, he was unable to attack him.
Barruka boasted that in two days he would own all of Brit. That Lord Brahm had accepted his "deal" without really saying what the deal was. Mumbled somthing about "that pathetic Dartagnus", rambled on about how he was going to kill us all, etc. After more boasts and various insults he disappeared into the cave.