UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Common Templates on Hybrid

Durrrrrrrr

Sorceror
Re: Common Templates on Hybrid

test an alchy dexxer build...although they are expensive to play, they can be fun once the skill is gained in timing explo pots, i see people try to make macros for it....dont do this, by hand is easy because u can get a random timer :p

Durrrrrrrr;1682505 said:
test an alchy dexxer build...although they are expensive to play, they can be fun once the skill is gained in timing explo pots, i see people try to make macros for it....dont do this, by hand is easy because u can get a random timer :p

Yea alchey dexers are fun, yea just do it by hand way easier.

P

Pesetronik

What about these one???

Alchemy
Poisoning
Fencing
Tactics
Magery
Resisting Spells
Evaluate Inteligence

Can evaluate inteligence be exchanged for another skill??? Is any skill missing???
I just want to be so dangerous xDDD, plz help!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Pesetronik;1720807 said:
What about these one???

Alchemy
Poisoning
Fencing
Tactics
Magery
Resisting Spells
Evaluate Inteligence

Can evaluate inteligence be exchanged for another skill??? Is any skill missing???
I just want to be so dangerous xDDD, plz help!

You lack the anatomy to be effective as a melee hitter and to give you the option of parazlyze blow.

You lack the meditation in order to be an effective spellcaster. This will only allow you one dump, and leave you without heals for the rest of the battle.

M a r k u s

Wanderer

Ok thanks... I've been looking for a thread like this since returning.

I was wondering if Dexxers even existed anymore. According to this thread, they do. Seems like everyone is some sort of a mage.

mordredrs

Sorceror

Hey guys, i'm new on this lands, but after reading this guide i'm trying to build this template:

Hide/stun/mage
Str 100
Dex 45
Int 80

Hiding
Stealth
Magery
Resist
Eval Int or Medit
Anatomy
Wrestle (this last two for stun)

>>> I think i can follow an adventurer and, in the right moment, stun and kill with explosion (that's why i think eval int is better in this situation)

Thx

MadeInQuebec

mordredrs;1728191 said:
Hey guys, i'm new on this lands, but after reading this guide i'm trying to build this template:

Hide/stun/mage
Str 100
Dex 45
Int 80

Hiding
Stealth
Magery
Resist
Eval Int or Medit
Anatomy
Wrestle (this last two for stun)

>>> I think i can follow an adventurer and, in the right moment, stun and kill with explosion (that's why i think eval int is better in this situation)

Thx

I would highly DISRECOMMEND not having meditation on that template. Your magery will be your only source of damage & healing. There is no way that this template can be efficient for neither PvM nor PvP. The only thing you can do with this is stun. I really think that Sealth does not belong there.

If you want to have stealth, then you have to give up on stun by dropping anatomy. You need Eval Int AND Meditation on that template. No choice.

mordredrs

Sorceror

Yeah, i got it... But a question comes: with no tactics will i suceed with my stun ability?
Thx

Kaplar

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;1728213 said:
I would highly DISRECOMMEND not having meditation
Dang, there is about three bajillion ways you could have said that, and you chose something that's not a word. Even if you meant "discommend", it's still not the appropriate semantics; perhaps you were looking for "disuade".

MadeInQuebec

Kaplar;1728977 said:
Dang, there is about three bajillion ways you could have said that, and you chose something that's not a word. Even if you meant "discommend", it's still not the appropriate semantics; perhaps you were looking for "disuade".

I was looking for Not Recommend.

Sorry if my english aint perfect, English is only second language

M a r k u s

Wanderer

Haha, some dictionaries don't have dang in it and I couldn't find bajillion anywhere.

Kettle. Pot. Black. Forum fun! :p

innK

Sorceror

What about this:

100 Swords
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
100 Music
100 Peace
90-95 Lumberjack
5-10 Magery

Its a way i have found to keep a use to my first character which i made just to get some lumber to make my first real money to live with :p
I think it would in fact be a good pvm character with a Hatchet.

Problem is even if i put 10 magery my chances to recall (with a scroll) will still be kinda ridiculous, and recall would be my only real escape button in case of a PK or something...

Any suggestion on how to fix this problem?
Just to remember this char is already GM Lumber so i wanted to keep it somehow..

mordredrs

Sorceror

innK;1743325 said:
What about this:

100 Swords
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
100 Music
100 Peace
90-95 Lumberjack
5-10 Magery

Its a way i have found to keep a use to my first character which i made just to get some lumber to make my first real money to live with :p
I think it would in fact be a good pvm character with a Hatchet.

Problem is even if i put 10 magery my chances to recall (with a scroll) will still be kinda ridiculous, and recall would be my only real escape button in case of a PK or something...

Any suggestion on how to fix this problem?
Just to remember this char is already GM Lumber so i wanted to keep it somehow..

It will not be effective unless you change lumberjack for magery...

In Sheivan01's guide he had listed all the templates that were widely used. Many of us looked in this guide, and were even inspired to go outside our norm, and try something new.
It was an effective guide and is in my opinion, the only good thing he ever spat out.

So lets get Started:

Hybrid's

stats:
80 str
45dex
100 int

100 str
45dex
80int

Sword-Mage (aka-Hally Mage)
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence

The Hally Mage works off two weapons, the Halberd, and the katana. He depends on the halberd as the main damage output,
and the katana, most of the time deadly posioned as a finisher.
His main attck is to weaken your sheild enough to let a flame strike go though.
After he has worked down your magic reflect he will either precast a flame strike,
or feeblemind. If he casts a flamestrike, he is waitning for a high damage hit, and a quick FS to end the fight.
If he loaded a feeblemind, he is waiting for a concussion blow, halfing your mana, then casting feeblemind on you,
further depleteing your mana pool. A hally mage can take a 100 int mage down to 39 Int.

Macer-Mage(aka-Hammer Mage)
Macefighting
Tactics
Anatomy
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence

The Hammer Mage uses a high grade warhammer, much to the effect of a hally mage,
hoping to land a high damage hit, followed by a high damage spell in hopes of killing you. The hammer mage is more melee based, as his weapon more commonly ignores his targets AR.(crushing blow)

Fencer-Mage
Fencing
Tactics
Anatomy
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence

The Fencer Mage uses either a spear, or a short spear. He also commonly has the least mana, and most dex of any hybrid. The way a fencer mage works is he works your magic reflect down enough for either a explosion+ebolt combo, or a FS to pass through. He typically stays on his target, waiting for a para blow (the spears special attack) and then drops his loaded spell.

Archer-Mage
Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence

The archer mage is the least used as it is the slowest of all hybrids.Wait for a big shot with either the xbow or the heavy xbow and drop a fs.
This build fails often due to the amount of time you are kept holding a spell waiting for a good shot to land.

Mages

stats:
STR: 100
DEX: 25
INT: 100

STR: 80
DEX: 45
INT: 100

Duelist
Wrestling
Tactics
Anatomy
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence

Heal/Alchy
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Alchemy
Anatomy
Healing

The Alchy healer. Possiably the hardest template to kill. The way the alchy healer works is it's abily to constantly dish out damage, while healing its own.
The anatomy+evaluating Int gives this template defensive wrestling, which results in a stronger resistance to dexxers. Alchemy is self explainatory.

Scribe/Stun
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Wrestling
Anatomy
Scribe-Alchy-Mage
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Wrestling
Alchemy
Incsription

Stun mage
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Wrestling
Anatomy
Alchemy

THE class to be...if you know how to work it....or so they will say. It is, in all actully a very simple tamplate to play. You work your oppenent's magic reflect down to when an explosion would go through. You load an explosion, run in and try to stun them. If you fail, you drop the explosion on them, causing them to heal and try again. If you succeed you drop the explosion, followed by another explosion, an explosion potion, and an ebolt.(aka-alchy droping)

Hiding-Mage
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Wrestling
Anatomy
Hiding

Stealth-Mage
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Wrestling
Stealth
Hiding

NoxMage
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Wrestling
Anatomy
Poisonning

In group PVP a nox mage is a nessity. The poison he casts is not able to be resisted with the magic resist skill. And, depending on the number of steps away form his oppent has a chance to cast anything from lesser poison(normal for everyone) all the way to deadly posion, which may require as many as 3 greater cure potions.

Alchy Dexxers(aka-noobs)

Lumberjacker
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Alchemy
Resist
Lumberjacking
The Bane of Mages. This template is fast, enormous damage. You go in fast, swinging the best axe you have hoping for a conc blow(that sends mages running) followed by a purple potion, which has the ability to insta-kill.

Alchy/fencerFencing
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Alchemy

Alchy/macerMacefighting
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Alchemy
THE God class of warriors. Does not rely on dex, allowing for greater armour. No need for an additional skill for extra damage, so has magery. Chase people down, potting them non-stop. When they stop to heal, whomp them good.

Alchy/archerArchery
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Alchemy

My favorite of all Alchy Dexxers. This guy is ruff. has reflect, bolas, invis, reveal, exploding potions. You name it. If you run from him, like all other alchy dexxers, you will get potted down, but unlike any other alchy dexxer, if you stop to heal all he has to do is stand still, even fomr across the screen, he WILL nail you. Typicaly for 47 damage with a power/supreme bow against a 25-Ar Foe.
Can kill the alchy macer.

Warrior's

Axer with hidingSwordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Hiding

Fencer with hidingFencing
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Hiding

Macer with hidingMacefighting
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Hiding

Archer with hidingArchery
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Hiding

Poisoner.
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Poisonning
Works off the amount of cure potions his oppent is packing. Uses a katana that is kept deadly posioned. Can cast deadly posion with magery.

Assassin
Fencing
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Poisonning
works the exact same as the poisoner template, except implements the use of the spear. Runs you through your cure potions, and then chases your down with his paralizing spear and keeping you poisoned with his kryss

Fencer/Warrior
Fencing
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Parrying

Swordsman /Warrior
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Parrying

Macer /Warrior
Macefighting
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Parrying

Scribe Fencer
Fencing
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Scribe Swordsman
Swordsmanship
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Scribe Macer
Macefighting
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Alchemy
Scribe Archer
Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist
Tamers

Peacer
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Musicianship
Peacemaking
Veterinary
Magery
Resist

Peacer 2
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Musicianship
Peacemaking
Meditation
Magery
Resist

PvP/pvM Tamer
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Can own a balron, and give any dungeon dwelling PK a run for his money.

Bola Tamer (PVP)
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Tactics
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
The bola tamer, by itself is not a very dangerous oppent. He works off keeping you off your mount, allowing his nightmare/unicorn/kirin to close in on you and cast on you. An expensive template to run, but fun none the less.

Scribe Tamer (PVP)
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence

Alchy Tamer (PVP)
Animal Taming
Animal Lore
Alchemy
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence

Theifs!!!

Loot-Thief
stealing
snooping
hiding
stealth
magery
anatomy
healing

Good for grabbing an object, then never being seen again.

Disarm Thief
Stealing
Hiding
Wrestling
ArmsLore
Magery
Anatomy
Healing
Targets a weapon, then disarm punches the owner in an attempt to steal the weapon, then hauling ass never to be seen again.

Sigil Thief
Alchemy
Stealing
Snooping
Magery
Resist
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
These guys are nasty. They get you to attack them, then steal your healing supplies all the while fighting you as a mage and using exploding potions as well.​

im going to edit this further, but i have been on this a while and i need ot go to sleep.

Biao

Sorceror

hmn what about stun tamer

i´m guessing this:
Stun Tamer (PVP)
Animal Taming-100
Animal Lore-51.0
Anatomy-80
Magery-100
Resist-100
Meditation-89
Evaluating Intelligence-100
Wrestling-80

Middle Man

Sorceror

I just wanted to point out that with the tamer changes several of these templates are now outdated.

Would anyone care to remake a few or these templates that had previously taken into consideration the 51 animal lore as a requirement for the tamer template to work?