UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Sunday February 11: Bombing Run Tournament

Cronus

and his amazing friends
(Complete) Sunday February 11: Bombing Run Tournament

That's right, the Demise Seer team is bringing you a single elimination, 4 man team, Bombing Run tournament. Read on for the details!

Teams will consist of exactly 4 players. To register a team get all 4 characters together at one time, and page a staff member who will come and record your entry. Please provide a team name at this time as well. No substitutions or team changes may be made after the tournament begins. Players can only be a member of one team, and cannot join other teams using their other accounts. Doing so will result in an immediate disqualification.

The tournament bracket will be generated shortly before the start of the event, and will be posted in this thread for public viewing. Update The event is going to be single elimination again, enough teams entered that the time requirements for double elimination would be a bit much.

The tournament will begin at 6PM PST (GMT -8) on Sunday February 11th, and each match will last 10 minutes, with a few minutes in between each match to get teams into their positions and register them for their match.

The tournament will be standard event ruleset, except for the disabling of the Holy Light spell.

If less than 5 teams register for this event, the event will be called off.

Teams
The following is a list of registered teams.

Equilibrium
- a newbie (z0rak)
- a newbie (kaz)
- Slave
- Dark Skorpio

2d
- a newie (xeres)
- a newbie (?? How many of these do you guys have!?!)
- Vulgar
- Japwnt

mish mash
- Puck
- Pablo
- Icaro
- Phanuel

The CROGs
- OniZuka
- a haxxor
- Ovan
- Lezard Valeth

We <3 Crimson

- firefox.wewf
- Brunus
- Aurican
- FrosT

Champions of NME

- Purple Haze
- El Magico
- Neo
- Rza

Storm Kickers

- Garra
- Dorion
- baroness
- Galinda

hax to teh max

- Enkel
- Tetra Grammaton
- Dj roxxor's
- Dizzy

Bracket

We <3 Crimson (313)
1)_____________We <3 Crimson (14)
Champions of NME (136)
_______________5)
E. (877)________E. (838)
2)__________________________E. (737)
The CROGS (0)

mish mash (172)________________________________7) E.
3)_____________mish mash (82)
Storm kickers (118)
_______________6)___________hax to teh max (18)
2d (258)
4)_____________hax to teh max (516)
hax to teh max (271)

Prizes

First Place: 5 Lesser ToTs. One for each team member. Now you might be saying, what about the 5th one? Well, here's the deal. The first place team will be subjected to a private 1v1 tournament, where they fight it out for the 5th Lesser ToT!

Second Place: 1 HRSK for each team member.

Third Place: 1,000,000 gp per team member. Minus 950,000 gp processing fee. 50,000 gp payable.

Winners

1st Place Equilibrium
- Additional ToT Winner: a newbie (kaz)

2nd Place hax to teh max

3rd Place We <3 Crimson

4th Place mish mash (25k prize, unable to compete in 3rd place tie breaker with We <3 Crimson)

Thank you all for coming. We hope you had fun!

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Re: Sunday February 11: Bombing Run Tournament

Windows Dark;221750 said:
Can you make it 8pm gmt -8? :D

That would be 11pm for the east coast players.. Probably a bit unreasonable for a sunday evening.

p01n7e

Sorceror

I consider myself to be one of the better pvpers in my guild -> they will probably need me but 4 am ... wtf.
And one more thing - will the lesser tots be randomly spawned in players' backpacks or Cronus will add them himself(giving the player the chance to choose which lesser tot he gets)?

I guess I'm not clear as to the rules of "bombing run"...
Perhaps a description for us knowledge-impaired...?

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Yancey;223895 said:
I guess I'm not clear as to the rules of "bombing run"...
Perhaps a description for us knowledge-impaired...?

Read the Event Guide stickied in this forum ...

hickman48

Knight

im most defanetly reddy for it but should i use my pure mage my fencer or archer all pimping

VulgarAB

Wanderer

Chronus..

I'm still unclear of exactly how long the registering process takes place..

Will you be registering teams all up until start of event?

Say 5:59 p.m. EST on Sunday as the deadline or what?

Cronus

and his amazing friends

VulgarAB;226810 said:
Chronus..

I'm still unclear of exactly how long the registering process takes place..

Will you be registering teams all up until start of event?

Say 5:59 p.m. EST on Sunday as the deadline or what?

We'll take registrations up until about 20 minutes before the event, but sooner is better because if it doesn't look like we're going to get the minimum 5 teams we'll call this one off too.

Lady vex

Wanderer

I have read the how-to-guide and understand completely but can we watch these matchs? Where I can learn more?

how many teams have registered so far? I know E. already has 1 team, and we'll be registering a second sunday afternoon, cuz vulgar works some crazy thrid shift BS.

Please dont tell me that theres just the one team....

I will soooo make a spam bot in luna/brit MG calling everyone pansies for not making a team....

Cronus

and his amazing friends

xeres;228093 said:
how many teams have registered so far? I know E. already has 1 team, and we'll be registering a second sunday afternoon, cuz vulgar works some crazy thrid shift BS.

Please dont tell me that theres just the one team....

I will soooo make a spam bot in luna/brit MG calling everyone pansies for not making a team....

Yep, only 1 team so far

Cronus

and his amazing friends

If 5 teams are not registered before Server Wars on Saturday February 10th we'll be calling this event off.

z0rak

Wanderer

how 'bout we just go straight to the 1v1 tourney and distribute the prizes for the 1 team that's entered?