UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Sunday February 11: Bombing Run Tournament

hickman48

Knight
Re: Sunday February 11: Bombing Run Tournament

dont call it off i wanted to do this so badly i just need to join a team so i can play plz if you would make me part of your team or start a team with me i would be glade im a 2/6 pure mage with resist

dinin25

Sorceror
Everyones Just Scared...

Go Team Mish Mash!!!
You know what, it's not disorganization that'll klill a team. Problem solved simply by starting a party and telling everyone in it, go for "so and so" first then blah blah. And so forth. Not that difficult. As for gear, yeah it helps, but not as much as simply knowing your own macroes. That's all it really takes. And if you cant do either of these, I suggest sticking to solitare. e. or 2d may win, so what. One or two deaths and I go on. You know how those guys got soo good? They went in died a couple times, reviewed how they died, and re-did their tactics. It's evolution of battle right there. Everyone's capable of thinking, or so I hope. And hey, if you pull out on top, you get rewarded for it, if not, you coulda died anyways running gaunt, or pvping these guys else where. If NME, E|Q, EVP or any other guild are afraid to do this event, then they only prove that they are too scared to do champs any more.

Lucifall

Knight

Skorp, you owe our team arties for being the 5th one to register!

Sorry guys But.......you give all the good shit to pvp oriented tourney's what do ya give to the pvmer??? nothing you make it possible for all the best players in the game to get the best stuff

Why should most of us enter these stupid events when with the way we are suited up we cant compete....so......if i hear another gm(i am sure their guys are very set up)say they are trying to even the playing feild for the new guy i am going to have to say yer full of crap because we cant get the things they have and they are the ones still getting ltots (thats fair) and go ahead a tell me to enter to die in seconds trade suits with me then give us some time to compete with the vets we may have a fighting chance ........its just that you ppl who run this server are only worrying about a certain group here on this server sure we can go to the guantlet and still get some of the best items in the game but its not that great in ther seems that some ppl know the gms and when they are on because when i page a gm for assholes dragging shit on ya on purpose then hiding they arent around but as soon as we pay back the assholes gms show up and give us shit .......so if i am right and i think i am the head ppl here should get in invis mode and track whats going on
Have events that gives the little guy a chance at ltots

Like to see mondains patched in but the crafting part will be turned off as soon as certain ppl get all they can .....another tokuno

THE DR

z0rak

Wanderer

Umm, this is the first PvP event i've ever seen to give prizes. the Halloween event was all pvm and they dropped power scrolls & ltots, there was a trammel semidar spawn like last week with ltots dropping ...

Naddict

Sorceror

DRBROKENSPLEEN;229172 said:
Sorry guys But.......you give all the good shit to pvp oriented tourney's what do ya give to the pvmer???

This is the first time we have ever given away prizes in a PVP event. While on the otherhand every PVM event we do has larger prizes that are available to anyone who goes.

On another note, we are updating the results of the tournament in the bracket in the first post as the matches happen.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Sorry guys But.......you give all the good shit to pvp oriented tourney's what do ya give to the pvmer??? nothing you make it possible for all the best players in the game to get the best stuff

Why should most of us enter these stupid events when with the way we are suited up we cant compete....so......if i hear another gm(i am sure their guys are very set up)say they are trying to even the playing feild for the new guy i am going to have to say yer full of crap because we cant get the things they have and they are the ones still getting ltots (thats fair) and go ahead a tell me to enter to die in seconds trade suits with me then give us some time to compete with the vets we may have a fighting chance ........its just that you ppl who run this server are only worrying about a certain group here on this server sure we can go to the guantlet and still get some of the best items in the game but its not that great in ther seems that some ppl know the gms and when they are on because when i page a gm for assholes dragging shit on ya on purpose then hiding they arent around but as soon as we pay back the assholes gms show up and give us shit .......so if i am right and i think i am the head ppl here should get in invis mode and track whats going on

Like to see mondains patched in but the crafting part will be turned off as soon as certain ppl get all they can .....another tokuno

THE DR

QF being blatently wrong

z0rak;229183 said:
Umm, this is the first PvP event i've ever seen to give prizes. the Halloween event was all pvm and they dropped power scrolls & ltots, there was a trammel semidar spawn like last week with ltots dropping ...

QF being absolutely correct

Every monster bash & holiday celebration has been PvM focused, and has given out way more prizes than this event. Also this is the first PvP event ot my knowledge that has ever awarded anything other than gold as a prize. We did a quick PvM event about a week ago in Serpent's Hold tram and gave out about 20 prizes, including ltots, pet bonding time removal deeds, and name change deeds; all of which are worth quite a bit. Not even counting the countless other PvM events we've done over the past year.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

THE DR
Dude, you're full of shit.

[Drakull]

Knight

Cronus-demise;229192 said:
Every monster bash & holiday celebration has been PvM focused, and has given out way more prizes than this event. Also this is the first PvP event ot my knowledge that has ever awarded anything other than gold as a prize. We did a quick PvM event about a week ago in Serpent's Hold tram and gave out about 20 prizes, including ltots, pet bonding time removal deeds, and name change deeds; all of which are worth quite a bit. Not even counting the countless other PvM events we've done over the past year.

I agree. What we should all do is thank the stuff for the time they spend in organizing the events (no matter if you like them or not, they still require effort and time to prepare). I don't see any problem on having pvp events with prices, and the only thing I could ask is that next time that a pvm event is going to be done, please, to let us know with a bit more of advance, like has been done for this bombing event, and, if you do a "kinda specialized" event, like it could be a team pvp event or a "cooking" event (probably as many active cooks as teams), well... just don't push the people if they decide not to join as "massively".

Lucifall

Knight

DRBROKENSPLEEN man, you suck. Have you even checked how many PVM events we have had here?

ZachM1

Sorceror

Awesome event, I had fun. I hope we have more like this in the future :)

On Behalf of mish mash..
I'd like to congratulate the winners!
And also thank the staff for setting up such a fun event!
I will definately be joining these in the future.
Great Job!

T

The Stalker

Sorry guys But.......you give all the good shit to pvp oriented tourney's what do ya give to the pvmer???

thats because while were working hard in coon losing insurance your ass is saying "all kill" in gauntlet getting ornies

Cronus

and his amazing friends

See the first post for the winner list.

Thank you all for coming, hope ya had fun.