UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(complete) Tamer Pet Tournament

camper

Sorceror
Re: Tamer Pet Tournament

So did I... but wasn't really much of a fight with my mare vs the one guy's warhorse :p

Naddict

Sorceror

At the request of some players, here is the entire bracket. Winners noted by ****

Congrats to everyone!

-----------------------------
Round 1
-----------------------------

JoE DuRt
Beastmaster ****

SiCErus ****
Artur

D-SUJIKO ****
Sashandra

A Kitten ****
Super Dingus

Saikamanis
Treya Amenenia ****

Lex
Drakull's Dream ****

Terra
Layla ****

Jenn ****
Evelyn Mistara

FreegodTame
Mcintyrant ****

Priss ****
suzume

Dahlia
TylerTheTamer ****

Hotfingers McGee ****
Aratsym

Argoth
Gezgin ****

Merrick - left early
Dr Harry ****

Palas Athenea
Isabel ****

Omni ****
Magda

Casimira ****
Tiggy

Ank Sanakum Lah
Dr Harry ****

Rambo - left early

Inka Tupac Amaru
Bob Barker ****

----------------------------------
Round 2
Beastmaster
Jenn ****

D-SUJIKO
Mcintyrant ****

SiCErus
Gezgin ****

A Kitten
Layla ****

Treya Amenenia ****
Dr Harry

Drakull's Dreams ****
Isabel

Priss ****
Omni

TylerTheTamer
Casimira ****

Bob Barker
Hotfingers McGee ****

Round 3
Jenn
Treya Amenenia ****

Gezgin ****
Drakull's Dreams

Layla ****
Priss

Mcintyrant
Hotfingers McGee ****

Casimira ****

--------------------------------------
Round 4 Semi Finals
Treya Amenenia
Casimira ****

Gezgin ****
Layla

Hotfingers McGee ****

Round 5 - Finals (round robin)

Hotfingers McGee ****
Casimira

Gezgin ****
Casimira

Hotfingers McGee
Gezgin *****

1st - Gezgin
2nd - Hotfingers McGee
3rd - Casimira

4th - Treya Amenenia and Layla

pillough

Wanderer

Who knows what I (Treya Amenenia) could have done if my own guildmate didn't knock me out and go on to get third... I was really looking forward to fighting that other beetle, but alas it was not meant to be.

It was fun though.

Thank you to the staff for doing this again and thank you to tamers for coming out and making it interesting.

slowjeep

Sorceror

I'd really like to see the stats on that last beetle. I never seen anything bring my mare down so fast! He said it was reskilled, and I admire him for having the patience to do that. Now I am off to tame me a good beetle!

Ulrich

Wanderer

A Thank you to the staff, and to the tamers.

I also am not sure what killed my Tamer down there, but it was quite funny though. Bonks ghost must have come back to haunt me for picking such a week partner for him. RIP Ball of Hate (Ostard):cool:

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Here are a few images I took at the tournement - many show crowd excitement and cheering while others show the true spirit of the competitioin.

Congrats to the winners!

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Congrats to the winners, and thank you everybody who participated. If nothing else, I hope we gave a good show to the spectators. :)

Yar, that be me sitting on the beetle on the south stands, cheering like a Pirate.

...Wait, it's now the 19th, and no longer Talk Like a Pirate Day. :(

At any rate I've got some pics of my own, all taken during the first round... and here they are:
  1. Pre-game show - People were getting anxious to see some fightin' going on. Naturally, with just Cronus and Naddict in there...
  2. Very first match. - As this tourney would go to show, a single Hiryu is BADLY outmatched by the 3/2 slot combinations.
  3. Second match (I think) - In a spike of creativity, someone swapped out the typical Nightmare or Bake Kitsune in favor of a Drake. However, it wasn't yet bonded, let alone trained, so the match ended badly for them in spite of their "thinking outside the box."
  4. Fourth Match? - Someone aptly sums up the tourney's style with their pet names. Unfortunately, their Pokemon fared as well as the last Pokemon to enter the shard for an event.
  5. another match - I couldn't reach the nightmare to get a gump, but it's still alive at this point. If memory serves me correctly, Aiko (the bake) bit the dust first, but by then enough damage had been dished out to the nightmare that sandoval, which had already poisoned its opponents at that point, made short work of them.
  6. Another Match, near the end of the first round - A and B versus Clifford, the big, red... Dragon? That can't be it. :p
At any rate, I quit bothering to take shots once I started the RPV. However, I'm not too sure that was a good idea... I suck at getting RPVs. I'll skim through what I got, (over an hour's worth, dang that was a long event) and see if it can be salvaged, and if so, I'll post it up.

Banana

Wanderer

Nottheking said:
[*]Fourth Match? - Someone aptly sums up the tourney's style with their pet names. Unfortunately, their Pokemon fared as well as the last Pokemon to enter the shard for an event.

Fluffy was my drag :D it eats pokemon :(

Would like to say a big thanks to staff for arranging it and to everyone who turned up to participate or watch, I think it went really well and everyone was good spirited.

I was impressed with the turnout (both tamers and spectators) and I am looking forward to the next tourny.

Also, if I may, I have a suggestion for another tamer-type tourny that more people could participate in; Cock fights! Who's chicken is the strongest? Only a brutal battle will tell!

Facko

Sorceror

Here's an rpv recorded by my room-mate. Enjoy. :)

Attachments

• Jenn_9-19_20.33.rpv
    1.2 MB · Views: 31

Lavukprenses

Wanderer

gezgin rulez...

he is my guild mate...he prepared his pets for tournament in two days.his rune beetle is really insane.

congrats bro

jc_at_aq

Sorceror

Nottheking said:
[*]Another Match, near the end of the first round - A and B versus Clifford, the big, red... Dragon? That can't be it. :p

I am pretty sure A and B are my combo. You can't see me in the tamer's box because I was polymorphed into a chicken for pretty much the entire tourny ;) . I came pretty close to knocking out the winner, but my drag kept attacking the mare instead of the rune. I had the rune to just a sliver of health, but my drag refused to finish it off :(. I think I had both the mare and the rune down to like 50 hp, but the drag just couldnt handle the bleed/poison combo...*sob* 4th place.

jc_at_aq said:
I am pretty sure A and B are my combo. You can't see me in the tamer's box because I was polymorphed into a chicken for pretty much the entire tourny ;) . I came pretty close to knocking out the winner, but my drag kept attacking the mare instead of the rune. I had the rune to just a sliver of health, but my drag refused to finish it off :(. I think I had both the mare and the rune down to like 50 hp, but the drag just couldnt handle the bleed/poison combo...*sob* 4th place.
ahhh JC... Your friggen Kitsune was nearly impossible to kill. lol. Even for Clifford... I had both my pets on it for nearly the entire fight, and it just wouldn't go down.

Yeah... Clifford and Pretty Pony belong to me. Maybe its just their names... are they too sissy? lol

Lucifall

Knight

Tempest... thats my WW! :D I'm proud of her, i never reached the 2nd round, but my mare nearly killed the bake AND the beetle, even since the beetle was 1/2 at that time. I love my mare... god damn =D