UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(complete) Tamer Pet Tournament

Re: Tamer Pet Tournament

Good to know that at least my screenshots are good, even if I suck at taking RPVs... Perhaps I should just do the RPVs to take screenshots from... That would work, I guess.

HeadacheBR said:
What did people get for 1st place?
I believe all the rewards were LToTs; first place was 5 of them, I think. (GotS x2, pigment x2, Pilfered Fans) I believe I saw 3 for second place, and 1 for third. I might've missed some, though.

slowjeep

Sorceror

I thought 1st place got 4 lesser tots. pigments x2, legs of stability, and ancient samurai do. They also got 2 powder of fortifying. . I got 2 lessers for 2nd place, pigments and gloves of the sun. and 1 powder of fort. I didnt see what 3rd place got, I was busy talking to the guy who beat me.

slowjeep said:
I thought 1st place got 4 lesser tots. pigments x2, arms of stability, and ancient samurai do. They also got 2 powder of fortifying. . I got 2 lessers for 2nd place, pigments and gloves of the sun. and 1 powder of fort. I didnt see what 3rd place got, I was busy talking to the guy who beat me.
Oh, yeah, I forgot that; I did notice that the winner got an ancient do and the leggings of stability... Or was it the arms of tactical excellence? (arms of stability sounds like an interesting item, though... :p)

I think they also got GoTS, plus two pigments. I also forgot to mention that all winners, it appears, go powder of fortifying.

slowjeep

Sorceror

oops. its been a log week, I edited it so my post makes sense now. That was the most fun I had on UO in a long time. Hopefully he is there again in the next tourney. I want to see if a change of tactics would beat him. That beetle was super tough. But I think my pets could take his though. My ww didnt seen to cast very much in that round. When my mare and ww both do flamestrike as thier first spell, its pretty deadly. I think they were casting clumsy or somn instead.

If anyone wants, I can post shots of my pets stats. I am actually pretty pleased with their performance. And they were just the first pets I tamed, I went thru a lot of pets to find those. Especially the ww.

Jenn

Wanderer

xaxas said:
I thought about that, but they'll die too damn fast, otherwise 5 hell hounds with their 80% fire damage and pack instincts will make any WW melt down in no time :cool:

I would like to try that. Are ur hounds trained up? we should have a match, i wanna see if my WW could withstand 5 trained hounds. Lemme know if u wanna have a match:D