UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE] Update Vet Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Update Vet Rewards

Hmmm... isn't that red soulstone a bit too much, since in Demise a year is 90 days?

Anyway, this is what I have found for now about:

Publish 42: http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_42
New Vet Rewards

I have searched for others, but I have found really few about. Looks like all of them (or many) are ML addings.

There is also an ethereal cu sidhe! :D

Two Wolves

Knight

I remember reading something about Ethereal Polar Bear not being ethereal, but still a miniature statuette summon. I'll be go-to-hell if I can now not find what publish that was.

WarUO

Sorceror

Two Wolves;560502 said:
I remember reading something about Ethereal Polar Bear not being ethereal, but still a miniature statuette summon. I'll be go-to-hell if I can now not find what publish that was.

You are right, they still summon the same way but still look like regular polar bears while your riding it.

Lady Teela

Wanderer

I can haz +3 physical resist dress now? In pink? Am I dreaming???

The world economy may be in the crapper, folks, but life is still damn good.

gugutz

Knight

This, along with Evasion, is the update im looking forward the most.

Can anybody tell if it's ready to be implemented next SW? (don't wanna rush anything, just wanna know the status of this one =D )

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Well, seems ready but it depends on if we have an update and if it is decided to be included which is all done by Mark (and I think psz as far as the what).

gugutz

Knight

Nice, thanks LC.

I wonder what psz thinks about this update...
Hope he and mark thinks it's a good idea (cause it def. is :D )

uome

Bug Hunter

I'm still putting this one through its paces (Nikki's version), theres a lot of things to look at.
I can tell you so far it does compile and not crash or lag, so far, but no more details yet.
Sorry :eek:

Lucifall

Knight

Eskeshehir;560709 said:
I don't think you can get it in pink (Standard Vet Reward Robe/Cloak colors only)

Theres pink vet dresses in OSI. There's also blood red, which you may like.

uome

Bug Hunter

Using Nikki's version:
The comodity deed box cannot be dyed with a furniture dye tub. According to uoguide you should be able to. I recieve the system message "that is not i piece of furniture"
Appart from that it seems to be behaving as it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.