UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE] Update Vet Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Update Vet Rewards

are we sure this works only in ML shards? Imagine the face of the old-schooler Divinity player "eeeh? wtf is a red soulstone??" :)

gugutz

Knight

uome;561020 said:
Using Nikki's version:
The comodity deed box cannot be dyed with a furniture dye tub. According to uoguide you should be able to. I recieve the system message "that is not i piece of furniture"
Appart from that it seems to be behaving as it should.

Thats some great news.
<3 Nikki :D

uome

Bug Hunter

I should have said that's just the comodity deed box.
The red soulstone seems to do what it should (except label name) and the mini house deeds seem fine. Thats where i'm up to atm.
Lots more to look through yet :(

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

osd_daedalus;561022 said:
are we sure this works only in ML shards? Imagine the face of the old-schooler Divinity player "eeeh? wtf is a red soulstone??" :)

It's not an ML only patch. It's an all expansions patch.

There are a number a vet rewards that were added pre-AOS.
Atleast 1 in both AOS and SE.(mini houses)
And a bunch in ML.

The available menu should reflect the expansion that is selected.

Enlightener

Sorceror

The update of this week is gona r0x0r.

By the way, what would be the diference betwen the red soulstone and the cashshop soul stone?

uome

Bug Hunter

Enlightener;561058 said:
By the way, what would be the diference betwen the red soulstone and the cashshop soul stone?
As far as i can tell just the colour.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Enlightener;561058 said:
The update of this week is gona r0x0r.

color.

Green is from a promotional code with Samurai Empire
Blue is 8th Anniversary edition gift

uome

Bug Hunter

The red soulstone is missing the label name "1st year veteran reward" as seen HERE
Incase you need it the label number/cliloc is 1076217

uome

Bug Hunter

I'm going to start building a list of whatever problems i find here essentially as a back up incase i have problems.
I'll be sure to pm Nikki when the list is complete so work can get started on tweaking.
using uoguide as my main point of reference:
http://www.uoguide.com/Veteran_Rewards

Questions:
Should decorative shields be dyable?

Should all other ethys diplay the label "##year veteran reward"?

General issues:
Weight should be the last thing listed on all deeds.

1st year:
Black dye tub is missing the name "black dye tub" is now only named "dying tub" but only when gm created so can be remaned anyway.

Red soulstone is missing the label "1st year vet reward" and props "isrewarditem"

Comodity deed box cannot be dyed with a furniture dye tub.

The names on the mini house deeds seem wrong, (correct on reward collection gump):
"Church at night" should be "contest 2004 winning house design" link
"malas mountain village" should be "contest winning house design"link
Aslo the mini houses can be placed partialy through house walls.

2nd year:
Banner deed gump previous page button placement is off. (see pic below)
View attachment 13991

Minotaur defend south can be placed too close to an east facing house wall partialy going through it.

Flaming head should not be placeable on a corner, needs a direction choice gump added.

3rd year:

4th year:
Hanging skeleton should block movement, currently ony two of the versions (ones with boots on) block movement. Maybe this is as it should be and the info on uoguide is not concise enough.

5th year:
Stone ankh should only be redeedable by double clicking, currently an axe can also be used to redeed. When rewarded with an ankh deed the deed displays the "5th year vet reward" label, the ankh when placed has no vet reward label and when redeeded you lose the "5th year vet reward" label from the newley created deed.

Bloody pentagram can be placed through house so appears on both sides of the wall.
Arcane circle cannot be cast on the bloody pentagram, you should be able to.

6th year:
Statue maker can be used by anyone regardless of acc age which is wrong, the deed cannot so is correct.

Braziers fire animation when lit seems a little low, partially obscures the bowl.
They seem to have no range when lighting and can even be lit from behind a wall.

7th year:
Decorative cannon is missing the label "7th year veteran reward" on addon and prop isreward item.
Firing range is related to player mobile not the item, i was able to run several srceens away and still fire it.
Can be fired by anyone if placed in a public house, should you be able to? I couldn't find any info maybe osi test needed?

8th year:
Weapon engraving tool does seem to bleep some swear wrods with @#£! etc... but not all, the dictionary used may need to be refined a little.
Can be recharged by any tinker npc apparently the only npc that can do this is a tinker guildmaster or i presume mistress also as not to be sexist :rolleyes:.

9th year:
Rideable polar bear has donationitem prop which works correctly, great idea!

Wall banner deeds can be placed anywhere on a plot, they should only be able to be placed next to a wall.

10th year:
Etheral cu sidhe also has donation item prop :D

Overall:
Everthing seems to redeed on demolishion/idoc and goes to the moving crate on customisation.
Yet to check ore cart, gem cart and tree stump max storage but that is all.
If any of these issues are client related then please accept my appologies.

Attachments

• banner button.JPG
    banner button.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 141

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

uome;561772 said:
Should decorative shields be dyable?

Doubtful, if someone does OSI tests and finds they should be I'll change it.

uome;561772 said:
Should all other ethys diplay the label "##year veteran reward"?

Glancing through the pics it looks like all vet rewards should display the year.

All vet rewards have been updated to show their reward year. Pre-ML rewards have that label conditioned on Core.ML(If you look at the Clilocs it's clear all labels were added with publish 42)

uome;561772 said:
General issues:
Weight should be the last thing listed on all deeds.

That would take a core mod - will not fix

uome;561772 said:
1st year:
Black dye tub is missing the name "black dye tub" is now only named "dying tub" but only when gm created so can be remaned anyway.

Not an issue under the scope of this patch. RewardBlackDyeTubs are named correctly even if GM created.

uome;561772 said:
Red soulstone is missing the label "1st year vet reward" and props "isrewarditem"

Fixed.

LadyCrimson;562211 said:
Per testing on OSI, you should be able to use a soulstone while it is secured in the house of the owner.

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
Comodity deed box cannot be dyed with a furniture dye tub.

Fixed
uome;561772 said:
The names on the mini house deeds seem wrong, (correct on reward collection gump):
"Church at night" should be "contest 2004 winning house design" link

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
"malas mountain village" should be "contest winning house design"link

Can not find a cliloc for that used: 1062692

uome;561772 said:
Aslo the mini houses can be placed partialy through house walls.
Bloody pentagram can be placed through house so appears on both sides of the wall.
Minotaur defend south can be placed too close to an east facing house wall partialy going through it.

These items are BaseAddon BaseAddon.cs handles blocking. It appears there is either a problem I'm not seeing with that script or with the tile data which would be a client problem.

uome;561772 said:
2nd year:
Banner deed gump previous page button placement is off. (see pic below)
View attachment 13991

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
Flaming head should not be placeable on a corner, needs a direction choice gump added.

There is a special corner graphic. I would say OSI testing is needed before declaring this an issue.

uome;561772 said:
4th year:
Hanging skeleton should block movement, currently ony two of the versions (ones with boots on) block movement. Maybe this is as it should be and the info on uoguide is not concise enough.

Tile Data client issue.

uome;561772 said:
5th year:
Stone ankh should only be redeedable by double clicking, currently an axe can also be used to redeed. When rewarded with an ankh deed the deed displays the "5th year vet reward" label, the ankh when placed has no vet reward label and when redeeded you lose the "5th year vet reward" label from the newley created deed.

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
Arcane circle cannot be cast on the bloody pentagram, you should be able to.

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
6th year:
Statue maker can be used by anyone regardless of acc age which is wrong, the deed cannot so is correct.

Can not reproduce.

uome;561772 said:
Braziers fire animation when lit seems a little low, partially obscures the bowl.

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
They seem to have no range when lighting and can even be lit from behind a wall.

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
7th year:
Decorative cannon is missing the label "7th year veteran reward" on addon and prop isreward item.

Can not reproduce.

uome;561772 said:
Firing range is related to player mobile not the item, i was able to run several srceens away and still fire it.

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
Can be fired by anyone if placed in a public house, should you be able to? I couldn't find any info maybe osi test needed?

Barring OSI test I would assume like the ankh yes.

uome;561772 said:
8th year:
Weapon engraving tool does seem to bleep some swear wrods with @#£! etc... but not all, the dictionary used may need to be refined a little.

The engraving tool doesn't do the bleeping the client does.

uome;561772 said:
Can be recharged by any tinker npc apparently the only npc that can do this is a tinker guildmaster or i presume mistress also as not to be sexist :rolleyes:.

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
9th year:
Wall banner deeds can be placed anywhere on a plot, they should only be able to be placed next to a wall.

Fixed

uome;561772 said:
Overall:
Yet to check ore cart, gem cart and tree stump max storage but that is all.

Amounts created and stored match UO Guide.

uome

Bug Hunter

Nikki_Demise;562606 said:
Can not find a cliloc for that used: 1062692
Just had a look through and that cliloc is the closest i can find too.
I can't find anymore pictures of the deed to double check either. Still it's only a name and won't stop anything from working properly so is probably the best solution for now.

uome

Bug Hunter

I havn't had chance to give the new version a lok yet.

I just discovered somthing that may need looking into though.
I recieved 5 blue diamonds from a gem cart, according to uoguide you should only get "common gems"

uome;563423 said:
I havn't had chance to give the new version a lok yet.

I just discovered somthing that may need looking into though.
I recieved 5 blue diamonds from a gem cart, according to uoguide you should only get "common gems"

Nikki_Demise;563431 said:
Ekk! Fixed.

Errr...

Hate to complicate matters, but look at this uoherald.com link

Here is the relevant snippet:

The Mining Cart

* Comes in a deed
* Ore cart gives 10 ingots of a random color (from iron to valorite) once per 24 hour period
* Stores a maximum of 100 ingots. Retrieve the resources by double-clicking on the cart.
* Gem carts gives 5 random gems (including the new ML gems) per 24 hour period
* Stores a maximum of 50 gems. Retrieve the resources by double-clicking on the cart.
* All players with "friend" or higher security access can collect the resources.
* Any accrued resources will be preserved if you customize your house or redeed the cart. However, if you switch between the ore and the gem cart, the resources will be lost.

Last Updated: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:24:36 -0400

Note the date of the last update...

Maybe needs an OSI test?

FE

uome

Bug Hunter

Feersum Endjinn;563491 said:
Errr...

Hate to complicate matters,

Maybe needs an OSI test?

FE
Looks like it does need a test, it seems odd not to produce ml gems though.

uome;563561 said:
Looks like it does need a test, it seems odd not to produce ml gems though.

that's the thing I hate about implementing ML... too much scripts are involved in a feature and you have to see the entire codebase to see what to import.

The good part is most of it is already scripted :)

uome

Bug Hunter

Checked all fixes and all seems well, there is one last thing though.

I probably missed this the other day:
Wall banners, some of them dont build as they should. See picture.

View attachment 14081

Attachments

• wallbanners.JPG
    wallbanners.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.