UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE] Update Vet Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: Update Vet Rewards

Appart from those banners i think its all good to go. The gem carts should probably be left as common gems only untill tested on osi but thats only minor.

uome;563758 said:
Appart from those banners i think its all good to go. The gem carts should probably be left as common gems only untill tested on osi but thats only minor.

Ok then, I'll signal this as ready. We will think about these little glitches in the next update... unless we reach to fix them before SW :)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I'm not sure the banners constitute a "gliche" - those need to be right. The cart doesn't give to much so yes, that's just a minor fix.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

Lacking an OSI test I would consider the official playguide a more authoritative(but not always perfect) source than UO Guide.

I have reverted the mining cart to match UO Herald.

I have fixed the 4 broken Wall Banners.

The new files have been uploaded to replace the old. At this point all known issues are fixed.

Nikki_Demise;563920 said:
Lacking an OSI test I would consider the official playguide a more authoritative(but not always perfect) source than UO Guide.

The new files have been uploaded to replace the old. At this point all known issues are fixed.

Thank you Nikki.

FE

uome

Bug Hunter

Nikki_Demise;563920 said:
Great job Nikki :)

Kiluad

Sorceror

I've tried to download the system just now and it won't let me. just a heads up.

uome

Bug Hunter

The "files" one works fine for me but the "patch" one dson't.

I think this is pretty sweet. The items are not power hungry, but more status oriented. Love the cannons and would be nice to find a use for the explosion kegs I made.

Two thumbs up for these rewards

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

Updated to SVN 329. Since this project is done and waiting I'm reducing maintenance by only offering a patch.

Corven

Wanderer
Re: [Ready]Update Vet Rewards

Oh my god; this is what I've been waiting for all these years. When will I finally be able to complete my Vet Rewards collection? Whheeennnn?

Status
Not open for further replies.