UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) A Summer Solstice Festival

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Announcing: A Summer Solstice Festival

How about this as a teaser....

Naddict was in a few days ago and I hopped over to check things out... and the room I had to look at seriously started making my eyes cross and head hurt just standing there. I didn't even want to try walking around.

Oaks

Knight

LadyCrimson;419396 said:

Naddict was in a few days ago and I hopped over to check things out... and the room I had to look at seriously started making my eyes cross and head hurt just standing there. I didn't even want to try walking around.

I've only heard rumours about the state of his toilet. :cool:

[Drakull]

Knight

LadyCrimson;418342 said:
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Celebrate Summer with a​

Summer Solstice Festival
Saturday, August 2nd, 2008

Not to be an ass... ( at least not more than usual :) ), but the summer's solstice was on June 20th..... ;)

repiovesana

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;419396 said:

OMFG!:eek:

repiovesana

Sorceror

Drakull-demise;419409 said:
Not to be an ass... ( at least not more than usual :) ), but the summer's solstice was on June 20th..... ;)
What the hell is a "solstice" anyway?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Drakull-demise;419409 said:

Indeed it was; however, this is in celebration of.... so, deal :)

repiovesana

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;419475 said:
I do wish I were exaggerating.... I couldn't stand to look at the screen for more than a couple minutes. I had to leave.
Well... good luck to all who will participate. I'm outta here while I still have my mind (almost) intact.

j/k:D

Hawken

Wanderer

repiovesana;419413 said:
What the hell is a "solstice" anyway?

The solstice is when the earth is at it's northern most and southern most axis to the sun which gives us two solstices a year, winter and summer solstices. The summer solstice, which is in June, is the longest day of the year and the winter solstice, which is in December, is the shortest day of the year (measured by daylight). Often celebrated in Pagan religions to denote the change of seasons.

Naddict

Sorceror

Yes, the maze will be completely redone.

Will anyone finish it within the 3 hours? That's not up to me.

repiovesana

Sorceror

hickman48;420215 said:
Saturday, August 2nd, 2008

yes its over forget about it
Sometimes I think koka has some kind of "Filter all staff members' posts" option activated :D

*ponders if he has time to re do the house. OH wait its done allready and has been done for ages* BTW it was posted on the forums a while ago if any one is intrested in taking a look. My house may win for most expencive decoations though lol. Think theres atleast 5 or 6 l tots in there.

koka

Knight

repiovesana;420308 said:
Sometimes I think koka has some kind of "Filter all staff members' posts" option activated :D

sorry my bad, my time zone is pretty different and i always confused with the est and my own timezone which is gmt+8.

Dahlia

Squire

koka;420679 said:
sorry my bad, my time zone is pretty different and i always confused with the est and my own timezone which is gmt+8.

EST is GMT -5 ... so 13 hours behind you if my math is correct.

Dahlia

Squire

Just a quick question so I can judge when I am going to enter my house into the contest. When will you be doing the judging? Is it anytime after the entry is made or will you be doing it the day before the festival?

Ok so i'm paging to enter the house contest but no one is online. Do i need to be here for them to pick up the bag or can i go afk?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The houses will be judged after entries close but before the start of the festival. This is to ensure that the staff members judging have ALL the entries available to them so one doesn't get judged and the others do...

Levi of Minoc - I'm logging in special just for you lol