UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) A Summer Solstice Festival

GM Nestor

Sorceror
Re: Announcing: A Summer Solstice Festival

vividos1;421708 said:
So what exactly is Mage Poker?

Mage Poker is Hosted by Staff, it's pretty easy and when I was shown how it worked, I got addicted :)

it works with the summon creature spell (which randomly summons a creature from a choice of a dozen)

now we will ask you to summon 1 or 2 creature of a specific type, first one that makes them wins :)

I tried against CNS McFly and lost :( (we had to summon 2 black bears)

I just love Festivals !

aeonnadir

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;421668 said:
Levi of Minoc - I'm logging in special just for you lol

Well, would not be just for him. I've been waiting in que for 2 hours to enter :p

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Maverick [BoP];422779 said:
Due the server down can you please move the house submissions for one day longer?

No, I cannot because we have to have them judged by festival start. Its a tight schedule as it stands now.

Ok then, can you please login and take my bag with rune and book then? Its 3am at my place and I really want to sleep. Waiting...

Lady Crimson you are the best. Cant wait to see the ceremony on saturday. Now I can finally go to sleep after the decoration.
You are evil guys! Because of the server crash I had to do this at night. ^_^

Dahlia

Squire

Is there any staff still on? I lost track of time by an hour and would like to know if it is still possible to enter the house contest.

hickman48

Knight

well dont know if its still going on after the work but i had a good time made like 200k in gold at the spawn and got 2 pof from the maze 1 titan leg bone from the net toss and 16 fishing nets and like 140 of each dragon scales off all the rikkys and a few sc weapons from loot good day for me :p

so thank you staff who were present and for the 3rd time thx for fixing wrath form :):D

repiovesana

Sorceror

hickman48;424307 said:
well dont know if its still going on after the work but i had a good time made like 200k in gold at the spawn and got 2 pof from the maze 1 titan leg bone from the net toss and 16 fishing nets and like 140 of each dragon scales off all the rikkys and a few sc weapons from loot good day for me :p
Alright, today's balance for me too!
First, a few MIB's and ropes from the Net Toss... nothing special... then I got a Scarecrow at Let's Make A Deal, which people PC'd for me around 1m~1.5m. And then, for being in the first group of people to "attack" the Maze, I found a locked chest, opened it and found an Ancient Samurai Do!
Yes, I'd say it was a pretty profitable Festival :D And so much fun too!
Oh and there was an Arctic Death Dealer that dropped from one of the paragons at the PvM tournament LOL :D

edit:
Talking about chests in the maze... Did anyone ever get to reach that Exiler that was on a chest on the second floor, which could be seen through a hole in the ground from the first floor?