UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

wwebb

Sorceror
Re: (completed) Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

weinster666;495614 said:
I would have LOVED 4 ltots and some marties, so I think the prize sounded great. Not that I would step foot into Fel unless I absolutely have to. Much like in real life, it is much harder to follow the good and rightous path that to turn to the dark side.

I follow the hard path.

Contrary to general belief, it's not the end of the world if you go to felucca and die.

I guess the reason I was so frustrated at the event, is because, in my opinion, the final prize wasn't worth it. But my opinion may be skewed a little due to the fact I don't need nor want 4ltots or any marties. Definitely worth it to someone else, but personally I don't need them. When the guild was about to roll on the tots, I just said "I'll just take this violet courage, and be on my way."

It's also why I never do any of those public champion spawn event things. Since the Taluban (spelling?) Sash was in the last chests from that huge story event, I thought there might be another cool rarity like that, which is what I was gunning for. Oh well! Another day, another event, another prize. All in due time.

EvilChild

Knight

wwebb;495657 said:
I was revealed numerous times, I believe the holiday mobs have the ability.

Did not know that. Guess that takes care of that gripe then. ty =)

So other than that the only gripe I have is that the reward was not worth the effort. I mean, I would love 4 ltots for free. But only getting 4 ltots for the amount of work that we had to put in... And afterwards you don't get all 4 to yourself you have to split them with guildies.

Doing it solo would have been impossible. Even a badly synched drop from the spawn = instant ko.

Digatalas

Knight

Really people, I mean it took you all of what? maybe one hour to do this event? Just be glad it wasn't random sucky loot with maybe only a couple marties

I'd note that the unique stuff is found at story arc events. This was a one-shot PvE event... Expecting unique loot here would be like expecting to get a pair of inquis for winning a 1v1 tourney.

Baru

Wanderer

Soo.. i read the hole thread and have an idea. Why don't you make the reedles in different languages (one in English, one in Cyrilic (Bulgarian or Russian), one Chineese etc.), just told us before it whitch they are so we can combine eachother in team's. This way no one can solo the event (exept the polyglot's :p) and there shall be much more teamplay imo.

P.S. The idea for such an event was great and really pulled the peaple to Felluca. Good job.

Bile

Knight

This sounds like some shit that I'm glad I missed.

Moghe

Sorceror

EvilChild;495577 said:
Stealthers need to be auto revealed throughout the event. Or, at least be revealed from time to time automatically.

What good is using team work, PvP skills, PvE, when you can just stealth up to the book naked and go through the whole process without doing any work?

It was difficult enough to get into any dungeon after Destard with the instant poison from the poison fields, and from those spamming wither right at the entrance. Plus the reindeers did reveal from time to time, that's true, but only if you got above a certain weight.

I'd say different playstyles have different strengths, and that stealthers should not be any more disadvantaged as they already are in Fel. I bump into any monster/player and I'm revealed. Also, a large guild could easily incorporate a stealther, and indeed be part of team work, but yet you say they should not be allowed simply because it doesn't fit in your PvP/PvE mould?

EvilChild

Knight

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be allowed. I am saying that they should be limited more than they were.

I have a few stealthers myself, and let me tell you... its really NOT that hard to walk from one end of a dungeon to the other without any problems. All of the teamwork that would normally be neccessary to complete the event would be moot with stealthers just wandering around getting to the book and warping to the end of the quest without being harrassed by the constant holiday spawn. Other than that, there are ways around poison fields which I won't go into.

The way I see it, next time this event is run (if its run again) everyone should just get on stealth archers. And if it makes the most sense for every single player to get on a stealther because thats how overpowered they are for events like this... then its pretty stupid.