UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

Re: Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

Nottheking;495326 said:
This is why Harrowers take you hours to do.

We used to do 10+ Harrowers a WEEK. They would take 45 minutes-1 hour max if we weren't having to defend them.

Please, stop making judgemental calls on a guild which you know NOTHING about.

Re: (completed) Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

Hyphy Train;495339 said:
Anyway, we got the job done, did we not?
Well, if there were other guilds in existence that hadn't been more or less banned, you certainly would've gotten raided.

Tempest

Knight

Nottheking;495343 said:
Well, if there were other guilds in existence that hadn't been more or less banned, you certainly would've gotten raided.

Yeah cuz we all know how well you`re informed about the PvP here on Demise!

Ferris

Page

Ok, this is seriously enough. The rest of the thread needs to be used for suggestions for the next one. I don't want to see any threads started anywhere else for the intent of acting like an asshole about this either.

SiCeruS

Sorceror

crackhead;495336 said:
i wasnt in any giuld and i got a rose of trinsic a white plant and 2 white snowflakes. along with 3 snowballs and some more stuff. hell i never even found one book

kinda funny you say this, because they "guilds" were attacking me left and right. i guess you're one of the guys that wasnt being attacked. but overall it was hell of a fun. hope to have more of events like this but in tram, lol. again, ty much

Nottheking;495326 said:
The funny thing is that none of you succeeded at really figuring out what the puzzle even WAS. And again, most of you confuse "PvM" with "running gauntlet or spawning before the raid comes." This is why Harrowers take you hours to do.

Also, it's so amazing how easy I can get some of you to explode in nerdrage.

90% of comment retracted because Ferris will own me.

Drop the "canst doeth no wrong" attitude, and change your name to Nottherightanswer

Other than that it was a, challenging, irritating, fun event. I just wish that more PvP would have occured

kyozame

Wanderer

I suggest randomly assigned teams that way a lot more people get equal chance rather then one guild getting overall advantage due to sheer PVP power.

Events shouldn't be ripping our server apart rather bringing players together to enjoy as well as compete for the prize. Come on we're all demise players and damn proud of it.

Only advantage of leaving this open ended in entrance is people not around at the start have a chance at catching up, but HONESTLY, after 15-30 min into it people coming in have no chance, unless of course their guild gets them through it fast with key words only giving their guild a more lopsided advantage.

I suggest a 10-15 min joining period, random team assignment and some DUNGEON DASH MADNESS!!!

Btw, huge applaud to the idea Ferris, can expect such a freaking awesome event to be built up by you.

Moghe

Sorceror

Well, as far as events go, I’m pleased.

So, to keep you all informed, it started out at an event gate meeting point…

View attachment 11015

LC was rounding up the fair people of Demise, saying that it was PvE event and was to be held in Felucca, that one can lose insurance money and/or items.

And finally a disclaimer: “This was Ferris’ idea not mine”.

The black gate took us to the entrance of Destard, where we were to make our way and find a book. Inside the book was a word that one had to say to get to the next dungeon.

The first book was near the Shrine, and was titled DESTARD. Some people thought this was the chant, but inside the book it was written: “BET”.

View attachment 11016

Saying "Bet" teleported one to Wrong. I wended my way past the mausoleum to enter the tunnel and bam! There were a couple of bots spamming poison field and energy field. I was taken out straight away, and as a ghost, I couldn’t get past the energy fields.

Being the persistent one I am, I rezzed and returned, this time armed with greater cures, heals, orange petals and smoke bombs.

Entering the Wrong dungeon again and … bam! Another bot, or two, blocking my entrance. Dead again…(I suppose spamming bots while a main character is off looking for the book is fair game in Fel?).

Anyway, eventually I came upon a book in the depths of Wrong. The next word was “Kal”. So I chanted the phrase “Bet Kal” (Picture: Room where the book was kept)

View attachment 11017

Teleported to Hythloth. Again at the entrance, poison fields and energy fields. I lost it this time and said something like “U suck –insert guild name here-“ at which point the perpetrator (correctly) marked my emotions by replying “Oh my. What Rage”

View attachment 11018

Eerrp. That was nasty. I persisted however and come upon the final book, in the secret dungeon room guarded by snow witches. The last word was “Por”. “Bet Kal Por” and I was in the final chamber.

View attachment 11019

I was used to the poison fields and wither spells by now, so it was no surprise to see the events take place in monochrome. I watched as a ghost, and offered to help on several occasions to lure the monsters with my mirror image, so they might be able to corner them off with magics. However in order for me to do this, I needed to gain their trust to rez me, but alas, I could not persuade them. There was one person who did talk to me, and for that I am grateful.

View attachment 11020

The Battle between Ancient Lich Lords and Brainwashed reindeers lasted for an hour, or two, I lost track of time. The predominantly red allied guilds started to port their blue tamers, but again, their firepower was lacking. They did however, place a lot of the goods within these crates which I later found very useful.

At the end, all that was left was an empty room with a pile of death robes. Mmm, I wonder if the rewards were going to compensate the insurance money?

View attachment 11021

I returned, this time alive, and proceeded to help myself to what remained of the loot: Hundreds of beads, Nox crystals, garlic, random pieces of (mainly useless) armor, silver coins, gold, small and large vases, gems. All disarrayed to prevent an easy loot.

View attachment 11022

In the end I got about 1000+ silver coins, 10,000 gold coins, hundreds of beads, and no insurance money lost. Hooray!

Attachments

• Meeting Point.JPG
    Meeting Point.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Destard.JPG
    Destard.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Wrong.JPG
    Wrong.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Hythloth.JPG
    Hythloth.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 121
  • Bet Kal Por.JPG
    Bet Kal Por.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Talking.JPG
    Talking.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 125
  • Death Robes.JPG
    Death Robes.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Treasure.JPG
    Treasure.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 135

SiCeruS

Sorceror

kyozame;495359 said:
I suggest randomly assigned teams that way a lot more people get equal chance rather then one guild getting overall advantage due to sheer PVP power.

this is a great idea but just a thing. if lets say there were 4 teams created, if the guildmates were separated, do you think they would help out the teams that they're going to be on?

Moghe

Sorceror

kyozame;495359 said:

I don't think there were any uber items won. It's up to the winners of the event to give us details, but as far as I saw there wasn't anything of value.

If memory serves, the actual loot included like 4-5 LToTs, a few 'rare' ML resources, (worthless, but still looted) and about a bajillion Phillips' wooden steeds.

Moghe

Sorceror

Nottheking;495368 said:
If memory serves, the actual loot included like 4-5 LToTs, a few 'rare' ML resources, (worthless, but still looted) and about a bajillion Phillips' wooden steeds.

Did they actually mention what rewards they got in the end? I'm not sure.

Moghe

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;495261 said:
I wanted to note: the prize at the end of the run is pretty well worth it, even if you have to dig for it :)

There must have been prizes, because they did metaphorically dig through a lot of beads, gems, gold and whatnot.

It wasn't mining digging, but sifting through the chests and random loot, which is what I got :)

Oaks

Knight

I'll look forward to the next one, this one was quite a bit out of my timezone hehe :D

uome

Bug Hunter

Oaks;495382 said:
I'll look forward to the next one, this one was quite a bit out of my timezone hehe :D
Indeed, it sounds like fun, next time maybe.

SiCeruS

Sorceror

Oaks;495382 said:
yes definitely, there should be some more of these kind of events but hopefully it will be in teams.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

There is some serious inflation on the items inside the chests. There were NOT ML items, rare or not. None. zip. zilch. zippppo........

LadyCrimson;495417 said:
There were NOT ML items, rare or not. None. zip. zilch. zippppo........
Not even the mined gemstones? That's what I was speaking of. I.e, the ones that already spawn here on Demise, but are currently worthless as no use exists for them as of yet.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

oh.. yeah, that's a resource LOL not an "item" per say - but yes, the dark sapphires were in there. Needed to take up chest space :p

I figured it was in association to the robe rumor. *blah*

Rosealie

Wanderer

How did stealthers do? I assumed they'd be able to skip right through to the end.

I love how you used the oddball spell as the solution. Hope it's even more unexpected next time.