UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

Dilly

Knight
Re: Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

Nottheking;495294 said:
But hardly solo.

I personally doubt your claim. I've never seen anyone else who PvP'd actually capable of surviving in Terra Keep. Mostly, they just run through to the teleporter to the Star Room, and pray that they're alive when they reach it.

You are ill-informed

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The prize room remains in game as well as the books that tell you how to get there; however, I'm marking this event complete.

Dilly

Knight
Re: (completed) Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

Thanks for the event Ferris and LC... was really rough :(

Tempest

Knight

Nottheking;495282 said:
Zen sucks at PvM. Just saying. That's how most "leet PvP" groups are.

And you were where?

Ty for the Robes of the Equinox.

EvilChild

Knight

You are trash talking about winning at pvm?

Really?

Seriously?

Digatalas

Knight

post a pic of the special prizes please, specifically the robes.

Nottheking, quit being moronic. We're trying to solve a fucking puzzle, not PvM. UO PvM is the easiest task ever, and being 'good' at it doesn't make you good at this game.

No one cares if you can successfully take yourself through a dungeon, big cheese. Keep 'gloating' about that though; kinda just sounds like a bitter comment from someone who can't PvP coherently

See you in Brit, Rallahn! (most likely will not, though)

fyi : you're not a GM nor tight friends with the GM's, stop sucking up.

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

i cant get it!...?!~ *confused* does this event is over? and im late on this train? :(

a-e-i-Own-you;495322 said:
Nottheking, quit being moronic. We're trying to solve a fucking puzzle, not PvM. UO PvM is the easiest task ever, and being 'good' at it doesn't make you good at this game.
The funny thing is that none of you succeeded at really figuring out what the puzzle even WAS. And again, most of you confuse "PvM" with "running gauntlet or spawning before the raid comes." This is why Harrowers take you hours to do.

Also, it's so amazing how easy I can get some of you to explode in nerdrage.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

save the trash talk for the game folks.... this wasn't a matter of being better at PvM or PvP - it was a matter of being better at PvE... meaning all things. While ZEN got the job done in the end, it could have gone a LOT faster had they been able to think outside the box a bit and tackle the environment along with the spawn and other players.

So.. no more trash talk. Its not solving anything.

Those who don't want ZEN to win - then get in Fel and compete. To ZEN, if you don't want to be told how poorly you are doing, then do it better next time.

Tempest

Knight

Nottheking;495326 said:
The funny thing is that none of you succeeded at really figuring out what the puzzle even WAS. And again, most of you confuse "PvM" with "running gauntlet or spawning before the raid comes." This is why Harrowers take you hours to do.

There was no puzzle, stfu. Ferris stated that all we needed to do was lure the monsters out of the treasure room, and magic lock the gates. Wow. Magic lock. One of the many 64 spells that 99% of this server didn`t even know existed.

We simply twisted it the Zen way and fury botted the fucker up.

Didn`t stop us from getting our robes.

And nerdrage? Rofl, don`t even get me started with who I think is a nerd.

Dilly

Knight

Nottheking;495326 said:

Not to flame, but once again you are ill informed. Harrowers take 30 minutes not hours.

SiCeruS

Sorceror

hmm may we see the or know the prizes. nice to be in one of the big guilds as for sure "they" will get the winning prizes most of the time. i hope there will be events where an individual, not affiliated with any guild, can get one of those robes as well. well ty for the events and hope to see more of these great events in the future.

crackhead

Knight

i wasnt in any giuld and i got a rose of trinsic a white plant and 2 white snowflakes. along with 3 snowballs and some more stuff. hell i never even found one book

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

1. No Robes of the Eclipse/Equinox

2. A puzzle doesn't have to be this complex maze of ideas - it can be something simple... like being able to THINK about luring the monsters out and blocking them away without raging on them in a ball of furies... puzzle = thinking. puzzle <> difficult.

Tempest

Knight

LadyCrimson;495338 said:
like being able to THINK about luring the monsters out and blocking them away

We did do that, thanks. Nobody even bothered to try that spell because who the hell would think that a spell like that would work on the gates of a treasure room that had the appearance that there was something really valuable? The simplicity of such a task was brushed off because we figured it had to be much more difficult than that.

Anyway, we got the job done, did we not?