UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Dungeon Dash - TONIGHT at 12:30 AM EST

Please note the time change. Starting 30 minutes later than originally posted (so .. roughly hour and a half)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I wanted to note: the prize at the end of the run is pretty well worth it, even if you have to dig for it :)

dubh

Sorceror

Have fun, everyone! I only have a GM Miner, so I'm unlikely to participate. :)

Baru

Wanderer

I'm just reading for this event :(. Here it is 8:50 morning so i'm at work :(. GL to all but if Zen and Usa are on it they will get everithing :).

P.S. Thank's for the preaty good job making some fun for the player's this year :). As i said in other tread "best staffer..", the answer is all. Ty..

wwebb

Sorceror

Actually, if anyone has a big enough group, do bother. The treasure room is giving them some issues :)

crackhead

Knight

just leave the monsters and animals in the dungeons. i need some karma.lol

Lucifall

Knight

Nottheking;495282 said:
Zen sucks at PvM. Just saying. That's how most "leet PvP" groups are.

It's not actually sucking at PvM. It's the level of the (res)spawn there.

wwebb

Sorceror

Well I'm sleeping so, good event. Too short imo, add more dungeons in the future (and do it during primetime), but thanks to all staff involved for a good time.

It's not just that. The fact that I've yet to see a PvP group capable of handling any monster point that wasn't a champion spawn or something you could Wither spam kinda says that. And no, don't mention the Gauntlet. That's not PvM, that's just idiocy.

Seriously, could any of you in Zen/USA/-+ single-handedly make your way around one of the nastier dungeons from one point to another without problem? I'm not talking Despise or Blood. I'm talking Hythloth, the Terrathan Keep, or Dungeon Doom.

wwebb

Sorceror

Nottheking;495291 said:
Seriously, could any of you single-handedly make your way around one of the nastier dungeons from one point to another without problem? I'm not talking Despise or Blood. I'm talking Hythloth, the Terrathan Keep, or Dungeon Doom.

Not taking sides but, they had to navigate some nasty spawns in order to get to the treasure room.

Lucifall

Knight

Nottheking;495291 said:
It's not just that. The fact that I've yet to see a PvP group capable of handling any monster point that wasn't a champion spawn or something you could Wither spam kinda says that. And no, don't mention the Gauntlet. That's not PvM, that's just idiocy.

Seriously, could any of you in Zen/USA/-+ single-handedly make your way around one of the nastier dungeons from one point to another without problem? I'm not talking Despise or Blood. I'm talking Hythloth, the Terrathan Keep, or Dungeon Doom.

Yeah, we could. This however, is dumb.

wwebb;495292 said:
Not taking sides but, they had to navigate some nasty spawns in order to get to the treasure room.
But hardly solo.

Lucifall;495293 said:
Yeah, we could. This however, is dumb.
I personally doubt your claim. I've never seen anyone else who PvP'd actually capable of surviving in Terra Keep. Mostly, they just run through to the teleporter to the Star Room, and pray that they're alive when they reach it.