UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) The Educated Fool

CrystalTears

Wanderer
Re: The Educated Fool

Checked the theatres today, nothing exceptional. Talked to all the bards etc won't respond to any of the major key words.

*Checked New Haven Mountain Range + Most Buildings., nothing new*

ne14pic

Sorceror

just north of seprents hold there is a cave i just went into and happened to find and evil mage and an insane persons i dont know if this is normal but will investigate further

Attachments

• Mia Wallace_8-13_14.27.jpg
    Mia Wallace_8-13_14.27.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 166

Hawken

Wanderer

I checked the Frozen Mountains, Solitary Mountain, Codex Mountain and the mountains around Humility. Nothing.

That concludes my search of all the mountain ranges in Trammel.

Any ideas on where to search next?

Also, I have been trying to get a look at William's journal. I tried stealing it, copying it, telekinesis on it, and just plain ol' double clicking it. Nothing worked. Any suggestions on this too?

MrSunday

Sorceror

Hawken, think we should form a squad to search places and think together? It will be more productive, also, less dangerous. I think.

CrystalTears

Wanderer

I generally use a character with ninjitsu and hiding. And Ethereal Voyage...

It is hard when you don't know what you are looking for, but I do love eventish stuff like this.

Hawken

Wanderer

This Trammel map roughly shows the areas I have searched. The shaded areas are where I have searched. There is always the possibility I missed something though.

EDIT: I just finished searching the Deep Forest to the north and west of Yew including Candleabra Point and the area around the Justice Shrine. I did not go out to the island as I didn't have a boat with me.

EDIT 2: Searched east of Minoc and Vesper.

Map Updated.

Attachments

• britannia.jpg
    britannia.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 112

uome

Bug Hunter

There is another person in Cove. I don't think they have been mentioned yet.
Here is what they said.(i think there is another line but i can't find the keyword)
View attachment 8285
Cove isn't too far from Vesper if there is something else to be found maybe it is closer than we think?

Attachments

• questnews.JPG
    questnews.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 145

Hawken

Wanderer

I swear I tried to talk to Sela before but all I could get was the buy, sell, train options. She really doesn't give us much more information though, just points us to Vesper. Perhaps you are correct and there is something more in between Cove and Vesper...

CrystalTears

Wanderer

two hours of searching Britain areas has yeilded ~100 of each reg thx to scavenger and 3 IDOCs in various states of decay.

Edit... Is "Ster the Necromancer" in vesper graveyard special? He sells the normal necro stuff. Couldnt' get him to say anything, maybe you'll have better luck.

Add Temple Island to the searched.

CrystalTears

Wanderer

I've searched almost every square inch of Lost Lands... Its possible that I may have missed somewhere but I was pretty sure I hit everything.

I searched most of the inns and taverns last night just in case on his travels he stayed in one. I found nothing.... come on Crimson give us a clue pls, as im now stumped.:(

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Well... a clue *scratches head*

There is an easy way... and of course a hard way, to do what you are doing. You started down the right path but took a very bad turn.

Hawken

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;431836 said:
Well... a clue *scratches head*

There is an easy way... and of course a hard way, to do what you are doing. You started down the right path but took a very bad turn.

We know we need to find something for the story to progress and searching the four corners of all the lands is probably the hard way (although it is good for collecting regs). That means we should be able to find whatever it is with the information we have from the NPC's. So let's go back to the beginning...

1. We know Williams ramblings are from Macbeth.

2. We know the act and scene numbers are 5-1, 5-6, 2-3, and 3-3 (in that order).

3. Sela points us to Vesper and Myrius.

4. Myrius tells us that William went somewhere (multiple times) and would return worse each time.

From these facts, the only thing I can surmise is that the act and scene numbers are the clue pointing to whatever it is we need to find. However I can't figure out what they could be.

I've checked the coordinates x:5156, y:2333 multiple times but found nothing. Someone might want to double check me on this though.

Another thought I had is that maybe they are map locations from t-maps?

Ok firstly i think we cant be sure that the order of the scenes are correct due to one of them, the 33 could be at the start or end as this is said when william is given money.
I have checked coordinates in both orders,well the ones that didnt lead me into the sea and there was nothing there.
I have been wondering if these scene numbers may be pointing us to read another scene. There might be some sort of pattern or sequence that leads us to another scene or part of text in the play.

I have also been wondering about the locations in the play most of macbeth takes place in a castle,but there is also a palace and its surroundings. i do not know of a palace in trammel maybe if anyone does it might be worth a look.
Or on another tangent are we looking for 3 witches that play a important role in the play. im not sure and very confused so any suggestions on these theories would be appreciated.

Hawken

Wanderer

These are the t-maps 51, 56, 23 and 33.

Attachments

• map51.JPG
    map51.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 103
  • map56.JPG
    map56.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 103
  • map23.JPG
    map23.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 100
  • map33.JPG
    map33.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 101

ne14pic

Sorceror

foun it its at 51,56 23,33 degress and feet use the up posioning system on razor

Attachments

• Mia Wallace_8-18_22.43-1.jpg
    Mia Wallace_8-18_22.43-1.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Mia Wallace_8-18_22.43.jpg
    Mia Wallace_8-18_22.43.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Mia Wallace_8-18_22.42.jpg
    Mia Wallace_8-18_22.42.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 93