UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Treasures of Tabul

mcnabola

Wanderer
Re: (completed) Treasures of Tabul

thats boring.
+ when u said the thing about ru + ice snack
and mare + mare +ice snack.
i cant tame an ice snack y is that

GM Nestor

Sorceror

I was there when you first entered the vault... hehe... I would've love to see your faces as SOON as you started looting the chests...

But bottom line, good job, it took lots of time and you came close to solving(well being very close physically) often.... But I see the reward was well worth it !

repiovesana

Sorceror

CNS Nestor;460622 said:
I was there when you first entered the vault... hehe... I would've love to see your faces as SOON as you started looting the chests...

But bottom line, good job, it took lots of time and you came close to solving(well being very close physically) often.... But I see the reward was well worth it !
Why is that? Did the AW's start popping up from the ground while the chests were looted, like treasure map chests? Would have been quite a surprise for them LOL :D

drak-

Sorceror

repiovesana;460638 said:
Why is that? Did the AW's start popping up from the ground while the chests were looted, like treasure map chests? Would have been quite a surprise for them LOL :D

Yes, AWs and skel drags. It wasnt such a surprise tho, cause there was one in that lil room before we got there.

GM Nestor

Sorceror

And yes, those who have followed the wonderfull work of LC know that there is always a twist somewhere and nothing is given away so easilly :)