UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Treasures of Tabul

Re: Treasures of Tabul

The BEST and funniest thing about it for me, was when I was able to gate Kenneth Kaniff to the area, and have him press those little switches that took him around the world. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a screenshot of me running right outside of Monaro's and the BAD guild house near Hythloth before I got sent back to felucca. :D

hellwina

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;460344 said:
The BEST and funniest thing about it for me, was when I was able to gate Kenneth Kaniff to the area, and have him press those little switches that took him around the world. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a screenshot of me running right outside of Monaro's and the BAD guild house near Hythloth before I got sent back to felucca. :D

LMAO yup that was funny as hell

repiovesana

Sorceror

It was a great quest, very fun... Too bad we were a few minutes too late (damn why do people need to eat?) LOL
At least Eby and his crew were kind enough to leave two Night's Kisses, two vials of PoF, three Urns and a [Taming +4, dex +4, FCR 3, LRC 11] Ring for me.
Thank you Team Eby!

repiovesana;460357 said:
It was a great quest, very fun... Too bad we were a few minutes too late (damn why do people need to eat?) LOL
At least Eby and his crew were kind enough to leave two Night's Kisses, two vials of PoF, three Urns and a [Taming +4, dex +4, FCR 3, LRC 11] Ring for me.
Thank you Team Eby!

It was a combination of the three of us.

So how about Just Team Win?

repiovesana;460368 said:
ok... Thank you Team Win-By-Only-A-Few-Minutes!
LOL :D

Oh I think we were ahead by a good 45 minutes. Because by the time the next person got into the treasure room area, we had looted nearly everything, and killed about 50 ancient wyrms.

uome

Bug Hunter

ParagonDancer;460344 said:
Reds in trammel Whatever next *shakes head*

Digatalas

Knight

Thanks for another great event...even though it was frustrating and i didn't get a thing......lol but it was fun and worth it

BrotherDon

Sorceror

Thank you for the event LC, even if you did make fun of me in irc for walking passed the wise man!

mcnabola

Wanderer
Re: (completed) Treasures of Tabul

has all the treasures been found.
it says (completed)

:( :( :( :( :(

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
why i had to go asleep :(

mcnabola

Wanderer

i think we all deserv something for partisapating and for been great spotsmanship.
dont u think crimson.
i like that idea. whos with me. ya!!!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

yes - the quest was completed last night around 9pm EST. The walkthrough is available in the events forum.

LC

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Please read this thread a bit more thoroughly... not only did they tell you, they posted pictures ;)