UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Treasures of Tabul

Digatalas

Knight
Re: Treasures of Tabul

what bird?! im in a dungeon with a ton of succubus, demons, balrons, acid eleys.....etc etc... i need some help.

repiovesana

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;460268 said:
Three people have finally made their way into the treasure room and are now looting the chests ....
Noooooo!!! We from Team Spyke demand our Second Place reward! We were only a few minutes too late :(

If I can get out alive, I have some beads from the treasure chests for all our team to keep as a memento, Repio... :)

(and...

a PoF!!!!!)

FE

PS Thanks to Spyke, Carlton, That Girl and J'ah for a fun evening. And to LC for putting the work in.

repiovesana

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;460317 said:
If I can get out alive, I have some beads for all our team to keep as a memento, Repio... :)

FE
LOL you were there? Which char? Are you Cut? :D
I'll try to stealth-loot those chests.

Edit: At least they left a Night's Kiss behind :D

Digatalas

Knight

there was a darkened sky and a sash dyed white that sais a tabulian sash... how do you get in? through the dungeon with slime?

Here you are ladies and gentlemen, the final take:

Unfortunately drak- and Scarlet won the roll for the very very sweet rarity.

The rest, 1 ltot, bunch of decorative urns, some POF, Some trans powder, bags of sending, a few minors, 2 NCD's, a pet bonding deed, and some Darkened Sky!!

GREAT EVENT LC! THANK YOU!

P.S. Undead-Demise, get me on msn, there's something in that box I bet you want. :D

Attachments

• sash.jpg
    sash.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 153
  • loots.jpg
    loots.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 146

repiovesana

Sorceror

Now I'm looting the stuff you left behind... 3 Tokuno urns, a Night's Kiss and a vial of PoF so far. :D

Edit 1: ooohh... you left a 0/3 11 LRC ring for me... thank you Eby!
Edit 2: Another Night's Kiss and PoF.

hellwina

Sorceror

Thank you LC for a great quest, yet again. Although it was very frustrating at times it was all worth it.

drak-

Sorceror

Yup, thanx LC! Great quest, and there was no !#%! champ spawn at the end! *gasp*