UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Treasures of Tabul

Re: Treasures of Tabul

For reference, 2 clues ago, it said I had 2 clues left.

So I'm pretty sure I'm at the final stage.

100k per, my offer stands. muahahahaha

dinin25

Sorceror

Am I going to get refunded for all the cigs I smoked during this quest, to help reduce the amount of stress it caused on my brain O_O

*edit -is there a mutilated bird involved in any way during this quest or am I completely side tracked at this moment?..

Digatalas

Knight

hahaha... i think im on the next to last one. this clue sounds like it will lead us into the right place.

uome

Bug Hunter

You are deviantly creative LC.
Quick question are there more than 4 scrolls?

mcnabola

Wanderer

my friend nos it but he's at work so i can just want for him and ill get the clue.
hes done all them so ill get it for free

Hawken

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;460183 said:
1 million at 100K a pop is not enough to cover the clues LOL
I don't know how many clues there are, but I do know it is more than ten. Hence the 1mil plus. And I'm sure it is a big plus. :D

LC, I think you did this quest because you are going to graduate with your Psychology degree and need to start building a client base. I know I'll need therapy after this is over!

dinin25

Sorceror

Hawken;460208 said:
*goes back to scratching head*

already've gone bald :( At this point forget the race to the finish, whoever gets it done first post all the clues/answers :D

Digatalas

Knight

I just left my therapy appointment.... i showed my therapist this quest and she want mental....apparently this quest has a slight affect on people...

*gets back to work*

repiovesana

Sorceror

xantier;459971 said:
OK. Go to prism of light that will send you to moongate , there is a sparkle (blue) when you be successful to click it , you will take a message
That's not the prism of light that I related to Pink Floyd... mine would have you skip two steps LOL

Muggz

Sorceror

For those who had abit of trouble after the ranger shoulda read the book better.

Attachments

• har.JPG
    har.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 66