UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Valentine's Day Event Schedule

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) Valentine's Day Event Schedule

All times listed are EST

PRE-VALENTINE'S DAY ENTRY EVENTS
Poetry Contest
Woo the citizens of Britainnia with your poetic prose! Drop off your entry BEFORE Valentine's Day at the West Brit Bank (Trammel). You are permitted 1 book for your poem. The poem must be about love, marriage, relationships... good or bad perspectives welcome!

To drop off your entry - place your poem in a bag. Inside the SAME BAG, place another book with your character's name, forum name, and email address. It would even be helpful if you included a rune to your house (then we can just drop off your prize if you win). Poems must be delivered by Friday, February 13th at midnight EST.

First Place: Nicholas Kincaid with "A Declaration of Love"
Second Place: Accold with "A poem..."
Third Place: Thulsa Doom with "Britannia inspired"

Bag Art Contest
Again, since its a Valentine's Day event, the theme must revolve around love. All items in the bags are kept so please do not put anything of value in the bags that you aren't willing to lose.

For the bag art contest, place your bag art inside another bag. Inside that same bag (not the bag art bag) include a book with your character's name, forum name, and email address. A short description of your artwork is also appreciated. If you want to go above and beyond the call of duty, feel free to put a rune to your house in the bag so if you do win, we can easily deliver your prize.

Drop off box is the SAME box being used for the poetry contest. It is located at the West Brit Bank (Trammel). The same deadline applies - entries must be placed in the box no later than midnight EST Friday, February 13th.

First Place: Nicholas Kincaid
Second Place: Grissom R. Irons
Third Place: Belldandy

VALENTINE'S DAY EVENTS
Key Hunt
noon-midnight EST
Starting at noon on February 14th, players have a chance to obtain a key that opens a special chest. There are 25 REAL keys (yes, this means there are fake keys as well) that will appear as monster loot. These monsters can be in ANY facet. The 25 prize chests, however, are only in Ilshenar. Once you find a key, find out out if it opens any of the 25 chests. The prizes range from the hearth of the home fire to any number of donation store items. The trick is finding a monster with one of the real keys and matching it to the right chest and doing so within the 12 hour time frame (all chests will be removed at midnight EST - any unclaimed prizes will remain unclaimed).

Prizes Claimed: 6 of 25

Open Champ Spawn
noon EST
Malas based champ spawn open to all players. Champ will run all day while other events are occuring. Event Healer provided. Gates will be provided in Luna and West Brit Bank (Trammel). The gates for the champ spawn are not your average event gates therefore will not be available in more than 2 places.

PvP Tournament Events
12:30 pm EST
Seer discretion what types of events will be ran. These will be the standard PvP tournament type events like CTF, DDom, BRun, and 1v1s

Scavenger Hunt
3pm EST
Standard automated scavenger hunt for all players. The facet will be announced the moment the hunt begins.

PvP Tournament Events
4pm EST
Seer discretion what types of events will be ran. These will be the standard PvP tournament type events like CTF, DDom, BRun, and 1v1s

Sintoo

Sorceror
Re: Valentine's Day Event Schedule

*giggles*

Are you allowed just one entry?
Will thou make me choose between the cynical, cheesy and dirty one?
I tell thee this is not possible for me!

Oaks

Knight

That chest/key thing will be pain in the arse to do. How annoyed would you be if you find a key and then you have to find a chest as well :D

Though I'll be going for dinner with my girl at that time (european timezone), has to be done unfortunately ;)

DjWoodz

Wanderer

oh waw thanks you for that link its very clever art
im gona give that a go
thank you

Sintoo

Sorceror

I wan't that backpack back after this is done or I'll haunt you day
and night like a ill tempered ghost, I spent so much time on it
best thing I've done in this game by a longshot.

Immortality

Wanderer

For us europeans, can you put the time in GMT? :(

And, for the key contest... "dropped" means that monsters will have them in their bodies?

...and whats a scavenger hunt?

This will be my 1st contest in demise, so i'm a bit lost ^_^

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Keys being "dropped" ... hmm I was going to just put them on the ground, but now the monster idea sounds a bit more fun :) Thanks for the idea!!!!!!!!

Oh, the scavenger hunt... basically, you go and sign up at the stone. When you successfully sign up, you will be given a pink basket. There will be a 15 minute signup period before the event starts.

When the event starts, a facet will be announced. You go running around that facet looking for the scavenger statues (they are OBVIOUS). To pick them up, you dclick your basket and target the statue. The event will last for 1 hour or until all statues have been found. Payout is based on the number of statues you found AND 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (people who got the most statues).

I would love to post in GMT but I'm always scared I'll screw it up. I think EST is -5 GMT, but I'm not 100% because of daylight savings time.

Immortality

Wanderer

...oh, damn :confused: ahem, sorry everyone, I didnt mean to give such "nice idea" to LC... :confused: Ill just remember not to go to Fellu for a long, long time... just in case someone wants to kick my butt :p

Thanks for the clarification of the scavenger hunt :)

And I have the same problems with EST - GMT, so I guess we'll see :)